Start by marking “Where Can I Find Wifi?: Work Anywhere, Travel Forever: Tales of a Digital Nomad” as Want to Read:
Where Can I Find Wifi?: Work Anywhere, Travel Forever: Tales of a Digital Nomad

Where Can I Find Wifi?: Work Anywhere, Travel Forever: Tales of a Digital Nomad

Do you want to join the digital nomad community and live a location independent life by working remotely?

Do you want to travel the world indefinitely, setting up your office in cafes with views of crystal clear seas in Greece, guesthouses with mountain views in the Rockies, next to a mouthwatering bowl of Gnocchi Gorgonzola in Italy, or anywhere you can get the bloody wifi
Kindle Edition
Published April 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Where Can I Find Wifi?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Can I Find Wifi?

James Hartley
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great little book, full of very practical information about how you can travel and work at the same time. As well as being packed with tips and advice, the book tells a lot of Kaylas own story, how she overcame chronic illness to run two successful businesses and travel the world. I liked the personal chapters on travelling solo as a female and also on her personal pet hates about travellers - very funny! I also learned a word I didnt know - begpacking, which I think is hilarious! ...more
Will Heading
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not your average travel guide, this book delves into the mysterious art of becoming a digital nomad and gives you valuable tips on getting started in this profession. The book has many of the authors personal experiences of travelling and throws some wit and humour at you as well. The book blends her personal journey of becoming a digital nomad with advise for others looking to do the same.

If you are interested in a digital nomad lifestyle (or not and are just curious) then this book is a must
Sarah Bouchard
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Practical while at the same time full of laughs, this book was exactly what I was looking for! I am not a true digital nomad but I am an expat living abroad and this has been such a great resource. It goes beyond the typical recommendations and tips, really delving into specifics and somehow predicting your questions by providing the answers before you even know you needed it! Refreshing to get real life experience - highlighting the positive sides but also realistic (and usually with a laugh!). ...more
Sam Fury
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As a digital nomad and avid traveler myself, I was interested to see what Kayla had to say on the subject. This was a great read with lessons of travel and the truth about being a digital nomad backed-up with entertaining antidotes of Kayla's own experiences.

Everything she writes that I have experience in rings true. She also writes a lot about things I have no experience in, and I have no doubt it is all sound advice. An entertaining and informative read.
Jess
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book!! So much information and so much fun! If you are at all considering the digital nomad life, this book will help you start that life! It was informative, funny and realistic about the life of a nomad both the highs and the lows! Loved every word!
Marissa Kurin
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So informative, lots of tips, lists, and practical advice for working and travelling abroad. It’s also funny and a good story at the same time. What a great read!!
Enid Aaron
Aug 18, 2018
Katie
Jun 25, 2018 added it
I've always been curious about long-term travel, but I feel like it's really hard to get someone to talk candidly about what it's really like. This book got into a lot of the nitty-gritty, from what ethical traps to look out for on the road to how constant travel affects your relationships with the people you meet and the people back home.

It also talks about the real elephant in the room: money! That's always the first question I really really want to know but am too awkward to ask. Kayla isn't
C.E. Flores
Sep 30, 2018
Alan Cai
Jul 04, 2018
Kayla Kurin
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Carla