Start by marking “Fragile (Shattered, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fragile (Shattered, #2)

Fragile (Shattered, #2)

She was off the limits for many reasons: too young, too naïve, and too beautiful to resist. But most of all – because she was my best friend’s little sister. She was like a taboo that should have never been broken.
But we crossed the line together… We gave in to the temptation and made a mistake that changed us forever.
Years passed, but for some unknown reason, the memorie
Paperback, 1
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Fragile, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fragile

Coco.V
Apr 06, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/6/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Years passed, but for some unknown reason, the memories of her never stopped haunting my dreams.
I was even more obsessed with her than I
ѦИԌЄLѦ
Sep 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: lovechildhood
Me gusto si .
por qe me identifique su historia con la mia solo sin llegar al punto del matrimonio en cuanto a lo demas ,siempre eh pensado operarme la nariz ,espero algun hacerlo y que mejor que tener una cirujano como esposo jajaja ,espero leer la tercera creo que si para saber que deparo el destino por estos chicos
Gladys Avilés
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ya disponible en español ❤❤❤

I need to start saying that this is so far, the best book by Diana Nixon!
I've been waiting for Liam's story for a long time and I am very excited for everyone to read it!
I loved every word of this story! I cried a lot, I laughed.
Fragile is full of emotions and unexpected events, I enjoyed every chapter and at the end I sigh of happiness!
Liam and Crystal are perfect to each other... and the bonus part is that I read a few names I missed (Kameron and Liz) that was e
Maria Marquez
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG lo volviste a hacer Diana ♥

OMG lo volviste a hacer Diana . Nuevamente me atrapaste con esta novela que es la continuación de Corazon herido pero claro se pueden leer de manera independiente , sinceramente me gustó la trama me encantaron los personajes y por supuesto me encantaria leer una historia mas de cualquier otro corazón ya sea lastimado ,roto o remendado 😂 como sea . Gracias y mil felicidades tus historias son cien por ciento recomendadas 😉
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Crying Stars

I received this book for my honest review.

This review is mega late because of family issues and that this author brings so much to the table with her characters that you want to read it again. I did read this book twice and when one cries throughout the book as I did you tend to miss the little things but the heartfelt love that comes from within the pages and plays like a movie in front of you is undeniable this book did just that. I love entrancing myself in books that can become
Aura
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A book that gives us hope and shows us that love is the solution to repair all broken souls!
Another amazing story written by one of my favorite authors, Fragile make me feel emotions I forgot for a long time. I can’t remember the last time I cried over a book!
The characters are complex but easy to understand. Crystal is a sensitive young woman, yet she becomes stronger by facing her past and old wounds.
Liam, the male-character is the type of guy that puts a girl through big trouble and at the sa
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
Let me begin by saying that I can't remember the last time I cried so much. This beautiful story has it all. From characters that will have you experiencing the raw emotions as they themselves feel them to the age old question of does love conquer all. You will find yourself unable to resist the pull of this book once you pick it up and start to read it. This is truly romance at its absolute best and I look forward to reading more of this dazzling writer’'s books. My only regret is that I didn't ...more
Paula Genereau
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. I really enjoyed this book it was amazing and I couldn't stop reading it. I am hooked on this series.
Evelyn Cardona
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amor-Odio

Una bonita historia de 💘 pero con mucha indecisión por parte de la pareja protagonista, tanto Liam como Christal dudaron mucho para estar juntos y la verdad que en ocasiones no entendía el porque no se decidían a estar unidos si las razones no eran tan fuertes o por lo menos no tanto como su amor que siempre fue sólido como una roca , si, a veces como pareja se mostraron débiles y frágiles ante un amor tan grande.
Gladys Avilés
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Es un libro hermoso y que vas a disfrutar desde el primer momento!
Ceres95
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book, this is a story of love, hope, and how to forget guilt.

I love all the characters, Crystal is a nice girl who always loved Liam but their relation is complicated. Liam is sexy and kind, they have some communication issues and that is why they are in this situation since the beginning.

This is an wonderful story to read with a hot chocolate or tea.
Samantha Soccorso
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Diana Nixon has done it again with another well written novel. She knows what her readers want to see and how she wants her characters to sound. If you like romance, drama and comedy all mixed into one this is the novel for you to pick up. Diana is a talented international best selling author who keeps all readers on a roller coaster ride of emotions.

I highly recommend all of Diana Nixon's novels to be picked up in your hands or read on an electronic device. Any reader will fall in love with ea
Margaret Tucker
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fragile

This was a very good book. It was one of many good books that I have read. Diana you did a really good job on this book. Can't wait to read more of your books.
Alicia Harrietha
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful story by Diana Nixon!!! Fragile is a wonderful story of Crystal and Liam. They hated each other, they loved each other and then hated each other again!!! Just when they thought they could be together another wrench was thrown into the loop. I enjoyed the back and forth and the determination Liam had. A love like his for Crystal was undeniable!!!
Haydee Perez
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maravilloso

Maravilloso es poco. Está súper maravilloso!!! Me enamoré de Liam. Es una historia preciosa y nos deja ver que el amor verdadero existe. Hermoso final!!! Buen trabajo Diana Nixon!!!
Lisa White
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC received in exchange for an honest review***

What an amazing next installment in the Shattered series!!!! More Intense, More drama, More more more!!!!

An emotional explosion from laughing to crying and everything in between. The power of words with this story line leaves you with that book hangover...like I just moved away from my best friends. Because not only do you get to read about friends from book 1, but now we into more troublsome situations. Little deeper feelings. Things left unsa
Beatriz Moreno
flora odalis
Sep 14, 2018
Danna Carter
Jul 01, 2018
Diana Nixon is an International bestselling author of contemporary and fantasy romances. A Master of Law, she never thought she would betray the world of law and dive into fiction. But once her first book – Love Lines – was published, she realized that writing was her true passion. Since then, she has written 19 more books. She can’t imagine her life without her fictional characters and she never ...more