Start by marking “Empath: Highly Sensitive Person’s Handbook for Mastering Your Gift, Setting Your Boundaries & Thriving in a Chaotic World” as Want to Read:

Your Best Life as an Empath Is Available Now!
Are you overcome by feeling the emotions of those around you as a highly sensitive person?

Do you struggle to cope with how overwhelming your friendships and relationships can be?

If so, “The Empath: Highly Sensitive Person's Handbook for Mastering Your Gift, Setting Your Boundaries & Thriving in a Chaotic World” is THE boobe?

Published July 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Empath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Empath

Wulfwyn
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn’t know much about empaths when I came across this book. . I selected it to see what they are and why I had been told I am one. I found this book to be easy to understand yet very informative. It tells you what empaths are, even supplying a test if you aren’t certain if it applies to you. From there it tells you the difficulty in being an empath and what to do to protect yourself. It also tells you the benefits and how to care for yourself.
I was a bit surprised to see how much of the book
Kristy
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I picked this book because I suspected I was an Empath but didn't know much more about it. I loved this book's content and was blown away by how much it resonated with me, and can say without a doubt that I'm an Empath now. It explained the pros/cons/suggestions for managing empathetic tendencies. I do wish it was a longer book as I finished it rather quickly and would have loved to read more, that being said, while it was short I think it was good quality (and I would rather have good quality t ...more
Charles
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent and well written book!

This covers everything you need to know about being an empath and how to use it without being used by it or others. Namaste.
Bobbi Wagner
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. It is interesting and fast reading. It has great ideas that would be helpful for everyone. I highly recommend this book.

AMBER EASTMAN
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Informative without a lot of filler

I appreciate the meat without the blah blah blah included into some self help books. Easy and quick to read.
Laurie Westwood