Start by marking “The Sterling University Series: The Complete 3-Novella Series” as Want to Read:
The Sterling University Series: The Complete 3-Novella Series

The Sterling University Series: The Complete 3-Novella Series

(Sterling University #1-3)

Romancing Dr. Love, Book One

She says it’s all about the chemistry. He says it’s all about the romance. Samantha Love has based her entire academic career on the hypothesis that love is simply a chemical reaction. Ethan Quinn thinks she’s taken love and all its mysteries and reduced it to something as romantic as a cholesterol test, and he sets out to prove her theory
Published November 29th 2017 by Rebecca Heflin Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Sterling University Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sterling University Series

Start your review of The Sterling University Series: The Complete 3-Novella Series
Rachel Simson
Spoiler free (except for one point at the end which is labelled).
I couldn’t put this three novella series down as soon as I started reading. It’s not my usual genre, or something I would usually gravitate too. But that didn’t stop me finding it a compelling and interesting read. I am glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and requested a copy of this eBook as it was thoroughly enjoyable.
Romancing Dr. Love
Romancing Dr. Love, despite the cheese fest that is that title and the main characters
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

I have never hidden the fact that I am addicted to series. And when I can get an entire novella length set of stories from a series in a book bundle (or boxed set) then I’m a very happy reader – no going to search for each individual title. So when The Sterling University box set showed up on NetGalley I didn’t hesitate to click on it. A new to me author, a complete series in one shot, good, entertaining stories? Oh yeah, why would I pass up that chance.

I had such fun
poppy
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good box set and I enjoyed all three novella's they were really cute reads.
Romancing Dr. Love...This is Sam and Ethan's story these two are both professors but are complete opposites she is not a big believer in love it is all chemistry where he is a romantic and a believer. This was a good little read.
Winning Dr. Wentworth...This one is Nash and Shelby's story and was a super second chance romance and while I enjoyed it I do wish it had been a bit longer.
Educating Dr.
Annemieke Westerbeek
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
3,5 stars I struggled with this review. I am a suspense junky but there is no suspense in this series. This book is for the romance readers they will definitely enjoy these books This series of 3 books is about finding true love. 1st time love and second time love, all 3 are connected through friendships.
It is written with love for the characters. I enjoyed reading it but this does not hold my heart.
Laila Viking
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Captivating, enjoyable and well written box set. The stories have well described characters who develops well. There are chemistry, passion, emotional ups and downs and some unexpected twists in the stories. They are all easy and quick to read but worth the time and one-click.
The mix of humour, sweetness, chemistry, passion makes it an interesting and entertaining read.
Laura Larson
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Though I gave each individual story 4*, I have to give the entire set 5. I just loved the way the main characters in each story interact with each other and contribute to the other couples happiness. At times they are a bit predictable, but for a light, easy, sweet, only slightly steamy romance trilogy I thoroughly enjoyed this series. Will definitely recommend.
Tanya
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
she believes love is not as real but just a chemical reaction in the body, he knows she is wrong and he go9 out of his way to 0prove it. this box set follows their story to see who will win out with their views

Sherry Westendorf
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They are all looking for love but have different thoughts on what that is. Very enjoyable, fun,emotional and so much more. I liked them so well I couldn't put it down. I was given a review copy buy booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Deb
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
A well put together set of novellas with cute and sometimes funny stories. The characters are engaging and interesting. Romance is the name of the game in this set of books. You do not want to miss out.
Kimberly
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book set is a good contemporary romance read. The three couples in the books who need a lesson taught in falling in love. The books are cute stories.

Barbara
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Three very good books in one set I do not know which one I liked the most they all have their own merits. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Thi
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really great box set. I love how fun the stories were. They were short and light but it was a much needed breath of fresh air for me. Would decently recommend this set.
Karen
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Sterling University book bundle has heartwarming love stories with lots of entertainment. The characters are intriguing with good chemistry. I liked reading this book.
Carly
I won this book from a Goodreads Giveaway!!

Three great novellas with similar themes. Two professors finding thier happily ever after despite past relationship issues and pesky nepotism rules.

Romancing Dr. Love: 4 stars
A quick cute story of two professors finding love. Since it was a novella a lot things were glossed over and parts moved a little too quickly, but that is the norm with stort stories and novellas. Overall, an entertaining love story.

Winning Dr. Wentworth: 4 stars
Andrea
Aug 01, 2019
Nadea Croix
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked reading such an enchanting read, the storyline was well worth the time , with obstacles, steamy scenarios and hiden secrets as it unfolds with issues to sort out

Destiny Brown
Bonnie Lucke
Mar 11, 2019
Patricia Truyens
Mar 11, 2019
RABT Book Tours: The Sterling University Series by Rebecca Heflin 1 1 May 16, 2018 09:06PM

• Cooper (Cowboys of Ransom Creek #3)
  • Just the Way You Are
  • The Convenient Cowboy (The Hansen Brothers #2)
  • Small Town Charmers: Courted by a Cowboy/The Cowboy is a Daddy/A Family Man
  • Ever After (Nantucket Brides, #3)
  • Wrapped Up In Christmas
  • Forgotten Angel (Northstar Angels, #4)
  • Wind Chime Café (Wind Chime #1)
  • Sisters (Sun Valley #1)
  • The Bakery Sisters Bundle
  • Alpha SEALs Box Set One (Books 1-3)
  • Tucker (The Family Simon, #1)
  • Blind Fury (Men of Steele, #1)
  • Returning for Love (Long Valley, #3)
  • Sharp Practice (Bourbonland, #1)
  • Protecting Fiona (SEAL of Protection, #3)
  • Venus in Blue Jeans (Konigsburg, #1)
  • Melting into You (Stewart Island, #2)
Rebecca Heflin is a bestselling, award-winning author who has dreamed of writing romantic fiction since she was fifteen and her older sister sneaked a copy of Kathleen Woodiwiss' Shanna to her and told her to read it. Rebecca writes women's fiction and contemporary romance. When not passionately pursuing her dream, Rebecca is busy with her day-job at a major state university.

Rebecca is a member

Sterling University (3 books)
  • Romancing Dr. Love (Sterling University, #1)
  • Winning Dr. Wentworth (Sterling University, #2)
  • Educating Dr. Mayfield (Sterling University, #3)