Start by marking “Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo (Goosebumps SlappyWorld, #4)” as Want to Read:
Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo (Goosebumps SlappyWorld, #4)

Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo

(Goosebumps SlappyWorld #4)

Robby and his sister Karla beg their parents to take them to a big carnival that has opened on the other side of town. When they arrive, the two kids are delighted by the rides, the sideshow, the interesting displays, and the great food booths.
They wander away from their parents and find themselves at a less-trafficked area at the back of the carnival. Inside a large penn
Published February 27th 2018 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo

Justin Tate
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite SlappyWorld book so far! Pure comedy with a freaky twist. Great ending as always. Robby is an excellent addition to the long list of amazing Goosebumps villains.
Josiah
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
If the first three SlappyWorld books don't represent the best of Goosebumps, Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo at least comes close, taking the story to new and surprising places. Twelve-year-old Jordan Keppler and his eleven-year-old sister Karla have no idea their family trip to Carnival World is going to leave them with a parasitic monster that will prey on them until there's nothing left to take. It starts with a ride through the Tunnel of Fear, which breaks down halfway through, stranding Jorda ...more
Wolverinefactor
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t been enjoying the Slappyworld series too much. Attack of the Jack was wacky and different but the rest were eh.

This book surprised me. It definitely feels darker than most books in the Goosebumps series. It felt like there was real danger. The ending left me a bit eh but I still enjoyed the ride.

Bri Little
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I sat in a library and read this today! R.L. Stine still has the ability to creep me out. A childhood to adulthood fave.
Billy
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! This year is going by really fast. It seems like it was just yesterday that I had received a review copy for Goosebumps Slappyworld: Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo; when actually, it was several months ago. My original intention was to post this review back in March, but due to personal issues, I haven't had very much free time to write a review. Therefore, I had to reread the book over the weekend, so I can have the story fresh in my mind for today.

Besides from the intro and side-intros fro
Green Jazz Blues
Jul 13, 2018 rated it liked it
This series of books is starting to feel worn out. The story was only average but had the most terrible ending - one of the worst in all of R.L. Stine's works. Although Slappy makes a few of his awful comments through the story, it has nothing to do with wooden dolls. The theme is rather repetitive and I can only give three stars because it is rather boring.
Sandra Turton
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
*2.5 STARS*
Thomas-James
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a whacky story.
Slappyworld series has been whacky overall though.
Loved it, that ending!!
Hew J La France
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Slightly mixed feelings on this one. The whole book, on the whole, was really enjoyable. However, the ending was... a smidge rushed. I would say.
Chris
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A first in the many goosebump books i have read. The parents actually believe the kids!
Horace
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
i loved how it describide everything
♡ P A T T Y ♡
Jul 01, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Magic of Oz; Glinda of Oz; The Royal Book of Oz - Book 5
  • Dark Screams: Volume Five
  • The Willow Files, Vol. 2 (The Willow Files, #2)
  • Portal Through Time (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 2, #6)
  • Disney Frozen a Frozen Heart (Novel)
  • Steel: And Other Stories
  • The Curse of Maleficent: The Tale of a Sleeping Beauty
  • The Angel Chronicles, Vol. 2  (The Angel Chronicles, #2)
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vol. 3 (BTVS Collection #3)
  • The Angel Chronicles, Vol. 3 (The Angel Chronicles, #3)
  • What You Don't Know
  • Rise: A Newsflesh Collection
  • Mother Knows Best: A Tale of the Old Witch
  • The Final Eclipse (Daughters of the Moon, #13)

R. L. Stine b

Goosebumps SlappyWorld (8 books)
  • Slappy Birthday to You (Goosebumps SlappyWorld, #1)
  • Attack of the Jack (Goosebumps SlappyWorld, #2)
  • I Am Slappy's Evil Twin (Goosebumps SlappyWorld, #3)
  • Escape from Shudder Mansion (Goosebumps SlappyWorld, #5)
  • The Ghost of Slappy (Goosebumps Slappyworld, #6)
  • It's Alive! It's Alive! (Goosebumps SlappyWorld, #7)
  • The Dummy Meets the Mummy! (Goosebumps SlappyWorld, #8)