Start by marking “One Regret (The "One" #2)” as Want to Read:
One Regret (The "One" #2)

One Regret

(The "One" #2)

Sebastian –

Who would have thought the woman who consumed me after only one night would wind being the new Interim CEO of my company? It was my sister’s doing, but it doesn’t change that she’s here, right in front of me. She wants nothing to do with me, and I want nothing more than to claim her, make her mine.

All I want is to worship her like the queen she is, but she’s m
Published September 21st 2018 by BergBooksLLC

To ask other readers questions about One Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Regret

Start your review of One Regret (The "One" #2)
LaGina
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was one of those lunch time reads that I like to have with me for a fast read. It gave me just the right amount of sexy and sassy to help me make it through my day. I didnt know that there was a part one to this series so I will have to make sure that I keep up on it but it didnt stop me from enjoying this episode.
Linda ( Clary_Starfall )
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#justreleased #arcreview #onetaste #oneregret #onelove
@givemebookspr
🌺
1) One taste - @authorkaberg @teblackdesigns
🦋
Sebastian is an cocky bad boy player who needs help to get out of trouble but how will he achieve that when trouble walks in 😈
🦋
I loved reading book one, it gives you all kind of options of where the story may go, it’s fun, hot and an easy read.
🌺
2) One regret - @authorkaberg @teblackdesigns
🦋
Devon is an strong hard working woman that is helping Sebastian.. but the stalker is an p
Becky Burrier
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
One Regret picks up right where One Taste ends. Devin is regretting giving in to her desires and having sex with Brooks. Brooks is confused as to why Devin is holding herself at a distance.
Book two did move their story forward. Devin comes to understand that Brooks does not have a girlfriend. And that he is honestly in like with her. He is pushing her to give him, really them, a chance. Devin is so consumed and worried that by allowing herself to be with Devin it will come back to her hurt her
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: celeste
The lust, sex and drama continues with One Regret by K.A. Berg.  This fast-paced ongoing story-line is a quick read that will keep even the most prolificate readers entertained.  This installment is told by Devin the female character that has everything to lose.  I truly enjoyed the first two stories (One Taste and One Regret) and can’t wait for One Touch to be released. I give One Regret 5-stars.

Devin Miller has worked for years moving from one company to another on-a-temporary bases to make a
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One Regret is the second book in The "One" Series, so you MUST READ One Taste (Book 1) FIRST, as it's a continuation. In this story, we get Devin's side in the meeting between her & Sebastian, and a bit further along in the story after she comes aboard as the interim CEO. It's another fast paced novella, with a big side of sexy in the midst of a lot more drama. See, he's determined to keep chasing her, while she wants to keep him at arms length, in order to not mess up her dream job that will ma ...more
Catt
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up, where book 1 left us.

The chemistry is still sizzling off the pages. Devin is still resisting, as much as she can, Sebastians advances and its not until something his mum says that he realises he's going about everything with Devin the wrong way.

While Sebastian continues to woo Devin, it becomes more obvious that if they are found out about their relationship, that her career is at risk. But then, has Sebastian painted a target on Devin's back with the maybe stalker getting ar
Becky Rendon
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well that just got intense...

One Regret takes on a whole new meaning in this installment. Devin thrusts the word "regret" out like a dagger. She just had no idea how accurate and how often it would come into play.

One Regret is a cliffy that will choke the reader on their own saliva. That's a check if ever I've heard one. Let's hope that Devin and Brooks get the actual checkmate though.
Sharon Eikenberry-Deary
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dev and Sebastian move on

Devin keeps resisting Sebastian but he knows it's meant to be. He will continue to press on. Until his mom says I passing sometimes you cant demand and push. So he changes and when he follows mom's lead things change. Things going do well as it should than it hits and now she is the target too. So who is causing the pain for Dev snd Sebastian.
Susan Ladd
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m hooked

My only regret is not knowing this story was comprised of 3 separate books. I wish it had been made into one book, and the lines were not so repetitive. There are moments when a sentence is basically reworded in the next great, and doesn’t have a bold impact factor. I’m committed now, so onto the final book in the trilogy!
Ri
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book picks up right where the last one left off. I cannot even explain how hot these two are together. So much chemistry...

The characters are perfect. Devin is feisty and sassy and Sebastian is everything that is good, cocky, and delicious.

Looking forward to finding out more of who is behind everything that is happening to them both.
Lauren
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short and oh so dirty .. told from Devin's point of view. She is one sassy chick and I love watching her go toe to toe with Sebastian. Sebastian is a prick and won't let there one night go and thats all Devin wants. He finally gets his way and of course she regrets it instantly. When she slaps him and walks away you know book 3 will be amazing. ...more
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now we have Her side of the story Devin , she doesn't regret her hot night with the bar hottie until she walks into her new job and he is there , he won't let her forget and that is all she wants to do.  When it happens again she knows she needs to put her foot down and stop it.
Can not wait for the 3rd book!!!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
One Regret by TE Black and KA Berg is book Two in The "One" Series. This book continues the story of Sebastian and Devin, so you should really read the previous books to fully enjoy this one.
This one starts with Devin and Sebastian after their hot encounter that leaves them reeling with feelings but with doubts.
Gianna Santanello
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and I loved it just as much as the first, if not more. Devin is so sassy! Her and Sebastian chemistry is off the charts! Can’t wait to see what book 3 brings us.
Anita Chaney
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really good

Second book in the series, brilliant, who is it???????? How could they, gripping story, good characters, I do think there should be Maddie and Jax's story and Mark and Brie's story. Can not wait to see what happens in the last book.
Celeste
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
see full review at Beyond the Covers Blog on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Janice Bjorklund
Jan 16, 2021
Daisy
May 06, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Weekend Wife (Sassy in the City, #1)
  • Inhibitions (UnInhibited #1)
  • Freed (Uninhibited 2.5)
  • Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)
  • Man Seeking Woman
  • First to Fight Box Set: Books 1-3
  • Man Fast (Bergen Brothers, #1)
  • Off Limits (The Scottish Billionaire #1)
  • The Dom (Manhattan Records #2)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Promise (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #4)
  • The Billionaire's Pet (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #3)
  • The Arrogant Artist (International Bad Boys Set #2)
  • No Boss Of Mine
  • Fighting For You (The Connor Family, #5)
  • The Boss (Manhattan Records #1)
  • Your Fierce Love (The Bennett Family, #7)
By day, Kimberly is a teacher who also happens to have four beautiful, insane children who keep her in running a million different direction on a daily basis. At night, she tries to get all the steamy stories in her head down on paper or computer screen so she can eventually share them with her wonderful readers, but more often than not, falls asleep in the process because sleep is life. She's a ...more

The "One" (3 books)
  • One Taste (The "One" Series Book 1)
  • One Love (The "One", #3)

News & Interviews