Start by marking “Shelly's Stocking Goes Missing” as Want to Read:
Shelly's Stocking Goes Missing

Shelly's Stocking Goes Missing

Shelly painstakingly makes a stocking from an old bag. The stocking then flies to the town and cannot find its way back. Read the book to know if Shellys Stocking returns and if Shelly gets her presents this Christmas. ...more
Paperback, 1, 32 pages
Published December 4th 2018 by Anitha Rathod

To ask other readers questions about Shelly's Stocking Goes Missing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shelly's Stocking Goes Missing

Start your review of Shelly's Stocking Goes Missing
Jocelyn Soriano
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-books
When I saw this book being offered as a giveaway, I immediately signed up for it. There is something about Christmas and childrens stories that grabs my attention right away. I guess it brings me back to that magical feeling of Christmas when I was young. It also brings a certain warmth and joy. This book is full of attractive illustrations that capture the mood for Christmas. It is also simple enough to be understood by kids. It blends tradition and magic to trigger their interest and ...more
Robin Morgan
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-own-books
I received a Mobi.file copy of this book from the author through a giveaway she had on LibraryThing, and the following is my honest opinion.

The moment my inner-child began reading this book, it immediately thought of Christmas and the poem Twas the Night Before Christmas, especially when it mentioned the stockings being hung with care, in the hopes that St. Nicholas will soon be there.

Shelly, remembering she had no stocking to leave for Santa so he can fill in with all sorts of candy and other
Corazon Soriano
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Shelly's Stocking Goes Missing" by Anitha Rathod is a wonderful book to read to children for the Christmas holidays. It's about a little girl named Shelly who is very good with her hands and who tries to make a stocking from an old bag. Sometimes, however, unexpected things happen. Isn't it what we all experience in life? Just when we think we have accomplished a task, something happens that make us feel a though everything we have ever done was for nothing.

It's the same way with this story. No
Tony Parsons
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There is hustle/bustle in the streets last minute Christmas shopping.
Shelly plans on designing/making a Christmas stocking.
You ever wonder how the Christmas stocking gets filled?
Now Shelly is going to wait up & meet Santa Claus.

What happens next?

I did not receive any type of compensation for reading & reviewing this book. While I receive free books from publishers & authors, I am under no obligation to write a positive review, only an honest one.

A very awesome book cover, great
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, children-books
This year I didn't get chocolate advent calendars for my kids I went with a book advent calendar and this book was the one for December 11th.

I just read this with my five year old son and two year old daughter.

"Shelly's Stocking Goes Missing" is a wonderful book to read to children for the Christmas holidays. This is one of my kids favourite christmas reads so far this year. I highly recommend this for parents, grandparents, children and grandchildren who want to share something fun for the
Lynn Demsky
My version of this Kindle was so badly represented that you could hardly read it and seemed that there were pages missing but the one reviewer had the story in it --- and I enjoyed it and if the pictures were bigger and you could see them, would be a great read! Even at full screen, the book wasnt all there and pictures were way too tiny! ...more
Team Golfwell
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful and very well illustrated book for children. The illustrations and story by this brilliant author show her excellent ability to relate to and capture young minds in her own unique way with a little mystery about Shelly's stocking. We highly recommend this intriguing children's book. It is a great introduction to your child to the story and reading world!
Pat Eroh
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You just have to love Shelly and her stocking. Kids will love having this read to them near the holiday! I recommend this to teachers and parents of kids who celebrate Christmas!

Guy
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fun read that I've added to the list of books I will enjoy reading with my Grand Daughter.
Add it to your list and be sure to share it with the young ones
Mark Restaino
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unique

There are so many Christmas stories out there. I have never heard of one, like this one, that talks about and animates the classic Christmas stocking. Fun and unique idea!
Sue McClellan
marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2020

• A Dream
  • Marmaduke Duck and the Christmas Calamity
  • A Dead Red Cadillac (The Dead Red Mystery Series, #1)
  • Clipped Wings
  • Santa's Dog
  • Tabby McTat
  • Excuse Me, Santa!
  • A Kiwi Christmas Carol
  • Snowbound Siren
  • Caring for Susie
  • Mr. December (Calendar Boys, #12)
  • Theodore the Unfortunate Bear
  • Christmas Cookies: Delicious Christmas Recipes and Treats and for Your Family to Enjoy!
  • The Rekindle: The INTRODUCTION (The Secret Tales of Unterhausen)
  • When the Clock Strikes on Christmas Eve
  • 101 Top Cookie Recipes: Delicious & Easy + FREE GIFT (Cookie Cookbook, Best Cookie Recipes, Sugar Cookie Recipe, Chocolate Cookie Recipe, Holiday Cookies, Cookie Recipe Book, Baking Tips)
  • We Heart the Holidays: A Recipe Collection