Start by marking “The Sameness in a Consistent Change” as Want to Read:
The Sameness in a Consistent Change

The Sameness in a Consistent Change

The wheel of time is a fascinating force. Sometimes it seems to only crawl along, while at other times it simply hustles. And when you tend to look behind, you expect that most puzzles would fall in place. But do they eventually?

Ramanuj, a village boy is confused about most things. He shares a strange rapport with his father, who, despite financial issues doesn’t stall hi
Published December 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Sameness in a Consistent Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sameness in a Consistent Change

Vidhya Thakkar
Mar 02, 2019 rated it liked it
The Sameness In A Consistent Change by Sujay Malik is a story of Ramanuj, a boy from a small village. How Ramanuj's life changes after he meets Mr Shrirangpure.

The plot of the story is interesting with some twists. The narration of the story is good but could have been much better. It's a story of 42 pages. I wish the author could have been some more details. one can relate to the story from the very first page.

I liked the way the author sequenced every event. The plot switches between the past
Tam_ the_ med_bookie
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a short story about guilt and repentance.
Loved the way how engaging the characters are.
I loved the writing style.
Curiosity well maintained and the plot well planned.
Life in all its sadness and chances of how things can turn out to be well portrayed.
Nothing can change what's have been done no matter how much we try to resurrect them to unburden the mistakes of our past.
Well written👍
*Not happy with the theme of suicide.
Tavleen Kaur
Jan 21, 2019 rated it liked it
The book starts when Ramanuj goes back to his hometown. We learn about his journey and the profound effect a man named Mr. Shrirangpure and his daughter made on his life. He visits a lot of places and recalls many memories. The book goes back and forth between the present and Ramanuj's younger days.

The book is short and well-structured. The narration is continuous and flows very well. This book is a simple read that makes you reflect on a lot of things. I did enjoy this book but it failed to le
Sai Krishna
Feb 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Not bad

The book is of 42 pages and can be finished in one go. The story is not so alluring. It made me flip off the pages too quickly as there is nothing fascinating and nothing to highlight about. The story revolves around on one character mainly Ramanuj and ends with his demise. The narration is ok.
Overall it is not bad.
Sourav Chatterjee
Jan 16, 2019 rated it liked it
The story mostly talks about life's struggle and there are lots of philosophical aspects we can find through the author's work. But somehow the narration could have been better. The book leaves us with some critical questions like- what's the real meaning of life, what's the purpose of life etc.
The storyline could have been better.
But I loved the way the author ended the story with message.
Overall a good attempt.
Sid Sharma
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this one. I completed it in just one go. But I loved reading it out. Sometimes philosophical it is. Love the way it's written. The message is also beautiful.
Literoma Publishing Services
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book Review by LITEROMA PUBLISHING SERVICES :: "The Sameness in a Consistent Change" by Sujay Malik

** Thanks to the author for gifting us a Kindle copy of the book for review. **

** Thanks to our reviewer for reviewing the book on behalf of Literoma. **

"The Sameness in a Consistent Change" by Sujay Malik is a socio ethical journey of a pessimistic young man named Ramanuj whose life takes sudden turns after meeting a gentleman named Mr. Shrirangpure through his love interest Pallavi. Ramanuj's en
Yogiraj Gaigole-Patil ( Anjaan )
" The Sameness in a Consistent Change " by Sujay Malik is the story of a village boy "Ramanuj", the one who is confused about life. It talks about the struggles or I would say his confusions towards his life. With a great message and emotional touch, the story of the book is short and simple.
With a very few characters and scenes , the whole story is a flashback of an old man.

The title "The Sameness in a Consistent Change " is simple and catchy.
On the other hand the cover page of the book is not
Mahesh Sowani
Feb 14, 2019 rated it liked it
The Sameness in a Consistent Change is a book by Sujay Malik. I had read the earlier book of the author which was a collection of short stories. The number of pages, the name of the book gives a general impression that this too is a collection of short stories. But actually it is a single story.

This is the story of a young chap Ramanuj who sees his father die for want of resources. At the same time Pallavi, the daughter of a politician's secretary, gets proper treatment at the cost of Ramanuj's
Rahul Vishnoi
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A tiny book that asked you big questions.

The writer, without preaching or moral-policing, forces the readers to delve into their subconscious and makes them asks a lot of questions.
Why are some people born the way they are?
Why are some people fortunate and others aren't?
What do you want in life?
Is your ambition really your ambition?
Who decides your life's goals?
What do YOU want?
Are you happy? What makes you happy? Are you doing that? Do you even know?
My only grudge with the book is that
Sangeeta Paik
Jan 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Book : The Sameness in a consistent change
AUTHOR- Sujay mallick
Page-42
FORMAT-kindle

The Sameness in a consistent change is the story about the main protagonist "Ramanuj" , a village boy who is confused about life. The book tells all about his emotional turmoil and struggles of his life journey.
The cover is very simply designed but the title is very interesting and intriguing.
A good storyline with well portrayed characters . The language is easy and simple and it's a slow paced book.

" a journey
Lavi Sirohi
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Book cover & Title are simple but could have been better. It is the story of a Boy whose life is full of ups and downs. There’s every reason to follow a dream you’re passionate about, but do so with your eyes open. It teaches the reality of life. How his life changed after meeting a man. To know read the book...

Narration is simple. The characters interact with each other in a natural way. I had the pleasure of reading the previous book (Different beads of the same string-A collection of shor
Amita Sehrawat
Jan 29, 2019 rated it liked it
it was a simple story with almost no twists and turns. The author – Sujay Malik has used few complex words out of his vocabulary, which made me feel that I might need a dictionary! But at the same time, they are blended the lines and story line which did not make me go back to the dictionary every now and then.

I found the story line and characters quite average. Little more details about the characters other than Ramanuj might have made the book more interesting.

Read complete review at - Amita's
Sudarshan Jagtap
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I had read previous work by the author i.e. Different beads of a string which was a good and expected that this book too will be a great read but unfortunately it didn't met my expectations because the storyline was not that interesting and it felt like the story was dragged in a short book. Cover is minimal and title didn't match the entire book because it was less explained about characters. The book needs to be proof read by which typos and some errors would be improved. Although the book fin ...more
Shivam Saxena
Feb 15, 2019 rated it liked it
The title "the sameness in a consistent change" itself says about the story and is a perfect title for the story.
Story is about a boy who was confused about his life as what to do and how to start. Story is about the struggle and have portrayed the past, present and future of ramanuj; including the curved through which he travelled his life, his struggle phase and each moment of his life. The sameness in the story is maintained irrespective of the situation the protoganist faced in his life.
wri
Heena
Feb 08, 2019 rated it liked it
The sameness in a consistent change is a story of village boy Ramanuj who is confused about his life at one point. But his life changes with the time. This is a good short story which conveys a message that, sometimes you need to enjoy journey without worrying about destination.

I was expecting some twists and turns. Though, it didn't left me completely disappointed.

Book cover is beautiful.
Tejaswi Vajinepalli
Jan 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Emotional Roller Coaster Ride

A good story that can let you cherish some moral values, the nature of humans. It's emotional, sentimental and clearly describes the living in Indian Scenario. It was painful, motivational and casual at the same time..! The protagonist was a complete positive side, innocent. The love story was left unanswered because the hero remained single in memory of his first love..!
Harsh Adani
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story basically teaches us the meaning of life. How a normal boy learns to dream, how a family compromises and sacrifices things for the betterment of others.

Despite being said that, the story does has various twists, and how the actions of our past affects our present and future.

Overall, I liked it. It was a good story to kill time, although a one time read. I liked the title of this book
Saswati Rath
Feb 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Had high hopes having read 'Different Beads Of The Same String' by the same author. But, the tale was okayish though somewhat connecting to the scenarios in Malgudi Days.

What I loved :
The termination of story, with a thought provoking message regarding life for readers.

What disinterested me :
The typing errors. The book needs to be proof read.

Conclusion :
The story ain't monotonous if you could connect the dots that errors leave behind. It question's on life and leaves you pondering.
Kavita Singh
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beautiful story

- The start might make you think what's the author trying to say
- It isn't philosophical, but there are musings along the way
- The story paints the village scenes like Malgudi Days
- The language needs enhancement
- Check a few typo errors
Keerthi Reddy
Feb 25, 2019 rated it liked it
The book Sameness in a consistent change describes about the struggles we go through in our life. The protagonist Ramanuj describes about the phases he had gone through in his life. The story seems to be toggling to past and present. Has a very few characters.
Arun Kumar Kushwaha
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing story 👍👍. The way of delivering the past & present life is quite impressive.
I was expecting more twist and turns.
But it's fine, writer beautifully conveyed few messages through this story.
Janci Rani
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the story of "Ramanuj", a small town boy whose life wasn't that pleasant and it only rendered him with more questions and confusions. The plot revolves around the past of the protagonist and how destiny changed his course of life.

The language is lucid and the plot could have been enriched more to engage the readers with the book.

The title suits the book and the blurb gives way more information about the content of the book. Having read the author's previous work, this book didn't match t
Booksinverse
Jan 06, 2019 rated it liked it
One word- Enlightening
Do I recommend- yes

Short summary-

This is the journey of Ramanuj, a village boy, who rises above all shackles and shatters norms to move forward in life and achieve his goals. It's a journey without any destination because what matters in the end is the journey and efforts. Not the destination.

Review-

The cover is really simple. It could have been a bit more enhanced. It doesn't give away the plot though, which is a good thing. The title is very intriguing, it rouses your cur
Yowofficial
Jan 13, 2019
Nidhi
Dec 26, 2018
harigovind p c
rated it did not like it
Feb 01, 2019
ROHIT KUMAR
rated it it was ok
Jan 25, 2019
Chartered Accountancy, a degree in Law and a degree in Commerce later, Sujay discovered the little writing bug entrenched within him. And he decided that the bug shall be given an opportunity to come out of the closet. He comes from a family of legal professionals and is extremely passionate about writing.

He is the winner of MyStory Contest of Tata Literature Live, The Mumbai Litfest 2017.

Sujay's