Start by marking “Don’t Go (For You, #3)” as Want to Read:
Don’t Go (For You, #3)

Don’t Go

(For You #3)

CEO Henry Osbourne has only ever desired one woman—the one who got away. New York Times and #1 ebook bestselling author Alexa Riley returns with Don’t Go , a virgin-hero insta-love contemporary romance in the For You series

I’ve spent the past ten years convincing myself that what I felt for her was teenage infatuation. That love so consuming couldn’t be real. Then every
Nook, 80 pages
Published January 22nd 2018 by Carina Press

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳Filthy, sweet, romantic, enticing... All words that describe the kind of writing Alexa Riley write and never seem to get old...

➳After reading Miles' story with Mallory in Everything for Her, and getting the chance to meet the Ozbourne men, it was no surprise to me that Henry would follow his father's steps both in the real world and also in the romanticized, possessive, alpha side. Though the story has flashbacks of Henry meeting Kory back in highschool and being attracted to her there, and t
Alexa Riley
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Coco.V
Jan 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. 💞💞

Review to come...
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2017
Henry has always had the example of his parents love to learn from. He knows he doesn't want to fill his time with meaningless relationships and is willing to wait. One look at Kory tells him he was right for waiting.

These two get one night, on prom night, before a miss-understanding tears them apart. The next time these two meet, they are adults and realize that it wasn't just teenage infatuation that drew them together. Henry has had enough of Kory running and he won't let her get away this t
♡Tonya♡
It's Live!!!!!!!

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

We finally get Henry's story! The only child of Miles and Mallory, he had some big OTT shoes to fill if he wanted to be like his dad. A misunderstanding tore them apart 10 years prior and Henry was not going to let anything/anyone come between them again. Not as stalker-like as his dad (his dad NEVER would had let 10 years pass) he pursued her relentlessly, once she was back in town.

- no cheating
- no om/ow drama
- no violence
-10
XxTainaxX
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
One of the better ones in the series. Henry and Kory had just the right amount of OTT for me. Got my fix of the insta love as a cleanse between different styles.
Gi's Spot Reviews
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, auto-read-author
Awww, Henry...

I’ve been dying for the Osbourne legacy, Henry, just as secretive and reclusive as his father. Who knew he’d meet the love of his life when he was eighteen, and let her get away?!
Alexa Riley gave yet another deliciously sexy and sweet insta-love/Second-chance story the way they do best! Double V card and all!
Missy's Book World
Every book I have read by Alexa Riley has always been amazing and this is no exception. Kory and Henry were perfect for each other and I was glad that they got their HEA. Also, the epilogue was great I always love to see what happens to the couple in the long run.
*TANYA*
Jul 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Short and sweet.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
A new favorite from Alexa Riley. Don't Go is a super sweet second chance romance. It's a very enjoyable short and sexy read.
Hana ♡
3 Stars!

Henry & Kory met in High School and had an instant connection. They were from two opposite ends of the social spectrum but despite that they cared deeply for each-other.

But alas, some things are too good to be true... an encounter after their prom left hearts broken and resulted in Kory fleeing from Henry. 10 years later and Henry still can't forget the girl who got away.

"I love you, Kory. I've loved you from the first moment I saw you, and I never stopped."

Overall the book was a swe
100sweet
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wonderful story with an awesome H. The only thing I didn't like was that the long separation was for a really stupid reason that turned out to be nothing.
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
OKUMUŞUM AMA UNUTMUŞUM.
EĞLENCELİYDİ SANIRIM.
SANIYORUM.
SANMAKTAYIM.
(indirilme tarihi 01.01.1970 gözüküyor asfasdfasd)
Tianna✸loves books✸
Henry is smitten by Kory since he saw her the first time. He asks her for Prom. She accepts. But a stupid misunderstanding breaks them. (view spoiler)Kory runs away from Henry. Both never stopped loving each other. They meet again after 10 years. And (view spoiler) ...more
Andrea
Feb 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it, the usual AR to keep readers happy but didn't love it.
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

You wouldn’t think that Alexa Riley could write a second chance romance, because what kind of AR hero would let go of his woman!? Luckily, AR pulled off this second chance romance as well as they do any other trope. I loved that we get Mallory and Oz’s son’s book (who were the main couple in Everything for Her) – and it’s just as smutty, angsty, and fun as I expected it to be. If you’re a fan of the author, you won’t want to miss this newest novella!

It’s b
Elizabeth Neal
**3.5 Stars**

**Disclaimer: Henry's parents are Oz and Mallory, and their story, Everything for Her, is the first book in this duo's For Her series. The For You series is a spinoff, featuring the children of the couples we meet in the previous series.**

Ten years ago, Kory transferred to a prestigious private school for her senior year, and strived to keep to herself, knowing she didn't fit in status wise.

Ten years ago, Henry, though popular, focused on his studies, and not girls like others his a
Monique
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A male virgin hero! Count me in! To be honest, it was the primary reason I decided to pick up DON’T GO; how many of those are there around? And I cannot count the ways it could have gone wrong. But Alexa Riley knew what she was doing form the first word to the last. And Henry is hot, super rich and a really nice guy; now, that’s a switch! DON’T GO is under 100 pages, and not one word is wasted, but no detail is missing either.

This is a story where everything was just right. The writing is fabul
Dísir
‘Don’t Go’ is in fact, part of the ‘For You’ series, though it’s now Miles/Mallory’s son’s story, which can be a little jarring since it wasn’t too long ago that I read his parents’ HEA, though in Riley’s fictional world of the Osbournes, over 2 decades have gone by. The biggest issue I have with this series is the lack of chronological order in which the books come about and the time-gap that these stories span—which is at least a generation, but that might just be splitting hairs here.

Alexa R
Shayna
“There’s not a world where you and I aren’t together. It’s that simple.”

Sexy, sweet, and romantic as hell, the ladies of Alexa Riley gives their fans another mouth-watering and drool-worthy love story between a gorgeous and persistent CEO and a beautifully shy chemical engineer. These two lovebirds had their shot the senior year of high school, but something happened to make Kory Summers run away and never return...until 10 years later. When Henry Osbourne finds out that the other half of hi
❤Sana❤
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

⭐⭐⭐⭐ don't hit it and quit it stars!

“What do you want?” ... “You.”
His voice is deep and filled with certainty. It’s like he’s been waiting on me to ask the question, and the answer takes me by surprise. My heart flutters. “You shouldn’t be here.” ... “There isn’t any other place I should be,”

This was a good story. A really really good story. Don't Go is book #3 in the (For You) series and I think it's the best one so far.
Mixed with the magical Alex
C
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4/6
ARC
Safe read

-Both virgins
-No interest in others during separation
-misunderstand caused separation
-Super fast read! I definitely wanted more to His book.
-OTT alpha
So Over
Alexa Riley
For You #3
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Pretty straightforward insta-love romance that throws in a little bit of everything. This is the 3rd book in a novella spin off series. As always with their books they grab you quickly and keep you entertained throughout. The endings always come too fast with novellas and I always end up wanting more to the story.

Thanks NetGalley for the arc in exchange for my honest review.
Raine
Loved Henry!

I love this story of Henry, but I really thought it was too short! I loved how Henry wasn't interested in any other girl than Kory and Kory was only ever interested in Henry.
Red Cheeks Reads
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 SMOOCHES!

There’s no point beating around the bush here, so I’m just going put it out there—one of my favorite guilty pleasure pastimes is curling up with smutty, insta-love novellas. Those wholly unrealistic little gems about the over-the-top, obsessed, all-alpha male who stops at nothing—and I mean nothing—to claim the virgin of his dreams. Are these stories an accurate depiction of real-life romance? No! Of course not, but that’s part of what makes them so deliciously fun and entertaining.

F
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it

Sweet, romantic, steamy, and with a hint of drama. As always with Alexa Riley, Don't Go grabbed me quickly and kept me glued to my kindle. AR stories are always the perfect little pick me up to read between heavier and longer books, so that's why I adore her and will never get tired to get lost in her words.

If you're just looking for a short and deliciously sexy insta-love-second-chance-romance, that will make you swoon, and maybe want your own Henry—read this book.

description

You can find me here: INSTAG
Quirky Omega
Awww. This is AR at their best. Instant love executed fabulously. And the romances is so cute! I never ever felt like being my usual sarcastic self while reading the latest AR self.
Chitra *CJ*
"Dont Go" is the story of Henry and Kory.
Basically, a short insta love+ reunion+ Ive loved you forever trope with teenage drama, double V, misunderstandings, running away, getting back together, and having sugary-diabetes inducing sex and endearments. There is a crazy ex drama, but it is overshadowed by their candy fluff swooning.
Good epilogues as expected from an AR work!
Safe
2.5/5
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

For You (3 books)
  • Stay Close (For You, #1)
  • Hold Tight (For You, #2)