Start by marking “Faking It With the Boss” as Want to Read:
Faking It With the Boss

Faking It With the Boss

When her birthday party gets crashed by an ex announcing his engagement to her cousin, Rose Hussey declares she’s bringing her boyfriend to their Christmas wedding—only she doesn’t have one. Her sexy boss offers to fill the position, but at a cost. Faking a relationship could be tricky when her attraction to Logan is real.
Logan Rhodes has had a thing for his curvy PA sinc
Published (first published November 14th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Faking It With the Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faking It With the Boss

♡Tonya♡
This ended up not working for me like I had hoped. I don't care for stories where the heroine has to watch the hero with other women. While she only saw him with his ex, she had to hear about all the women that he and his partner in the firm had gone through. So many that the 3rd partner had to have them sign a contract to not sleep with employees, or risk termination. Now, we also learn that he has liked the heroine for the 8 months of her employment so he jumped at the opportunity to spend tim ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Received an ARC at not cost to author on behalf of Enticement Book Journey. This was a cute book. I liked Rose and Logan, and was happy that they were able to overcome their insecurities, and give a relationship a try. I appreciated that Logan proved his love for her by giving up his position, of course it worked out for them. Both Cami and Jack were horrible people, and you just know that they are not going to work out. I hope we get a story from both Bailey and Mallory, especially Bailey he ne ...more
Never Stop Reading or Dreaming
4 1/2 stars

I went between 4 and 5 stars with this. I really ended up loving this sweet Christmas story. I only wanted more fire from Rose after the things Logan said but in the end it was all worked out. It was a very sweet Christmas story that was tons of fun to read
Jenny Prose
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Review for Faking It With The Boss

By Corrin Keller

A comedy of errors love story. When your boss over hears your phone call, and calls you out on it. And you find love in the end.

Review by Jen M.
United Indie Book Blog
What a fun book! I liked that Logan was willing to help Rose get back at her ex. It didn't hurt that he had been attracted to her for quite a while. They had to be careful because of the rule about not dating co-workers.
I love Rose's niece, Olive. She is such a sweet little girl. She and Rose played in the snow like my sisters and I did when we were little. Logan was a good sport by playing in the snow too.
I really enjoyed this book. I think you will too.

review by Laura
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a debut from this author, and my word, she is going to be one to watch out for in the future. Rose is used as a doormat by others, and when she is left in a bit of a pickle, her sexy boss Logan agrees to help her out. Will these two be able to overcome their insecurities and take a chance on each other? No spoilers; this is a must read, you will not be disappointed!
This is a well written storyline, which is humorous, sexy, and romantic. I look forward to reading more of this authors’ wor
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Faking It With the Boss was a debut book that hooked me completely, cover to cover. Rose hasn't been lucky in love. He last boyfriend cheated on her, then got engaged to her most hated cousin, which was announced at her birthday party. Add in that they decided to get married at Christmas, and Rose is beside herself. The engaged couple loves to tear Rose down, and she never really let anyone know what happened, so her family has no clue how douchey they are. And it's all of this that leads to her ...more
Michelle
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh man, this book was all kinds of sweet!! It checked all the boxes for me. Swoon-worthy hero? Yes, Logan, heck yes. Slightly sassy, unsure of herself heroine who finds some confidence and ultimately fights for what she wants? Yes! Fake relationship that starts to get muddled between reality and what they’re portraying? Yes! I loved Rose and Logan. They are amazing together, even when the two of them struggle to see that happening for various reasons. The fake boyfriend premise is a storyline I ...more
Gem
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I saw this advertised a last month on Instagram and thought it sounded brilliant. I love a fake romance.

Rose is having a bad day. The worst day. Not only is her birthday upstaged by her cousin getting engaged to her ex, but the wedding is at her favourite time of year. Christmas. Perfect! Then she has to open her mouth and say she’s bringing her boyfriend. The boyfriend she doesn’t actually have. Who is going to want to pretend to be her boyfriend over Christmas???

Enter Logan.  He overhears Ros
Brandy Roberts
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this debut novel by Corrin Keller Faking it with the boss took me on a journey of emotions . From the first page I was drawn to the heroine Rose is funny , beautiful , and kind I sympathized with her but I just wish she would have grew a back bone a lot sooner and put the vile characters that treated her like garbage in there place . Logan was someone that protected the heroine when she needed it but when he felt hurt he lashed out and knew to aim for the jugular so at times he ...more
T.L. Mayhew
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a very light and refreshing read.

Rose and Logan are two individuals you wouldn't expect to come together, yet their story is told in such a way you find yourself rooting for them almost from the very beginning.

The Christmas setting gives this story a family feel and I really enjoyed the secondary characters especially Olive. She almost stole the show for me. But beware, this isn't the kind of story you'd share at Christmas dinner, or maybe you would. It would make for some interesting
Emily Goodman
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Corrin Keller’s debut novel, Faking It With the Boss is a sexy, romantic take on the classic Boss/Secretary Romance trope. Set during the Holidays, Keller wows us with her spitfire leading lady, Rose. Rose is funny, beautiful and absolutely at wits end when her ex reappears in her life on what is expected to be a permanent basis. Her only hope is the super, sexy off limits boss who just conveniently became her plus one. Keller not only gives you the romance but also brings you the heat with thes ...more
Amy Rangel
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Faking It With The Boss by Corrin Keller

4 Stars

I have to say that you will really enjoy this Christmas themed book. It had just the right amount of humor, sexual tension unbelievable family dynamics.

Rose is sweet and flirty and she made this story fun. Logan is her hot sexy boss that can’t seem to control his need to be close to Rose.

This book had all the right feels, humor, witty banter, sexual tension build up a Holy Hell of a reception party!!!

I absolutely loved the feisty Grandma!!! That hal
United Indie Book Blog
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot!Hot! Hot!

A read with cohesive story line built to scorch your bed sheets (if you know what I mean).

Corrin Keller created a sexy but dramatic out take on your classic Boss-Secretary Romance and made it into a knock out book.

Beware Spelling Nazi's, this book is not for the faint-hearted. Dominate and dominant are sometimes being confused but if you can overlook it, this book is worth your bucks.

review by Jones
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Rose is tired of being second fiddle to her cousin. When her boss Logan overhears a conversation he steps in to help Rose, the woman who he has had an attraction to for awhile. It was all supposed to be fake, but of course real life feelings get in the way and feeling are hurt, truths are told and love is found.
Jennifer Alexander
Nadia Misik-smith
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great debut novel by Corrin Keller!
me
Feb 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute book.. ending didn't do enough... her Ex was a douce... Loved grandma
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Corrin Keller is brand new to me but if this book is any judge of writing then she's definitely gained a new reader in me. A sweet and sexy boss-employee/pretend relationship... Faking It With The Boss was everything I hoped it would be... with relatable characters, great banter, explosive romance, a few complications, several revelations, and quite the addicting storyline.

What's a girl to do when an ex is marrying your cousin? Bring your boss as your plus one. It's fake and temporary, j
Gizem
rated it it was ok
Mar 07, 2018
Silke
Oct 06, 2018
Corrin Keller used to make up stories as a way to fall asleep. Now she’s awake late at night typing at her computer, crafting romantic tales spiked with charm and sensuality, and the occasional dose of humour.

When she’s not writing, Corrin’s busy living her own love story, with her bus driving hero-husband, a daughter that believes she’s a princess, and a growing menagerie of pets.