Start by marking “The Other Side of Wrong (Bad Decisions, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Other Side of Wrong (Bad Decisions, #3)

The Other Side of Wrong

(Bad Decisions #3)

Jake McQuinn’s lived and loved the rock-star lifestyle. But a family scandal ripped him away from his band and back home. Back to boredom, a buttoned-up sham of a job, and a desperate need to whitewash his image. His family’s pharmaceutical company could crumble without him. His band’s epic comeback won’t happen without him. How’s he supposed to choose which one to save?

Ca
Published March 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Other Side of Wrong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Other Side of Wrong

Escape into a Booksite
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

So, Jakes story is finally here. And let me tell you, his reasoning for leaving the band - not at all what I was expecting. We see so much more depth to Jake and his character, and there were many times I was frustrated at him, for making the decision he did, given his history and relationship with his family.

Cassidy is the younger girl who got away, and when she wants to connect and make a deal with the band, things start to tak
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

This is the story I have been waiting for since I began this series.

There has been this undercurrent of "why did Jake leave the band" right through this series, and now we get to find out.

I liked the story between Jake and Cassidy, the push/pull between them as Jake tries to do the right thing by his family, his band and by Cassidy.

I did feel though that after all the build up, the reason why he left the band was a bit... meh. I felt all "really, that's all it w
Meredith Wilson
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
"I spent my whole childhood being told what I wanted to do, what I liked to do, was wrong. You know what's on the other side of wrong? What's right for me."

Cassidy has found fame and fortune as one of the world's biggest pop stars. She has everything that she could possibly ever want except for love. With her busy schedule and demanding career, finding love proves to be rather difficult. The only time that she ever came close was with Jake, the sexy rock god from Riptide. He is the one who got a
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this amazing series, and I have been waiting for Jack’s story. In this story we learn why Jake left his band and returned home, and now his loyalty is torn between his family and his band. Cassidy is a successful rock star, but feels something is missing from her live. When Cassidy makes an offer to Jake can he refuse? This is a well written story which is entertaining and humorous, and I cannot wait to read more from this talented author, whose work I recommend for all ...more
Beth
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, Christi Barth packs a ton of stuff into a rather short novel.

The Other Side of Wrong is a second chance at romance story. An almost one night stand a few years ago turns into two rock stars coming into the lime light and love when they decide to tour together.

This is a strong sexual attraction and chemistry read filled with lots of family issues, personal choices, heart ache, career decisions and more family issues. Now grab your copy and check out Cassidy and Riptide!
Rene' Seals
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Other Side of Wrong is the third book in the Bad Decision Series by Christi Barth. It was preceded by The Opposite of Wright and The Reverse of Perfection. If you love the rock star lifestyle then this series is the one for you. Each one is a standalone but they are connected through common characters. I came in to this series in book three and picked right up.

They met at a music festival. For three days they orbited around each other. Talking. Singing. Laughing. Touching. They weren’t frie
Becky
Shelves: arc, contemporary
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 3/5/19.

Overall, I enjoyed Jake and Cassidy's story. It's a second chance romance--kind of, since their first chance ended almost before it began--that involves not only relationship drama and work angst but also a ton of family baggage for both our hero and heroine.

Honestly, there's an awful lot going on here for such a short page count, and sometimes parts of the story don't quite get the complete treatment they probably should. Cassidy and Jake together
Ga Books LoverX
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun, but steamy, short read!

In the previous books in the series we get a short glimpse of Jake and his life. This book shows us that we had clue who the real Jake McQuinn was. Because this guy is being torn apart with a loyalty to not only his family, but the ones that hey employ but also with his team, Riptide. If he follows his heart and does what makes him happy, doesn't that make him selfish when his family's company could fall apart and all of those employees could be without jobs.

Cassidy
Sassy Southern
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Other Side of Wrong is book 3 in the Bad Decisions Series. It was able to be read as a stand alone, but reading the other books first gives you more background on the characters and what is going on to bring them to where they are now.

This book focuses on Jake, the keyboardist for Riptide, and Cassidy. Jake as taken some time off from the band to deal with some family issues, and Cassidy makes it her mission to get him to come back.

Years ago, Jake and Cassidy hit it off, but their age diff
Cheri
Mar 04, 2019 added it
The Rock Star world isn't everything Cassidy dreamed. Still, it was her dream being fulfilled. She just needed a good guy who didn't just want her for her fame and money. She knew a guy...

Jake loved his band. Sure they had glitches along the way--for example, their last record really put a wrong turn to their success. They needed a plan to get back on the main way.

...That guy needed a boost up to get back on his successful track. She had just the plan . A plan that gave her a chance to help hi
Christine C
Mar 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Cassidy is a famous pop star wanting to cross over into rock. Riptide, Jake's band, is on a small, independent tour trying to improve their tarnished image after a bad business decision. Cassidy wants them to pair up on a joint tour to help both parties reach their goal. She also has a different goal in mind - finally get close to Jake, who she's been pining after for six years.

This was a short, entertaining read. It was fun and interesting, but nothing really major happened. The conflicts with
Konny
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Other Side of Wrong by Christi Barth is book three in her Bad Decisions series and is not a standalone. For better understanding I recommend to read the books in order. The previous books are The Opposite of Right and The Revers of Perfection.

The Other Side of Wrong tells Jake and Cassidy's story.
Jake McQuinn is a rock star in big trouble. Cassidy, a pop star herself is his ex and she wants him back, bad and simply as that. Both are career driven and very successful people witha stressful jo
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
4.5 Stars
I'm always up for a rockstar romance, and The Other Side of Wrong features not one rock star but two!

Cassidy and Jake connected six years ago but Jake pulled the plug when he realized that Cassidy wasn't quite ready for a mature relationship. But Cassidy hasn't forgotten what they had together and neither has Jake for that matter. When she comes to him with a proposition that not only gets her arms around him, but puts him back on stage with his band Riptide, it's a win-win for everyon
BookLover
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Talk about an emotional ride in this book. It has it all: sweet romance, steamy scenes, family drama, drama,laughter, and the outpouring of friendship. Cassidy is a take charge heroine. She is a survivor who gets what she wants. Jake makes you feel so good because the does anything he can to help friends and family. And the author never fails to display a hot leading man. The friendships that have been developed and the family they have developed is pretty amazing to see. Great read from this au ...more
Andrea Thompson
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great addition to the Bad Decisions series!

Jake has been a cranky enigma since the very beginning, and it was nice to get to see what was really bugging him and give him a chance to pull his head out and be happy! Cassidy is a force to be reckoned with, and together they have the potential to be rock royalty - if they can figure out how to work, play and basically live together while on a mini tour.

This series is fast moving, sweet, spicy and can be read as standalones but way more fun
Giofab21
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok so I did this backwards and read this book first before realizing there were two before it. Not a major issue but now that I will be reading the other two I have some insider information. A lot of family dramas and tough decisions yet Jake's trying to resist Cassidy like he did six years before was the easiest"mistake" we really hoped he'd make. Finally not thinking with his head made us all winners. Looking forward to what now will seem like prequels. Keep you posted....
I received an advance
Kari Hansen
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Jake left the band Riptide the biggest question was why and the answer shows the type of man he is. He has put his dreams on hold to help out his family, but he feels like a part of him is missing.

Cassie is a pop star who has found success professionally, but she has never forgotten her first love Jake. When she comes to him with an offer that will be a win-win for both of them will Jake need to choose between loyalty and love?

Sweet and sexy this is a second chance at love story about follo
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Jake McQuinn has turned into a rockstar who’s trying to make the right choice when it comes to his family vs his band. He’s been radio silent on his band for several weeks when Cassidy, a pop star who’s trying to crossover into the rock genre, is tasked with finding Jake McQuinn and bringing him back to the band.

Reviewed by: Lauren L.
Lisa H
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cassidy is a pop princess who wants her shot at rocker Jake.

Six years earlier, they almost hooked up.
She was eighteen, Jake was twenty four.
She could have gotten him in real trouble.

For Jake, the six year age gap is still a factor.
Cassidy is giving him and his band a second chance.
Can Jake do a grand gesture to win the girl?

Tammi
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this one!! I was so curious about what was going on with Jake in the other books. Now I got my answers and Oh! didn't expect the turn of events that forced him home. Sorry but I giggled a bit but then felt bad for him.
This was a story of second chances and I love second chances.
Jake a second chance at love, friendship and his band!
Cassidy a second chance at love and forming a relationship with her sister.
I have my fingers crossed for more. I would love a Jones book.
Melissa
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5
Jake and Cassidy were almost a thing but their age difference made him step back, I gotta say sometimes I wanted to knock him upside the head notwithstanding that I liked these two together.
The one thing that bothers me was that I felt like some parts in the story happened in the background and supposedly their families are an issue but I guessed I missed when they solved it.

Lauren
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

Music, chemistry and a hint of second chance romance make this book a delightful addition to this series.
Lauren
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars ...
This was a short quick read for me that I read this as a standalone with no problems. Jake has some big issues going on and noone knows they just know he isn't talking to them. Cassidy wants something and she doesn't plan on giving up! These two are hot together but man do they both have there own drama going on. Im glad they get it all worked out in the end.
poppy
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This is the third book in the series but is the first one I have read but I can't wait to read the previous books in the series. I like a good rockstar/ second chance romance and this one was pretty good the storyline was good and well written I liked both Jake and Cassidy they were just great characters and were so good together. I am hoping the rest of the series is just as good as this one.
Michele Gay
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice book #3 in this series of Bad Decisions. When you are told what you should do and what you shouldn't do all the time does not give you good decision making skills but sometimes you just need to go for it.
Nice flow of the story great characters and with great whit and story.
Thank you Christi Barth for writing another fantastic story.

Kimberly
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romantic comedy read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable fun, steamy, and short romance read.

Amy  Crull
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
I wanted to like this book cause the blurb sounded so good. I realized very quickly that maybe I should have read the other two books before this. There's obviously a connection with the band and between Jake and Cassidy that I missed. I've gathered that they had a steamy night but it was cut short. Cassidy is looking to change her image and what better way then to combine a tour with her and a rock band. She is determined to do this and will do anything possible. She has her eye on Jake. She wa ...more
Tiffany Readz
Mar 02, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars I'm Missing Something...

Which doesn't surprise me jumping into a series with the third book. It's a crap shoot, sometimes they can stand alone and sometimes you feel a little lost, like I do now with this one.

The series seems good, lots of drama and angst, however without knowing what happened in the past with everybody, it was hard for me to connect with the current story line. Although, I did like the foundation of it. The family scandals for both leading characters, as well as the d
Karen
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Kind of a weird premise...stuck at his dad's company while dad is in a "rehab" for crossdressing?? So Jake has decision to keep at a corporate job or go all out with his band. Jake feels responsibility on all fronts.

So it's kind of weird. Cassidy is fun. Her sister is not fun.
The_Book_Queen
rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2019
USA TODAY bestselling author Christi Barth earned a Masters degree in vocal performance and embarked upon a career on the stage. A love of romance then drew her to wedding planning. Ultimately she succumbed to her lifelong love of books and now writes award-winning contemporary romance, including the Naked Men and Aisle Bound series.

Christi can always be found either whipping up gourmet meals (fo

Bad Decisions (3 books)
  • The Opposite of Right (Bad Decisions, #1)
  • The Reverse of Perfection (Bad Decisions, #2)