Start by marking “The Lazarus Continuum” as Want to Read:

(Resurrection Chronicles #2)

An age-old secret must be kept safe...
Until a successor is chosen.

From the author of the UK Religious Mystery bestseller, The Lazarus Succession, this sequel is a highly emotional suspense novel with strong religious themes that will plunge the reader deeper into the mystery of The Resurrection Chronicles.

A Standalone Novel.

It's been seventeen years since Brother Baez, fo
Published August 4th 2018 by Ken Fry

To ask other readers questions about The Lazarus Continuum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lazarus Continuum

Ken Stark
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Lazarus Continuum by Ken Fry is book 2 of The Resurrection Chronicles, sequel to the award-winning The Lazarus Succession. It picks up the story seventeen years later, where we find Brodie and Ulla right back in the thick of things, this time with Martha, their teenaged daughter, and Condesa Maria, the one woman who knows first-hand the awesome power of Brodie's enigmatic painting, The Raising of Lazarus. These heroes have come together to keep the miraculous artwork from falling into the ha ...more
Jerry Marquardt
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read a lot of books for Ken, and they all measure up to a successful read. I cannot wait to read the latest and continuing upscale reading material. The reviews are all so good. I will be reading this as soon as it is released.
pamela boseman
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Lazarus Continuum

Wow I loved the book. The characters we're amazing . I cannot wait to read the next book. More More!
Patricia Furstenberg
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An epic battle between good and evil and a secret that humanity might not yet be ready for.

Saint Lazarus or Lazarus of Bethany, also known as Lazarus of the Four Days, was restored to life through one of Jesus' miracles, four days after his death. An undeniable miracle.
What if the miracles surrounding Saint Lazarus transcend centuries and remain a part of our everyday life?

Ken Fry weaves a masterful story about Christian beliefs, visions and miracles, about human passions and their implications
Grant Leishman
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
As regular readers of my reviews will know, I am a big fan of Ken Fry's novels, especially those with a religious conspiracy twist and The Lazarus Continuum is a continuation of that fine tradition of his. A sequel to Fry's acclaimed The Lazarus Succession, this book finds its target with unerring accuracy. The important thing for me, as a reader, is that a sequel must build on the original, develop the story and move on, into different areas of exploration. The Lazarus Continuum does exactly th ...more
Eeva Lancaster
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Editor's Review:

The Lazarus Continuum is more mystical as compared to The Lazarus Succession. In the 2nd book of The Resurrection Chronicles, a new artist is being summoned ---17 years after Brodie Ladro was chosen to paint The Raising of Lazarus. Finally, the burden will be lifted from his shoulders. But who will take his place? This is the main plot. To be chosen is not easy... more so if you don't believe.

The poignant meeting of the cast of The Lazarus Succession makes the story more emotion
Paul Thompson
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting plot

I found this an enjoyable book with a combination of action tale and mystical quest that kept me into until the end.
moira mann
Mary Frances Yauger
Jan 13, 2019
patrick connor
Aug 26, 2018
Bestselling and Award Winning author, Ken Fry, writes mystery suspense thrillers, with 10 books published on Amazon to date. 2 are religious mystery, christian fantasy, and biblical fiction bestsellers: The Lazarus Succession and The Patmos Enigma. Often compared to the books of Dan Brown.

He holds a university Master's Degree in Literature and has traveled around the world. Most of the places and

Resurrection Chronicles (2 books)
  • The Lazarus Succession