Start by marking “Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid (Cupid Inc Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid (Cupid Inc Book 1)

Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid (Cupid Inc Book 1)

From the writer of THE SUPERNATURAL DATING AGENCY.

Cupid’s have targets other than human hearts…

After cheating on her monthly figures, Samara finds herself sent back to Cupid training school by the big boss himself. If she’s to pass her probation, she’ll have to prove she is capable of creating genuine love matches.

But things don’t get off to a great start when she finds
Published February 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid

Tracy
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a spin off from the fantastic supernatural dating agency series by the fabulous Andie M Long. The series starts by following Samara who works for Cupid and she was living life with her husband and working in Withernsea. Fate intervenes and causes some chaos and now Samara is having to go back to Cupid school to learn how to be a better Cupid and her husband is a dog! I loved the side characters in this story as much as I loved Samara and I for one, can't wait to see What the future holds ...more
Carly
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great start to a spin off series!
I love this book! It has drama, romance and so much love and humour! It was great seeing a couple of old characters and finding new ones I cannot wait for book 2!
Rock Hard Romance
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
As the blurb states,this is the first book in a spin off from the successful Supernatural Dating Agency Series and it can be read as a Standalone,yet a fabulous continuation for those of us who have read all about the goings on in Withernsea (SDA).
I don't need to say too much about the concept as again the blurb gives enough away,and it would be a spoiler to do so anyway!
What I will say is that it is a laugh out loud,well written story,that has some surprising twists and turns along the way,feat
Sara Oxton
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid by Andie M Long a five-star read you will love. This is the first in the Cupid Inc series and I for one am all bring it on!! I loved the supernatural dating agency series and this spin off series is stand-alone but if you haven’t read the dating agency then I would recommend that you get it as its amazing, but you don’t need to have read them. Samara was so much fun, getting to know her and watch her going to school and getting up to mischief. Is Samara lazy, or genius ...more
Mary
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
So much fun. Samara is failing as a cupid so she is sent back to school. We get to experience how Samara navigates being back in school while someone seems to have it in for her. You think you know but as with all the stories that are connected to Withernsea, you never really know until it’s revealed. I love Samara and her spunky personality. Faced with a situation not of her choosing, she does the work needed and just might turn the world of Cupid’s on its head. Excited to see where we go next ...more
Anima
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy-sci-fi
Samara is kicked back to Cupid school and somebody is trying to sabotage her. A fun mystery, with goofy British name calling and great ideas for matchmaking. She's away from her Withernsea friends, read the dating agency series for that crew, and trying to avoid certain people while an unknown assailant won't back off. Plus, she's matching people even though she doesn't want to be a Cupid. Samara is a little silly, very witty and and not even lazy. This is going to be a fun series with lots of l ...more
Kim Sutton
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic start to the series! This is a spin off series from the Supernatural Dating Agency which I loved! This book follows Samara who works for Cupid, whose husband is currently a whippet! I’m loving the new characters and I can’t wait to see what happens next!

I laughed so much reading this book. Andie M Long sure knows how to write a Rom com! Cannot wait for the next book which will take place back in Withernsea and I’m sure we will see many familiar faces from the past series!
Jxx
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me laughing out lies in places. It has all the humour I’ve come to expect from Andies books. Whilst it can be read as a stand-alone, it’s nice to see mentions of characters from her supernatural dating agency series, and I can’t wait to see more in subsequent books.

As someone who doesn’t read paranormal or supernatural books, I cannot put these books down!
Yvonne Eason
Deborah Yunevich
Cupid Inc. Needs Samara

The supernatural series is fun and different and Samara is not as selfish as she seems. She is sent back to headquarters for retraining and what a time it is.
Pat
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The great character and storyline development made this book a true joy to read! I was so engrossed in this story that I read it in one sitting!
Kristi
Feb 13, 2019
Yadira
is currently reading it
Feb 14, 2019
Andie M. Long is the author of over 20 titles including the popular Supernatural Dating Agency series.

When not writing, or editing for other authors, she spends her time drinking coffee and eating far too many Toblerones. She adores her whippet, Bella, and is tormented frequently by her OH and her teenage son.

She adores the book community, chatting with likeminded people who don't roll their eyes