Start by marking “Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid (Cupid Inc Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid (Cupid Inc Book 1)

Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid (Cupid Inc Book 1)

From the writer of THE SUPERNATURAL DATING AGENCY.

Cupid’s have targets other than human hearts…

After cheating on her monthly figures, Samara finds herself sent back to Cupid training school by the big boss himself. If she’s to pass her probation, she’ll have to prove she is capable of creating genuine love matches.

But things don’t get off to a great start when she fi
Published February 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid

Start your review of Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid (Cupid Inc Book 1)
DJ Sakata
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

Max beamed like the goody-goody twat he was. From now on I was calling him Vax because of his sucking skills and being full of crap.

There were plenty of photogenically challenged folks around here. I was tempted to offer a few a discount for the grooming salon.

Johnny is now a Whippet and in doggy daycare… So in the meantime, I have to look for pet-friendly places to visit at the weekends and make do with my husband getting his dirty paws on me rather than his hands… How about the
Coco.V
Jul 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/23/2019)! 🎁
Tracy
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a spin off from the fantastic supernatural dating agency series by the fabulous Andie M Long. The series starts by following Samara who works for Cupid and she was living life with her husband and working in Withernsea. Fate intervenes and causes some chaos and now Samara is having to go back to Cupid school to learn how to be a better Cupid and her husband is a dog! I loved the side characters in this story as much as I loved Samara and I for one, can't wait to see What the future holds ...more
Rock Hard Romance
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
As the blurb states,this is the first book in a spin off from the successful Supernatural Dating Agency Series and it can be read as a Standalone,yet a fabulous continuation for those of us who have read all about the goings on in Withernsea (SDA).
I don't need to say too much about the concept as again the blurb gives enough away,and it would be a spoiler to do so anyway!
What I will say is that it is a laugh out loud,well written story,that has some surprising twists and turns along the way,feat
Carly
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great start to a spin off series!
I love this book! It has drama, romance and so much love and humour! It was great seeing a couple of old characters and finding new ones I cannot wait for book 2!
Kristi
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very cute and fun.
Cheryl Drake johnson
This book begins after the prequel and Samara is sent back to training and she is not happy about it but their are so many things going on at the same time but they all come together by the end. Enjoyable book and the characters were quite entertaining too. In order to read the prequel to this book just join Andie's newsletter. I was given a copy of this book through free giveaway without obligation. I am providing an honest review.
Mary
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
So much fun. Samara is failing as a cupid so she is sent back to school. We get to experience how Samara navigates being back in school while someone seems to have it in for her. You think you know but as with all the stories that are connected to Withernsea, you never really know until it’s revealed. I love Samara and her spunky personality. Faced with a situation not of her choosing, she does the work needed and just might turn the world of Cupid’s on its head. Excited to see where we go next ...more
Jxx
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me laughing out lies in places. It has all the humour I’ve come to expect from Andies books. Whilst it can be read as a stand-alone, it’s nice to see mentions of characters from her supernatural dating agency series, and I can’t wait to see more in subsequent books.

As someone who doesn’t read paranormal or supernatural books, I cannot put these books down!
Sara Oxton
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid by Andie M Long a five-star read you will love. This is the first in the Cupid Inc series and I for one am all bring it on!! I loved the supernatural dating agency series and this spin off series is stand-alone but if you haven’t read the dating agency then I would recommend that you get it as its amazing, but you don’t need to have read them. Samara was so much fun, getting to know her and watch her going to school and getting up to mischief. Is Samara lazy, or genius ...more
Yvonne Eason
Kim Sutton
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic start to the series! This is a spin off series from the Supernatural Dating Agency which I loved! This book follows Samara who works for Cupid, whose husband is currently a whippet! I’m loving the new characters and I can’t wait to see what happens next!

I laughed so much reading this book. Andie M Long sure knows how to write a Rom com! Cannot wait for the next book which will take place back in Withernsea and I’m sure we will see many familiar faces from the past series!
Deborah Yunevich
Cupid Inc. Needs Samara

The supernatural series is fun and different and Samara is not as selfish as she seems. She is sent back to headquarters for retraining and what a time it is.
Pat
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The great character and storyline development made this book a true joy to read! I was so engrossed in this story that I read it in one sitting!
Anima
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy-sci-fi
Samara is kicked back to Cupid school and somebody is trying to sabotage her. A fun mystery, with goofy British name calling and great ideas for matchmaking. She's away from her Withernsea friends, read the dating agency series for that crew, and trying to avoid certain people while an unknown assailant won't back off. Plus, she's matching people even though she doesn't want to be a Cupid. Samara is a little silly, very witty and and not even lazy. This is going to be a fun series with lots of l ...more
Crystal Marie
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The drama in this book was off the hooks!!! I have to say though, I felt so bad for Samara as we learn more about her, and her upbringing. The suffering that she went thru, and is still going through having to be re-trained, it just insane!

There was the fun factor that I have come to expect/love in Long's books, and there was plenty of drama and suspense happening too! (Seriously, I was so caught off guard when all was revealed!)

Overall, I think this was a great start to a new series, and I love
Michelle
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, 5-star-read, arc
Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid is book one and a perfect way to start the Cupid Inc. series. In this book we get Samara's story. Samara is not fulfilling her duties as a Cupid in Withernsea so she is sent back to school. Love how Samara handles going back to school and the mystery of finding out who is out to get her. This is an entertaining read full of humor, mystery, suspense, magic, love and perfectly quirky, fun characters. I definitely recommend this book to everyone and trust me you will not ...more
Gail
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank goodness!

I was very worried that I'd not get to see any more of my fav Super naturals, but bam, here we are Cupid Inc 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Samara having to go back to Cupid school AND loose her husband 😮😮, well not really lol.

But as she's at school things start to happen, not good things.

After a LOT of ups and downs Cupid pulls a cracker of life changes for Samara and her new gang.

Onto the next 👍😁😁
Pat
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG a Must Read! A great fun weird super natural and Cupid. Wow! Spin off of author Andie M Long Supernatural Dating Series.
Great group of people and friends. Supernatural in there and so real life. I was feeling down and this was a great Pick Me Up!
This is a Must Read book, Author and Series!
I am going to buy the series for my daughter.
It’s got Romance and it’s got lol moments.
Appropriate for teens and young adults.
Nanc
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Samara got caught not being honest with her Cupid counts and was sent back to Cupid school. Her husband, Johnny, was turned into a Whippet and there is someone out to get Samara. A couple of characters from Withernsea (Supernatural Dating Agency series) help Samara from time to time in this entertaining story.
Fiona Wilson
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads, favorites
This is a brilliant start to what I know promises to be a great series. It is a spin off from the authors Supernatural Dating Agency series.

I love the humour the author brings to all of her books, and this one was no exception. I found myself laughing out loud right from the beginning chapter, and that continued all the way through.

I am excited to see what comes next in the series.
Lesley Robson
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. This book is a the first in a new spin off series and what a start to the series it is. This romcom had me laughing, smiling and there is a couple of twist and and almighty “i didnt see that coming” moment at the end. We also see a couple of the old characters and they blended in well. I can’t wait for the next book to see what is in store.
Barbara Hackel
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fun book about the Cupids in real life, specifically one who is in trouble. So much trouble that her husband is turned into a dog, and she is sent back to school to be retrained. Great character growth helps this book be nore than a silly story. Fun to read anytime, but an extra treat at this Valentine's season.
Mazmum
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More high jinx and mayhem - Samara styleeeee!
Lynn Smith
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Crazy, Stupid, Lazy, Cupid

Such a funny story. Keeps you laughing. Throw in some suspense and drama and it makes it hard to put the book down.
Alana
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a quirky entertaining read with a bit of a mystery crime twist. A very clever idea for a story and a light hearted little bit of a who done it. First book read by this author and will definitely be reading more!
Amber Dines
Sep 16, 2019
Valerie
Jul 06, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Shift Happens (New Orleans Nocturnes, #2)
  • License to Bite (New Orleans Nocturnes, #1)
  • Bedtime Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #5)
  • Hell Hath No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #7)
  • Three Alarm Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #6)
  • Code of Honor (Cipher Security #2)
  • Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #4)
  • Found by Frost (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #1)
  • The Silence (Columbia River #2, Callahan & McLane, #5)
  • Code of Conduct (Cipher Security, #1)
  • Phantom Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Seeker #5)
  • Magic Wild (Dragon's Gift: The Seeker #4)
  • Stealing the Bride
  • Lady of Madness & Moonlight (Rogue Ethereal #3)
  • Woman of Blood & Bone (Rogue Ethereal #1)
  • Daughter of Souls & Silence (Rogue Ethereal #2)
  • No Guts, No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #3)
  • Magic Revealed (Dragon's Gift: The Seeker #3)
Andie M. Long is the author of multiple titles including the popular Supernatural Dating Agency series.

When not writing, or editing for other authors, she spends her time drinking coffee and eating far too many Toblerones. She adores her whippet, Bella, and is tormented frequently by her OH and her teenage son.

She adores the book community, chatting with likeminded people who don't roll their eyes

News & Interviews

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”  Theodor Geisel said...