Start by marking “Three Blind Dates (Dating by Numbers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Three Blind Dates (Dating by Numbers, #1)

Three Blind Dates

(Dating by Numbers #1)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  5,793 Ratings  ·  895 Reviews
"Good Morning Malibu, it’s another beautiful day on the west coast! I'm Noely Clark, your host: and I'm in the market for love…”

When the publicity team of the new local restaurant, Going in Blind, began their search for a hot, local celebrity to promote the wildly popular eatery, they couldn’t have found a better person than me.

Outgoing? Check.
Single? Check.
Open to findin
Published January 4th 2018

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I absolutely loved this book. Going into this book I was thinking a few things, 1) dating binge 2) triangles or quad-angle(ha) love story -or- 3) cheating
I got none of that, thankfully. What we do get is fun, laughs, and a lot of sexy---truckloads of sexy actually.

Noely Clark is Good Morning Malibu’s morning host. She’s tired of trying to find the right man worthy of her attention and she wants to find a man that she can give herself to for life. She is not having any luck on her own. So when
*****FIVE++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

She kisses me so fucking hard that I feel dizzy from lust, lust from this woman, the one who so easily captured my heart and showed me that the saying is true, your mind might be blind, but your heart never is. From the beginning, our hearts knew, we were meant for each other. It only took one date with a suit, a rebel, and a jock to figure it out.

THREE BLIND DATES is going down as my first book to be labeled ”Best of 2018”! I am convi
Natalie The Biblioholic
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, arc, romcom
#OnTour!! http://bit.ly/2Fq40nw

Three Blind Dates is my first 5-star read of 2018!! I knew I was going to love this book because… hello! It’s Meghan Quinn!! ... But I couldn’t predict just how much I would love it.

Noely is the co-host of Good Morning, Malibu but is looking for more than her career to define who she is. She joins a dating service, Going in Blind, which endeavors to set her up with her perfect match. Matches are made based on emotional and personality compatibility. The first m
Meghan Quinn
Dec 26, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW AVAILABLE: http://amzn.to/2Ckq9BK

A modern day version of You've Got Mail, with a twist that will leave you breathless and wondering who the female lead will end up with; the suit, the rebel, or the jock.

Noely Clark is looking for love and decides to throw herself into the blind dating world via the new up and coming blind date restaurant, Going in Blind. The minute she's matched with someone, the adventure begins.

Thrusted into dating three very different, and very mouth-watering man, Noely
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘

I'm laughing so hard at myself right now because how do you possibly review a book you've disrespected so much? You see, when I started Three Blind Dates yesterday it was already past midnight. On a school night. Hours of school during which I can't doze off because, wellllllll, I'm the teacher??? Night before the first school day of 2018, and I dived. right. in.

Alright, now I guess I do see how terrible my decision-making has been, from the very beginning. But what can I say, I do own my fucks
XxTainaxX
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was a very entertaining read wherein our heroine, Noely, is looking for love and dates three completely different men: the suit, the rebel, and the jock. Each has their pros and cons. One of the three is meant for her and re-enters the picture as the mystery man.

”Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Leaning forward, he bites on his lower lip and says, “Please be gentle.”

The book has just the right balance of humor, mystery, and tension. Noely was really charming and unique to m
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
I loved this book! Loved it! I think this might be my favorite book by Meghan Quinn.

Noely was amazing! She’s one of my favorite h’s of all time. She’s sassy, smart, loyal and so funny! I would love having a friend like her. Also Dylan, her best friend, was hilarious! Those two are friendship goals.

The H’s in this book were great! I can’t wait to read more about the two that are left. They are all swoon worthy and I fell a little bit in love with each one. I have to say though, Noely picked my
Olga therebelreader

This was a sexy romantic comedy with a swoony happily ever after!
It's always such a wonderful surprise when a book that claims to be humorous actually makes you laugh out loud.
It was funny, touching, romantic and naughty with some of the best chemistry and hottest smut I've ever read. I utterly devoured it. Looking forward to the next one!

In short:
Hero 5/5 | Heroine 5/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 5/5 | Writing Style 4/5 | Steam 4/5 | Romance 5/5 | Angst-Suspense 5/5 | Darkness 0/5 | Humor 4/5
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
Ooh, yeah! Hell, yes! This book was faaaaaaan-tastic!

description

A different concept than I've read before in a rom-com book and I found it refreshing!
This book had me laughing out loud as well as fanning myself from the steaminess.
I loved the concept of our MC going on 3 blind dates to find true love.
Contemplating which one will she choose in the end...
I must say, Ms. Quinn had me guessing for quite some time.
Well executed!

description

Looks like this will be a new series from Meghan Quinn in which we'll get to see wha
Alessandra Torre
It's been a while since I read a Meghan Quinn book. I honestly think the last one I read was Virgin Romance Novelist which was ... like three years ago!

She's a fabulous writer. And so witty and funny. I found myself smiling throughout this book. And I loved (almost) all of these heroes. She does a great job of setting up this novel, and presenting the situation in a way that kept me guessing.

Funny, unpredictable and fan-yourself-sexy - my cheeks still hurt from smiling!
Dilek VT
This is the 3rd book I have tried by this author. I am sure she is great but she is just the wrong author for me. Her characters, her sense of humor and her writing style just don’t make it for me.

And I am done, I won’t try any more books from her. No sense in trying and DNF’ing it or rating it with 1 or 2 stars, right?

***********************************************

As for this book, we have a heroine who hasn’t had a good relationship with men so far and now she is trying the app of a newly open
Cyndi
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe-for-me
This is a funny book! I enjoyed it and I really loved Noely. She is a great heroine. I liked the hero, but he isn't the one I thought she would end up with. I won't read the next books about the 2 guys that didn't get Noely. After meeting them in this book as love interests for this h I don't want to see them as someone else's love interest. I'm weird that way😉
Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Meghan Quinn Fans, Romance
5 You Got Mail Thrills Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
This was a delight... It gave me all the feels of falling in New Love and the thrills of what it was like when it was in the first stages...Especially with the lure and addiction of Online Dating...
Because there was nothing like those first times of receiving emails from someone you hadn't met yet...The chatting and flirting....the checking to see if you had a response and then it was there...It was intoxicating... You could become drunk from it
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
5 "You've Got Mail" Stars!

I. Loved. This. Book! Color me surprised, cause I was not expecting to add this to my 2018 faves. MQ always writes my fave heroines and Noely is no different. This book was a goodie. It was fun, captivating and hilarious. Definitely made my rom-com faves list.

When it comes to dating, the Malibu morning show host Noely needs all the help she can get. She decides to try a new Going In Blind dating app. Through this app she meets three men...The Suit, The Rebel and The Jo
Lily (Night Owl Book Cafe)
Noely Clark is a successful host of a talk show Good Morning Malibu, she has everything going for her in every department with the exception of romance. When Noely decides to throw caution to the wind and join a dating program set up by a new local restaurant, Going in Blind, in search of publicity – they set her up with three very different, very attracting blind dates.

This was a cute story. I really enjoyed meeting the three very different men in this story and how they effected Noely as a cha
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: January 4, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy

FINALLY!!!! I have found a romance that SPEAKS to me. Three Blind Dates is an utterly FABULOUS book by one of my all time favorite authors, Meghan Quinn. This book is quirky, fun, and deliciously charming. I found myself smiling like a goofball, laughing until it hurt, and swooning over the ending. It's just an all around perfect romance. Having had a hard time with the genre in the last few months, I knew Meghan would take me out of my roma
Peri June
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
"...your mind might be blind, but your heart never is."

This book was so much fun!! It was like eating a never-ending box of chocolates!

Noely longs to be in love. When an opportunity arises for her to participate in a brand-new "Going in Blind" dating program, she jumps at the chance to try something new--maybe she'll meet "The One".

The program sets her up with three possible matches:
-Jack aka The Suit.
-Beck aka The Rebel.
-Hayden aka The Jock.

Three entirely different guys; all drool-worthy in the
Jiana
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
So I picked up Three Blind Dates because I was slumping, but hey what's new? Slumping is my normal state. Anyway, I needed a light, fast read and I knew Meghan Quinn would provide. This is my second read by the aforementioned author and so far, she has not disappointed me.

As the blurb states, Noely participates in a dating show. The guys she meets, The Suit, The Rebel, and The Jock are each special in their own way and I loved all three! Noely eventually settles for one of them, which was predi
Kate ♥
This was a very enjoyable read! I loveeeee reading books that involve either texting or online dating/messaging so this book was destine to get a high rating from me! I enjoyed the characters in the books and how they each had their own quirky personalities and interests! Also this author is hilarious!! I like how she writes in a way that acknowledges the reader. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is looking to read a funny contemporary romance!
Melissa (Ever So Mela)

I just....blah. This felt like it took forever to finish and I don't think the book is even that long. But I was in the constant position of forcing myself to sit down and read this. I have legit had nothing else to do since I've started reading this and still I preferred to make myself busy enough to hold Three Blind Dates off.
I found this insanely predictable and couldn't find myself caring for anyone except maybe the five year old niece and that was only on occasion. This and anything surrou
Shayna
“You want your forever.”
“Yeah, I want my forever.”

What can I say about Meghan Quinn that hasn’t already been said in my other reviews for her books? The truth is…probably nothing because I pretty much say it all OVER and OVER again! This woman is an INCREDIBLE storyteller. No matter the genre, she BLOWS MY MIND each and every time. Her pure raw talent shines through with each turn of the page, and she makes me love faster, laugh harder, and smile greater than any other rom-com author out the
Ann Lou
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 "You've got mail" stars!

Gaaaahh. This book gave my heart pitter patter from start to finish.  It had me laughing at loud, smiling like a fool and sighing at how romantic and good it is.  Thank you, Cyndi for this one :).

See, I am in love with our heroine, Noely.  She has what other people think successful.  A house, a car, a celebrity status but what she wants the most is to find love.  That special connection with someone.  She's in the market for love and decided to try the app that woul
B.B. Easton
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know that amazing feeling you get when you're flirting with a cute guy, and he's flirting back, and your stomach is in knots and you drink too much because you're nervous and you're wondering if you look okay and hoping that he has good credit and then he kisses you and you die? Meghan Quinn managed to bottle that feeling with Three Blind Dates. Grab a drink and go in blind, you won't regret it.
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
#TheSuit #TheRebel #TheJock

We now have a favourite Meghan Quinn book and without hesitation it’s this one. Oh how we fell in love with this wonderful romance, which had us swooning and laughing in equal measure. It was just perfection. We fell in love with all the characters and the storyline was just brilliant. It felt fresh unique and was quite simply the epitome of why we love reading romance. It was our first read of 2018 as well as our first five star read and we feel truly blessed. We also
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn ~ 4.5 Stars

Noely is a TV show host for Good Moring Malibu. Noely is content with life and seems to have everything she wants except a little romance. With a busy work schedule, it is impossible for Noely to find someone to share her life with. Noely decides to sign up for the “Going in Blind” in search for “the one”. Noely is matched up with three blind dates: the suit, the rebel, and the jock. Who will she choose?

Got to say, I was a bit worried at first that I
jenny
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sfrc-spring-2018
This book was so much fun! Noely is looking for love, not just a hook up, she wants it all: the relationship, marriage, kids,... She enters the Going in Blind program where she is matched with somebody based on their interests. The first date takes place at the restaurant owned by the program. She ends up being matched with three different men: The Suit, The Rebel, and The Jock.
”The Suit, The Rebel, and The Jock. If you had to choose, who would you choose?”

I can tell you exactly who I would
Jayme
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say that this is brilliant? Brilliant!

***
ARC kindly provided for an honest review. Thank you!

Karen Mc
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

With a sappy smile still on my face, I just floated to Cloud Nine. I’m still SWOONING from Meghan Quinn’s Three Blind Dates and can’t stop!!! This is one of the most romantic of romances. I was UTTERLY ENAMORED!!!

I ADORED the beautiful, bold, smart, and sassy Noely along with her three hot and heart-worthy heroes. These hot and dreamy dates ... just YES!!! The playful banter and texts were entertaining—an intimat
Maggie ☘ (Reader in Wonderland)
Cheesy, a bit predictable (view spoiler) but also fun and addictive adult romance chick lit. A big bonus: the romance (romances?) was great and in no way unhealthy as it is in so many other novels out there. Definitely going to pick up the sequels as I also really liked the other two guys.

P.S. I'm interested in reading other adult contemporaries that 1. Don't have an asshole love interest. 2. A
Carla Bulian
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4,5. Adorei esse livro. Que senso de humor a autora tem. Leitura espetacular. Sem falar que, a cada aventura da personagem, parecia que seria comigo cada encontro. Pois, como falei, a autora é muito boa.
Vale demais a leitura!!!!!!!
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the

Dating by Numbers (3 books)
  • Two Wedding Crashers (Dating By Numbers, #2)
  • One Baby Daddy (Dating by Numbers, #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
  • The Boy I Hate
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
  • Happy All the Time
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Atheists Who Kneel and Pray
  • Hold On My Heart
    $4.49 $0.99
  • One Day
    $6.99 $2.99
“Yeah, about a guy who was jogging by you this morning. You said his penis was swaying like the wrecking ball in Miley Cyrus’s music video and he needed to wear man panties rather than free-ballin’ it.” 1 likes
“I turn toward Dylan, who’s already reaching into her dress and unclasping her bra. The production crew rotates around us, cleaning up and preparing for tomorrow’s show, ignoring Dylan’s impending freeing of her breasts. They’re used to it by now. They know, when the show’s over and the red light has been turned off, Dylan is reaching into her shirt or dress and taking off her bra. I just wish when she did it, she didn’t grunt like a pig digging for truffles.” 1 likes