Start by marking “SeQuence Unbound (The Heart of the Ocean, #4)” as Want to Read:
SeQuence Unbound  (The Heart of the Ocean, #4)

SeQuence Unbound

(The Heart of the Ocean #4)

When Alessia saves not only Tuscania, but Dante as well, she hopes it will set all the Sequences in order. But things rarely turn out the way Alessia hopes. Instead, she finds herself torn between two princes as the voices and visions in her head become stronger than ever.

While Dante and Jadherey vie for her heart and her hand, a part of Tuscania's protective shield collap

To ask other readers questions about SeQuence Unbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SeQuence Unbound

Title: SeQuence Unbound
Author: Lorraine L.M.L.
Genre: YA/Fantasy/Romance
Rating: ****
Review: So, this review is going to be short and to the point as I can’t discuss a lot of this book without giving away major spoilers for the series, but this is definitely the book where we get the answers we have wanted since book 1 and where the stakes are taken to completely new levels for all the characters not just Lessi.
One of the first things I noticed with Unbound is we get several new perspec
Cassandra Blanton
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very exciting never wanted to put it down. A lot of twists in the story. Some may surprise. I still root for Dante. It’s very hard to give a review without spoilers with this book. Can’t wait for book 5.
Helen
JS
Feb 09, 2019
Cari
Mar 07, 2019
Lorraine M.L.M grew up in the Heart of Africa among a rich storytelling tradition. This is where her love for Fantasy was born. She writes heartfelt young adult romantic fiction across various genres. Her love for reading prompted her passion for writing. She loves all genres of romance but has a special and inherent interest in Fantasy/Romance in particular uplifting and thought provoking fiction ...more

The Heart of the Ocean (4 books)
  • SeQuence (The Heart of the Ocean, #1)
  • SeQuence Aligned (The Heart of the Ocean, #2)
  • SeQuence Entangled (The Heart of the Ocean, #3)