Start by marking “Of A Darker Void (Asterion Noir, #2)” as Want to Read:
Of A Darker Void (Asterion Noir, #2)

Of A Darker Void

(Asterion Noir #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  7 reviews
When man and machine are one and the same, death is no longer an inevitability. But in the darkest reaches of space, neither is life.

Diplomat.
Rebel.
Fugitive.
Nika Tescarav has lived many lives, though she no longer remembers most of them. Chased by agents of a regime that will do anything to protect the secrets of the Rasu Protocol, Nika flees to the stars with her once
Published December 3rd 2018 by Hypernova Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Of A Darker Void, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Of A Darker Void

Y.I. Washington
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five stars aren't enough. Part two of the Asterion Noir Trilogy grabs you and doesn't let go.

Nika and Dashiel are off to find the secrets behind the Rasu Protocol and discover more than they bargained for.

With new enemies and allies, not to mention Nika' s missing past, Jennsen does a fantastic job of creating yet more layers to the already impressive Amaranthe universe. Her creative imagination opens up the Gennisi galaxy to the reader in more detail.

With brilliant characters (Nika and Ava a
G.S. Jennsen
Nov 05, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

New Teaser Excerpt:

Teaser Excerpt #1:

E.J. Fisch
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Picking up virtually right where Exin Ex Machina left off, Of a Darker Void gets the ball rolling by immediately plunging our heroes into all sorts of new trouble, and it doesn’t let up until the final page (and even then…).

EEM introduced us to Nika and Dashiel, two characters separated by a tragedy and reunited in their quest to solve a series of mysteries…mysteries that in turn exposed a much larger and more sinister secret than either of them expected. A secret that originally contributed to
T.A.
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After starting G. S. Jennsen's new cyberpunk series with the release of Exin Ex Machina this past summer, I was immediately hooked, so it's no surprise that this book became one of my most anticipated reads of 2018. As much as I loved Jennsen's previous Aurora Rhapsody books, there's just something about the characters in the Asterion Noir series that grabbed me from the very beginning, and coming back to their story and their world in this book was everything I could have hoped it would be. It' ...more
Scathach
Katie Cross
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yet another one smashed out of the park.

I loved OaDV because I felt like I got to know so many more characters in a deeper way. Not only is the tension deepened and the stakes raised (this IS a GSJ novel, after all), but my emotional attachment to #allthepeople was also strengthened. I hope this expands to another nine book series like her last one, because I want to hang out with these characters that long.

Also. The villain. Appropriately galactic in size. You'll get me later.

Helen
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic instalment to the Asterion Noir universe. Perfectly paced, great character development, and utterly gripping. Can’t wait for more!
Dylan Tomorrow
Mario Fialho
Dec 01, 2018
David Yaron
Dec 05, 2018
G. S. Jennsen is a science and speculative fiction author, as well as a futurist, geek, gamer, programmer and editor. She lives in Colorado with her husband and two dogs. She has written ten novels, all published by her imprint, Hypernova Publishing, and has become an internationally bestselling author since her first novel, Starshine, was published in March 2014. She has chosen to continue writin ...more

Asterion Noir (2 books)
  • Exin Ex Machina (Asterion Noir, #1)
“The truth is, we’ve had a fairly uneventful stay in the Gennisi galaxy. We staked our claim to our little corner of it and settled in, happy to be left alone to live how we chose.

“But this doesn’t mean there aren’t grave threats out in the cosmos—more terrifying than our imaginations can conjure—or remarkable wonders beyond our capacity to envision. It shouldn’t be a surprise that when we finally went looking, we discovered one of them.”

Nika nodded thoughtfully and shut off the map. “Well, I guess it’s time for us to go find out which one.”
0 likes
“Her teeth clattered together like banging cymbals. Her fingernails glowed white, and her heart stuttered over two beats. “Input. It. Now.”

“Done!”

Let go, Nika. All you have to do is let go. She focused on her fingers, which seemed to be glued to the conduit, and directed every conscious process to willing them apart millimeter by—

—she flew backward across the room and slammed into what remained of a wall.”
0 likes