Start by marking “Treading the Traitor's Path: Out Bad (Neither This, Nor That, #2)” as Want to Read:
Treading the Traitor's Path: Out Bad (Neither This, Nor That, #2)

Treading the Traitor's Path: Out Bad

(Neither This, Nor That #2)

Winner NY Literary Magazine 'Best Story Award' 2017.

Fate is a fickle mistress. No matter a man’s desires, she tends to give with one hand, and take with the other. Good or bad, it doesn’t matter to her, as long as there’s balance.

Ralph Lewis, otherwise known as Po’Boy, made one decision that changed the trajectory of his entire life. On the losing end of a schoolyard fight
ebook
Published September 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Treading the Traitor's Path, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treading the Traitor's Path

Shaly
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marialisa-demora
**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**

Well to say that I totally enjoyed this book so much more than book one really hurts me because I loved Twisted and Penny's story! They are fucking fabulous! Po'Boy, Wrench and Crissy...OMG! I absolutely fell in love with all three characters!

To feel the need to hide who you are from the people who are supposed to love and accept you, no matter what, is such a sad, hard and scary thing to do. Thing is I totally felt like both clubs would have not
Gail
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Anyone who loves MC stories with character depth and lots of hot action will love Treading the Traitor’s Path: Out Bad by MariaLisa deMora. The book starts with Po’Boy (Ralph Lewis) working to get information from a source and being called a traitor. Later, he is so afraid of losing the MC life he loves and the people he loves because of his secrets. If discovered, his secrets will put him “out bad”, shunned by all.
This story is about acceptance of who we are, where we come from, and what we hav
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is such a brilliant series and I really can’t decide which of the first two books I’ve enjoyed most. Po’boy, Twisted’s lifelong best friend and second, was wonderful in the first book and he’s even better in his own story. When Twisted finds his HEA with Penny, Po’boy finds himself adrift as he is forced to confront the nature of his feelings for Twisted - and other men.

Twisted is President and leader and Po’boy has his back - even when it forces him to do the unthinkable, to live with gho
Carcoura LaRomantique
Sooooooo addictive!

This might be Twisted's enigmatic sidekick's story, but in true MariaLisa deMora fashion, Po'Boy's portrait is shallow and indistinct on face value - a play of shadow and light that only comes into true focus through the development of the two characters that make him whole. Crissy captures the heart of slick, detached Lewis with one humbling plea that takes her from vulnerable girl to a strong woman asking for what she wants and knowing she can handle what she gets: "Please l
Naughty Mom Story Time
This was soooo d@mn GOOD!!!!

OMFG! This is MariaLisa deMora's HOTTEST book written. I expected so many great things with this book and what was delivered went BEYOND my expectations. I have never been so turned on while reading a book.

I mean, I anticipated the sensational MC lifestyle that this author is notorious for as well as how exquisite her writing is...but this story outdid every previous book of hers that I've read.

Out Bad is the story Po'Boy's lives. His life with Incoherent and his lif
Shay
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We met Po'Boy in This is the Route of Twisted Pain and I immediately was intrigued. Now in Treading the Traitors Path, I've become utterly fascinated by him. Learning his story and him meeting his person / persons brought so much to his story.
I just didn't want to put it down. Life got in the way, having to force myself too, didn't really put me in a good mood. But once settled, I was able to read more and nothing stood in my way to finish this.

I just have all the feels. I felt like I was on a
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I got this.

MariaLisa deMora took me on a ride to a place I wasn't expecting to go. She didn't pull her punches and I left myself wide open. In spite of having read her previous books, knowing to expect the unexpected... she gets me every time. That's why I keep coming back for more. I love it.

I met Po'Boy in This Is The Route Of Twisted Pain. He and Twisted were in school together. They've had each other's back for years. I learned some of his story in that book, but there are some things th
Le Ann Foster
**Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions**

I gave this book 4.5 Stars!!

Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

So, I have seriously no words. I have read this authors books before, but seriously this series is just WTF so freaking good

Dark, Twisted, harsh, painful and raw. Po'Boy lives for his club, his brothers and his family, there is nothing he wouldn't do for them.
I love how detailed each character's story was and it made you actually feel like you are living there past with them.
Each one has their own story, but what amazes me is how they each come together.
Laurinda
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book!!!
Po'boy, Wrench, and Chrissy's story is full of angst, drama, action, and plenty of heat.
MariaLisa pulls you right in from the very start. She makes you feel everything the characters are feeling. Making it almost impossible to put this book down til the end.
So strap yourself in for a a wild, emotional, & intense ride!
Kathy Rouchelle
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book that I read from this author and the second in this MC series and I have to tell you that I totally enjoyed this book. The relationship between these characters is amazing, not only the personal, sexual relationship, but the bond that they develop that is more deeply seated than most "brothers" in a MC, and that is because it is deeper. Add to the mix, the beauty that is the one who grounds them, the glue in their relationship and you have not only a hot MC read but a sto ...more
Lustful Literature
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
** JOSIE'S REVIEW **
4.5 STARS

Just like her previous book This Is The Route Of Twisted Pain, MariaLisa deMora took me on another wonderful journey. A journey of acceptance and love. Every time I read a book by this author I’m left feeling emotionally satisfied.

We learned a little bit about Po’Boy in this book. I knew his past was dark but I was glad to learn more about his harsh past. What I didn’t know was just how painful and raw it would be. The club, his brothers and his family are his prior
Victoria Tortelini
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
** Read for Sweet&Spicy Reads**
Buckle up boys and girls, your unconventional bad boy is back! In this installment of your favorite bikers, we get up close and personal with Po'boy. VP of the club and best friends with Twisted, the president, Lewis as he's known to his special encounters bears a lot of weight on his shoulders. He unwinds from that by sharing his bed with anyone, male or female, that strikes his fancy.
This is where we get to meet Crissy, a young woman breaking out on her own
Sassy Southern
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What did I just read?! Is my kindle still working? I'm pretty sure it combusted into flames while reading this story. RED HOT READ for 2017. Not what I was expecting at all!
I tend to stay away from ménage a trois, because for me it's hard to say there's any kind of conflict except for jealousy, and the ending kind of leaves things unresolved and unrealistic. NOT THIS BOOK! The best one out there guaranteed.
Po boy has spent a majority of his life on the defensive, from being that kid picked on a
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆☆
~Jenny
Omg .. this one was addictive! I live and breathe for books like this!

Fabulously Naughty!...Wickedly Hot!

Po’Boy is going through a lot in his life. He holds a secret that can destroy everything he loves. I especially loved his character. I felt like the author wrote him with such depth that it literally felt like I was sharing his same feelings if that makes sense. I loved how good of a friend his character was to his best friend. Crissy's character was fun and full of spunk. I like
Milena
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a ride! This book was fantastic. I absolutely love Po'Boy, Wrench and Crissy! I loved getting to know Po'Boy in Twisted's book and I wanted more and boy did I get it! The relationship between the three is dynamic and powerful. You can truly see how the three former a cohesive unit. The way they come together throughout the course of the book shows you the deep love that they have for each other. The twists and turns that are part of the MC life are here and they lead to some great soul sear ...more
Lesley Robson
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been wanting to read Po’boy’s story since first reading him in book 1 and I wasn’t disappointed, this book and his story was so much more than I could have hoped for. I couldn’t put it down, the chemistry between Po’boy, Wrench and Crissy was off the charts and their story sees a lot of emotion and acceptance for their relationship. I loved everything about this book and I was that invested in the book that I felt everything the characters were feeling and I didn’t want it to end. I can’t ...more
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
This book quickly pulled me in and kept me anxiously turning the pages to see what would happen next. The author easily drew me so I felt a part of the story. The story is effortlessly told from the three main characters point of view. The characters are complex, and believable, I enjoyed getting to know them. My emotions were all over the place while reading this. I smiled, got angry, cried, and held my breath in anticipation. While this is the second book in the series, I think it can read as ...more
Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
This is my Confession: Its no secret that I am a fan of both MariaLisa deMora AND a good MMF romance...keyword here is romance. In my experience while the MMF is def there the romance aspect usually isnt. Now, if you are a fan of raw sex and the itimacy of unconditional love in a triad? Well my friends...deMora DELIVERS!
Erin Paige Bixby
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OMG!!! This woman pulls me into her worlds. Every. Single. Time. This book was incredible. So many elements coming together to make a story that will have you forbidding yourself from putting it down. These characters are so well developed and very easy to get addicted to. The twists and turns make for a very emotional ride. I loved every minute of this story and I know everyone else will too!

Reviewed for FMR Book Grind
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"What an amazing book!!!
So strap yourself in for a a wild, emotional, & intense ride!"
Ariella
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it

It was a okay book. It wasn't my favorite MC genre book. Po'Boy doesn't take any shit from anyone. Chrissy is a badass chick. I love when there's a badass chick in books. In all honestly I won't be reading this book again.
Teresa Lara
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Wrench, Poboys and Chrissys most excellent emotional sweet loving and action packed hottest story to boot from the amazing and talented author Marialisa.Loved it from start to finish.This is probably my favorite book so far.
Bluegirl
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The. BEST. BOOK. MariaLisa deMora has written, PERIOD. I have read them all and this by far is the best.
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha, arc, m-m, bad-boy, mc, mfm, menage
Ok I have to say this review was totally unexpected in the way that I had started this book and I couldn't pass the first few pages.
I honestly don't know why but I couldn't get into this book (Lovers of this book don't hate me just yet I have good things to say about this story).
MC books are not my usual go-to genre, however I was drawn to the synopsis and was in desperate need to get my hands on this book. I was lucky to have been given the opportunity to receive an ARC.
Well I claim insanity
Vickju Kindle
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We first met Po'Boy in book 1. He is Twisted's best friend. A guy to ride and die by his patch. But he has a secret, a secret that he is terrified that if it comes out life as he loves it, will be destroyed.
Wrench is Twisted's Penny Dane's Best friend. He is forever hanging around Po'Boy and Twisted. But he is having strange and complicated feelings about Po'Boy. How can that be? He loves pussy just as much as the next man. And he finds his new neighbour Crissy, is just so beautiful and he wants
Aundrea Mielke
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is not for the faint of heart. The love that poboy has to share is a strong one. He fights with a fierceNess that cannot be explained. Growing up in an abusive relatons hip, has not draged him down. His best friend has his back in everything. Once he finds Criss his life gets better. Then add Wrench and his life is complete. The three of them make a loving trio, the which makes for a good story.
delane
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've got a serious love for Twisted and Penny....I mean I obsessed over 'This Is The Route of Twisted Pain' to a level that was/is somewhat disturbing if ya want to know the honest truth, and have re-read it...well we're not gonna go there alright? Let's just leave it at embarrassing and be done. Through it all and through every single re-reading though, I always had in the back of my head that Po'Boy....he would be the one that would do me in. He would be the one that hurt me to love. He would ...more
CHERRY0BLOSSOMS
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: leann-reviews

I gave this book 4.5 Stars!!

Holy Amazballs!!! I thought I love Twisted and Penny story, I have to say they still own a piece of my heart and mind but Po'Boy, Wrench, and Crissy have took up a bigger piece of my heart and mind. I don't want to give to much away, because I wont others to enjoy their story like I did, so I will keep it simple. This book is a page turner. From the beginning I couldn't turn pages fast enough to see what was going to happen next, it was like I had to know what was goi
Donna
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Marialisa deMora is quickly becoming one of my top 5 favorite authors!!! The way she writes is just incredible. The story comes to life right in your hands. I highly recommend reading The Route to Twisted Pain prior to reading this book. It may not be 100% necessary, but I think it would make this story that much better.

Po’Boy is going through a lot in his life. He’s already been through hell in his life and now he is feeling a bit abandoned (maybe). His best friend, who he is attached at the h
Raised in the south, Wall Street Journal & USA TODAY bestselling author MariaLisa deMora learned about the magic of books at an early age. Every summer, she would spend hours in the local library, devouring books of every genre. Self-described as a book-a-holic, she says "I've always loved to read, but then I discovered writing, and found I adored that, too. For reading...if nothing else is av ...more

Neither This, Nor That (3 books)
  • This Is The Route Of Twisted Pain (Neither This, Nor That, #1)
  • Shelter My Heart (Neither This Nor That #3)