Start by marking “Six String Sass (Cajun Two-Step, #2)” as Want to Read:
Six String Sass (Cajun Two-Step, #2)

Six String Sass

(Cajun Two-Step #2)

Humor, Heart, and Steamy Southern Sass.

Guitar player Natalie is a full-time librarian rocking a broken heart, a night gig, and a daughter. The last thing she needs is a relationship. She’s only looking to cure her blues through a Mardi Gras fling with the band’s sexy new sound guy.

Shane long ago swore off all things complicated. But he quickly finds himself craving more
95 pages
Published February 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Six String Sass, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Six String Sass

Start your review of Six String Sass (Cajun Two-Step, #2)
Chasia Lloyd
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seriously. Grab this novella if you want at least one of these things:

- M/F romance
- Bisexual guitar-playing librarian heroine
- Hero that rescues kittens
- Nerdy fantasy book talk while boning
- ~~~bowling~~~

Nat and Shane have fabulous chemistry. I love this pair so much. :3 The story is a complete standalone read on its own, but it does pair greatly with first book. BUT totally not necessary to read the first if you'd rather jump straight to this!
M.Z.
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: Friends and CP with the author.

I'm a sucker for kittens. And I'm a sucker for LIs who are suckers for kittens. Shane pretty much grabbed me from the start and I sometimes wanted to shove Nat aside and yell, "MINE." Alas, was not to be.

I know, sad.

Aside from that, this was a very satisfying, fast read and a great entry into the Cajun Two-Step universe! Can't wait to read the next one.
Mina
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love reading about queer people in different gender relationships and I quite liked how Natalie approached her bisexuality. There is no shame in having feelings for your best friend even if you end up getting hurt... *pointedly looks away from self...*

Natalie and Shane get off on a very unique start. He sees that she's sad and buys her food. I... dig that. A lot. There were many moments where my heart rejoiced. Natalie's sex positive attitude was one. I also loved how they bonded over books. I
Cute, soft romance with themes of healing

I’m really enjoying this series so far and feel like a central part of it is healing. Natalie has to cope with her best friend leaving her without a word while Shane is dealing with issues with his brother that has resulted in him losing contact with the rest of his family. I love how the kitten adds lightness to the story and the book discussions. I do almost wish this had been longer, but it was still really sweet and we able able to see how Natalie and
Kate Swed
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I basically read this in one sitting. I mean, I had to go pick up my kid in the middle (full disclosure) but I couldn't tear myself away from Nat and Shane's chemistry. I love a romance where--despite that I KNOW the HEA conventions of the genre--I can't for the life of me figure out how these two are going to find their way to one another to the end. SIX STRING SASS pulls this off nicely, and believably, and it's amazing how Leigh Landry accomplishes so much in such a short novella. Wow.

I'm
Stephanie Eding
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Swoon! This story has everything I want: Attitude, fantastic banter, playing-hard-to-get, a manbun, and a kitten. Seriously, I read this in one sitting because there was no way I was putting it down.
Zanne
Sammie Aldridge
Aug 13, 2019
Amy
Jan 01, 2020
Leigh Landry is a contemporary romance author who loves stories with fierce heroines, geek-sexy heroes, supportive friendships, and adorable pets. Once a musician, freelance writer, and English teacher, Leigh now spends her days writing happy endings, homeschooling her kids, and volunteering at an animal rescue center. She lives with her husband, their two children, two dogs, two cats, and an ...more

Cajun Two-Step (4 books)
  • Second Fiddle Flirt (Cajun Two-Step, #1)
  • Rim Shot Rebound (Cajun Two-Step, #3)
  • Squeeze Box Belle (Cajun Two-Step, #4)