Start by marking “The Amber Elixir (Two Realms Novella, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Amber Elixir (Two Realms Novella, #1)

The Amber Elixir

(Two Realms N1)

Viviane, the new Lady of the Lake and High Priestess of Avalon, accepts a challenge from Merlin unaware her bold actions will have tragic consequences. Two of her priestesses are turned to stone. A forbidden love deserts her. Now alone, she has six young handmaidens to train and protect.

When Morgan le Fay demands assistance with a spell that could change the balance of p
Published October 3rd 2017 by Star Tribe Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Amber Elixir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Amber Elixir

Jasmine
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
The Amber Elixir is a novella from the Two Realms series by Ariella Moon.

Set in Arthurian times, we follow the Lady of the Lake, Viviane, and her journey to undo the magic that turned two of her handmaidens to stone. There's more to it than that, of course, because we're also dealing with Merlin, Morgan le Fay, and even Queen Mab.

The Amber Elixir, to me, felt longer than a novella. It actually felt like a full-length story that I wasn't quite getting the full length of, if that makes sense. At
Shalan
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: magi-romance
Interim novella

I enjoyed learning more about the lady of the lake. There is a lot that happens and I am intrigued to learn where it is all leading.
Lauren - SERIESous Books
**I received a copy of this book from Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest voluntary review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

Ariella Moon has done a great job of weaving classic Arthurian elements and her own imaginings into this novella. It's a really interesting blend of fantasy elements at play and I loved learning more as I read.

I think fans of classic fantasy novels will love the world we get here. It's very complex and rich and completely captivates you.

Wh
Brigitte
This is an introduction to A Two Realms Trilogy. It's set in the Arthurian era where magic reigned.

Vivianne is Merlin's apprentice and the new lady of the lake. Confident in her magic, she accepts a challenge from Merlin and as a result has to endure a severe punishment. Avalon is now in a dire state and she has to find a way to right the wrongs.

Morrain, a water fay comes across an object that she considers to be a "treasure" and delivers this to Mab, the Fay Queen. Her reward is not quite what
Kenzi Hope
Aug 25, 2019
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
Rating and review to come during the blog tour.
May 15, 2018
Bridgett
Becky Richardson
Kelly Simpson
Feb 20, 2018
Ariella Moon draws upon her experiences as a shaman to create magical Young Adult fiction. Her series include The Two Realms Trilogy, a medieval Scotland and Fairy fantasy romance, Two Realms Novellas, origin stories of characters and magic in the Two Realms, and The Teen Wytche Saga, a series of sweet contemporary paranormal romances. Ariella’s “Covert Hearts” appears in Second Chances: A Romance ...more

Two Realms (1 books)
  • The Beltane Escape (Two Realms, #1)