Start by marking “Wayfarer Resolve (Wayfarer, #18)” as Want to Read:
Wayfarer Resolve (Wayfarer, #18)

Wayfarer Resolve

(Wayfarer #18)

In this final installation of Wayfarers, Decker and Adara face an attack on their homeworlds as well as on their children. A clan member from Phelan’s clan attacks Addy and Zoe while Adara and Decker deal with riots and attacks on the home world. Phelan’s clan member is at fault. Will this break down the clans?

Out exploring their sectors of space, Adara settles into bein
Published October 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wayfarer Resolve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wayfarer Resolve

Start your review of Wayfarer Resolve (Wayfarer, #18)
Erica Oliver (Arlow Winters)
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excuse me while I cry like a baby

Son of a …. Dangit man I’m crying. I didn’t want it to end. The ending was happy, yet sad. I’m a mess. I absolutely loved this entire series. It was nearly impossible to put down. I feel as if I just lost my closest friends. Okay, I am going to attempt to pull it together here. Eileen deserves a fantastic review and so do Adara, Decker and the rest of the characters that grew to mean so much to me.
I don’t normally read a series this long. Most of the time I feel
Karen
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the last book in the series and it has been a fantastic series to read Eileen Troemel you have done an amazing job off writing this series the story’s have you hooked right from the start and each book flows into the next and the characters are amazing to. I have to say I cried I few times while reading this book especially at the end I am going to miss them all it has been full off emotions, action and lots of love and lots and lots off babies and has been a rollercoaster ride right fr ...more
Joy Whiteside
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book, wow. This book had me turning pages till I got to the end. I could not put it down and proceeded to finish reading it in one sitting. It moves along at a great pace which makes for a relaxing read. The characters are so real that you feel as though you know them personally and no matter what you want to be there for them. This book needs to be on your TBR list, there is no doubt about it.
Hannah Palmer
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing end to the series. It’s packed full of action that makes all the issues in Hometown come to a head. I love the epilogue as well when you see a future generation learning about everything that happened as it gives you some answers about what happened to some races and people.

I enjoyed this series so much that I know I’m going to read it over and over again. If I could give it more than 5* then I would.
Chrissy
Soo Tan
Dec 03, 2018
Tiffany Smith
Dec 03, 2018
From poetry to novel, I enjoy telling a good story or expressing a heartfelt emotion. I've been published in Circle Magazine, The American Tarot Association's Quarterly Journal, What's Cooking America, Children, Churches and Daddies, placed second in Words of Women 2010 Writing Contest, 2012 Daily Flash, and The Deadman’s Tome. I have a bachelor's degree in business and a second bachelor's degree ...more

Wayfarer (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Wayfarer Aegis
  • Wayfarer (Wayfarer, #1)
  • Wayfarer Clans (Wayfarer, #2)
  • Wayfarer Immemorial (Wayfarer, #3)
  • Wayfarer Negotiator (Wayfarer, #4)
  • Wayfarer Wedding (Wayfarer, #5)
  • Wayfarer Trials (Wayfarer, #6)
  • Wayfarer Destruction (Wayfarer,#7)
  • Wayfarer Freedom (Wayfarer, #8)
  • Wayfarer Salvation (Wayfarer, #9)

News & Interviews