Start by marking “Wanna Hide Something From a N*gga, Put It In a Book” as Want to Read:
Wanna Hide Something From a N*gga, Put It In a Book

Wanna Hide Something From a N*gga, Put It In a Book

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  5 reviews
This is about us!

I, D. Haynes The Author, wrote a book for and about US, the Black community, and the title of this book is
Wanna Hide Something from a N*gga, Put It In a Book.

And that's exactly what I did. I gathered the things that they wanna hide from a "n*gga," and I put it in a book.

​This book is a self-help book for the Black community.

I have to admit that I didn't e
Published April 1st 2017 by Black Light Project Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about Wanna Hide Something From a N*gga, Put It In a Book

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Wanna Hide Something From a N*gga, Put It In a Book
Book Reviews By Tara
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In his book titled Wanna Hide Something From a N*gga Put It In a Book, D. Haynes The Author delivers a phenomenal dish of fortifying wisdom that completely satisfied my craving for black history.

Brilliantly written, this book contains page after page of the black experience that has been both conveniently and intentionally left out and erased from society’s history books. D. Haynes The Author states, “This book is about us! This is a self-help book for the black community.” And l can honestly sa
D'Ajah Haynes
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is equally informative and insightful as it is empowering. D. Haynes did an excellent job at not only providing extensive facts but using language that can appeal to adults and the youth. Even though this is a black self-help book with the target audience being the black community, this is a book that everyone can and should read.
Latoya Haynes
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely amazing! It is inciteful, informative, spiritual, and direct to the matter at heart. I highly recommend and support this young author.
Gaby
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Speaking from someone outside of the African American community, this book was very informative and insightful to the many challenges that this community has had to endure throughout history. The information that the author speaks about is not only relevant to the targeted audience but to other minority groups that may have experienced similar situations in their lives. While reading this book, you can sense the passion the author has for the topic which always makes for an excellent read when t ...more
Jonnell
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book gets your attention from the title and keeps you engaged to the very end. It's a phrase I've heard all my life and the author tackles some raw and uneasy truths we are facing as a community. I highly recommend this book and I am looking forward to the next book from d Haynes.
Willie
Mar 13, 2018
D. Haynes
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Daphne
Mar 23, 2019
Kay Dunlap
May 03, 2019

• The Elephant Man
  • I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer
D. Haynes The Author

D. Haynes is an author, activist, entrepreneur, and ambassador for reading and self-education.

Growing up an African-American male in Inglewood, Ca., D. Haynes knows far too well the many dangers and roadblocks placed in our communities.

Graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and minoring in Business Administration, D. Haynes grew to understand the psychological damag

News & Interviews