Start by marking “Locke and Key (Titan #8)” as Want to Read:
Locke and Key (Titan #8)

Locke and Key

(Titan #8)

A Standalone Romantic Suspense novel from the NYT Bestselling author of the Titan Series...

THE STOIC SPECIAL FORCES OPERATOR
There’s only one person to blame for darkening the last years of Locke Oliver’s military career: Cassidy Noble. And damn if he doesn’t have to save her from the side of a frozen mountain.
Even after the job is done, he can’t shake the woman from h
Published May 2nd 2017 by Mill Creek Press (first published April 27th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Locke and Key, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Locke and Key

Bev
Oct 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Hmm, I'm thinking I've come to the end of the road with this series, I'm definitely not feeling the love like I did with the earlier books.

2.5ish stars
Carolyn Reilly
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to follow
Lydia
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: titan
"You're my woman." - Locke Oliver

Holy shizzlesticks, if that wasn't the hottest book in the history of hot books! And I think I said it sometime while reading it, but wow, seriously, I think Cristin Harber outdid herself with Locke's story!

If you think you have seen it all with the Titan books, and that Mrs. Harber has nothing more or new to offer, think again. Because this new addition to the series just proves she has a lot more to tell us about her characters and their universe!

Locke Oliver
Dísir
It took me an extraordinarily long time to go through this book that I'm actually wondering whether it's sort of the end of the Titan series for me right now.

Having been a fan of Titan in the early days, I wondered how Cristin Harber was going to go on with the series after Jared Westin's core team had found their respective HEAs. ‘Locke and Key’ is a book past that particular series arc but I’ve been struggling since the chapter closed on the core team.

I've admittedly found myself lukewarm an
Tanya Santiago
***4 Unexpected Stars!!***

What was a nice, unexpected adventure that I did not expect! This was my first read from Cristin Harbor and I’m sure it will not be my last. Although this is the 8th book in the series, it can be read as a standalone which is a plus.

Locke and his team work for Titan and they are sent to extract one of their clients from Russia who is a teacher at a high profile private in Washington, D.C. whose students are mainly the kids of high-ranking officials in the government. Du
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
Okay, this story was dialed to eleven from the very first page! Lots of danger, intrigue, action and tense situations, as expected from this series. LOCKE AND KEY is a solid addition to this series and a must-read.

Locke Oliver and Cassidy Noble have something in common: a past shrouded in loss, pain and anger. Locke blames Cassidy for the loss of his Army unit and she lost her career as a result of the fallout from those events. But Cassidy is not one to stay down for long and she's on a quest t
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviewed by Gemini

Locke and Key is the 10th book in Cristin Harber’s Titan Series that centers around a well funded American Black Ops organization that is very good at getting the job done at all costs. And somehow, there is always a love connection. I have read several books in this series and they are by far the best military romances that I have ever read. I would attribute my affinity for this series to the fact that they always play out like a well-scripted movie with just the right amount
Wendy Hodges
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I could have read this as an early copy but was busy with other books at the time so chose to wait and pre order so I could read at my leisure, which I am pleased I did. I very much enjoyed the initial sparks between the two main characters, the gradual realisation of understanding that Locke had made a mistake in their past and then apologising. The gang all stepping in to sort him out. The events that follow are intense, suspenseful and there is some graphic violence. The plot is based around ...more
Shahla's World
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
 It's an engaging and entertaining story with a complex hero and heroine, who have quite an antagonistic relationship. This pair share a past, one that they both equate to loss and anger. Whilst Locke is a quiet, brooding alpha who has strong protecting and caring tendencies and is loyal, there is more than meets the eye. Cassidy is a like-able character who is strong, stubborn, very determined and feisty. They have an intense connection, but relationship has quite a bit of push and pull, and pe ...more
BeeKay
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great story

Really enjoyed the story. Enemies to lovers, Cassidy and Logan, had a lot to get through in this story. Logan was a great H and Cassidy was a tough as nails h. I will tell you my only pet peeve was the nickname he calls her throughout the book “beauty”, that was annoying and awkward. I just thought that was creepy and weird....just me. The rest of the book I enjoyed. The storyline, suspense, plot, all good....just hated the nickname.

Would I recommend? Yep
Am I going to keep r
MammieBabbie
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A sultry, action packed, fast paced and scorching hot Military Romance with a whole lot of BANG...

All hail the Queen of guns and six-packs...or are they eight packs? Every. Single. Time a Cristin Harber book hits my kindle it's like all my special holidays, birthdays and orgasms rolled into one. FML, my hands are still shacking with excitement over Locke and Key... there's a lot of nervous energy going on, good energy... I may implode. So... Locke Oliver - firstly let's just get one thing straig
Michelle
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is Titan. It's what we do.

Every new Titan novel published is like coming home. Each one is a favorite in it's own way, and Locke and Key doesn't fail to provide the same feels and swoons that have been present since Winters arrived on the scene in book one, and with this 17th book in the Titan/Delta world that is quite the accomplishment!

I absolutely LOVE Locke and his Cassidy. Trying to put into words the how and why and intensity of it is so difficult! I fell in love with Locke quickly,
Laurie Gyd
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot great read

I loved this story, lots of action, suspenseful romance. Terrific strong characters with a seals brotherhood that look out for each other.
Tiffany Cutshall
OMG!!!!

Boss Lady delivers another awesome one!

Ok, if you haven't read Titan.... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?

Locke and Key is amazing! You'll fall in love with Locke and Cassidy and the rest of Team Titan ( phft as if you're not already)

This book has it all. Pain, love, loyalty, action, and a backstory that pulls at your heartstrings. I couldn't put it down and anyone who reads this won't be able to either!

Awesome job Boss Lady! Love ya!
Jenny
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Locke and Cassidy. Locke was stubborn, even when faced with the truth until reality smacked him in the face. Cassidy doesn’t back down, especially when it means lives are at stake. She has integrity and tells it like it is. No BS’ing from her. Butting heads at first, more from Locke being stubborn, they eventually find how well they fit together. I loved every minute of it. I also love the glimpses of Delta team, and can’t wait to read those books now.
E-Reader Addict
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I’m tempted to make this my shortest book review ever:

CRISTIN HARBER IS AWESOME! READ LOCKE AND KEY NOW! IT’S GREAT!

But I won’t leave it at that because, one, Cristin Harber deserves more words than that, and two, I think a three sentence review would be frowned upon…

Really, though, if you are a fan of military romance/romantic suspense, you NEED to be reading the Titan series. Yes, NEED. She’s one of the best in this genre (and for me, I can’t think of anyone I’ve read who I think does it bett
Janna
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: military-romance
Cristin Harber – Lock And Key – (Titan Series – Book

Titan teams one and two were sent to rescue uber-wealthy DC-based school of which Alex Gaev was a teacher and had an elite exchange program and found himself the target of the Russian FSB. The request for extraction had come from St. Andrew’s High School that the FSB was hunting one of their own teachers. Titan had little information except for something about disrespecting the Mikhailov family. Since the Mikhailov’s rule the Russian government
Linda Carlson
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOCKE AND KEY
By Cristin Harber

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.

Patriotism and Honor.

Locke is a passionate man, but a very subdued man. Still waters run deep. He doesn’t say much until he has something to say. He feels betrayed. He is trying to deal with the gut-wrenching grief that he is living with 24/7 from the loss of his entire Unit. Locke feels as though no one understands the depth of his rage and grief.

Cassidy is a hard-nosed journalist. She is a journalist fall
Catherine Hayward
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Locke and key

It's changing at Titan with the new guys joining Jared. Sugar , Rocco, Parker and the rest of the team. The boys are back and so is delta ........

Locke is still dealing with the death of 26 members of his old unit in Sadir City, Iraq and he blames Cassidy , a disgraced and vilified journalist, who was not only embedded in Sadir with his unit but came home to have interrogation and blame being heaped on her.

From the start when Titan go to Russia to rescue a teacher and as it turns
Linda Ketter
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I was a little surprised at the character combination, but Ms Harber makes it work. Pairing a reporter with a black ops warrior was a risk given the fact that Titan operates in such secrecy and well, you know, she's a reporter.

I loved the pairing of Locke with Cassidy (aka Flamethrower) personality wise. They are both strong and opinionated but the past still haunts both of them. My only grievance was I felt Locke let go of the past too fast once he was confronted with it. They never really
Bryn
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Yet again Cristin Harber doesn't disappoint. Locke is super sexy and a sweety. I love when a man comes up with cute nicknames and Locke threw out many! Cassidy is a tenacious reporter and a force to be reckoned with. My heart was constantly going crazy throughout the entire book. Between the chemistry between Locke and Cassidy, the steamy sex scenes, and the stomach clenching fear induced from interactions with Russian mobsters, you won't be able to get off the rollercoaster ride that ...more
Book Him Danno
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
From the first page to the last this book is a non stop action, danger, very tense situations that will keep reader reading every last work.

Locke and Key was a little hard to enjoy because readers will never get to stop and take a breath from the endless action and even when things start to slow down a little within a page or two the readers is thrown back into action.
Locke and Key has enough sexual tension to kill the readers with anticipation.
All in all it is a fast summer read that fits in
Hope Frost
May 10, 2017 rated it liked it
I have been a huge fan of the Titan series since it came out. This one took a bit for me to get in to, but once I did, I loved it. This wasn't my favorite of the series, but it was definitely worth the read. I feel some things were left hanging, what happened to Ivan? Who tried to kill her and what happened to them? It was mentioned early on that Ivan was trying to sell his own daughter and granddaughter, but that wasn't mentioned again, why? I am super curious about Victoria, so I can't wait fo ...more
She Hearts Books
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a HUGE fan of Cristin's Titan series and I couldn't wait to read Locke's story. I loved that Cristin gave him such a strong match in Cassidy. She is smart and sassy and so perfect for him. You wouldn't think that there was a possibility of them with what they had gone through especially with Locke's first reaction to seeing her again. Their connection wasn't to be ignored though. When Cassidy becomes part of a mission, things definitely change between them. I so enjoyed their story.

I give L
Chantel Danos
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 star read!!

One again Boss Lady has done it! Another 5+ star book! I loved Locke and claimed him before I ever knew his story. The man of few words just drew me! Now,after reading Locke and Key, he has drawn me in even more!! Thank you for being an awesome author, Boss Lady!!! I can't wait to get more!! #titansrong
Mary Harshman
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Locke may have taken over as my favorite Titan. I love this book and I love this series.
Marie Frabutt
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
There is no such thing as a bad Titan Novel. Locke and Key rocks! I loved this story.
Nancy Walker
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book!

I just can't get enough of Cristin Harber's books. I have been following the characters throughout her series and will continue to do so in the future.
Deidre
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cristin has done it again .... Locke and Key is an awesome story of forgiveness and love .... Locke and Cassidy are so great together.
Kathryn Linke
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cristin Harber has created another intriguing addition to the Titan series, with Locke and Key. Locke and Cassidy's story is an enemies to lovers military romance. It's an intense story, that is incredibly well written and told from multiple points of view. Although this title can be read as a standalone, anyone who has read Bishop's Queen, the previous title will be familiar with Locke.

Within the plot of Locke and Key, intrigue, action, danger and conspiracy theories abound. It's an engaging a
  • Secret Agent Secretary (ICE: Black Ops Defenders #2)
  • All Over You (Secret Lives of Daytime Divas, #2)
  • Love Rewritten
  • Covet (Forbidden Series #2)
  • Taking Charge
  • The Defender
  • Annie's Child
  • Where I Found You
  • Devil's Own (The Devil's Keepers #3)
  • Atone (Recovered Innocence, #2)
  • Mistaken Identity
  • Wicked Revenge (A Wicked Angels MC, #1)
  • Erased
  • Snared (Jaded Regret, #2)
  • Close the Tab (Devil's Due MC, #3)
  • Me Tarzan -- You Jane
  • Disavowed (Hostage Rescue Team #4)
  • Max and Hope: A Red Team Wedding Novella (Red Team #9.5)
Cristin Harber is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author. She writes sexy romantic suspense, military romance, and new adult. Fans voted her onto Amazon's Top Picks for Debut Romance Authors in 2013, and her debut Titan series was both a #1 romantic suspense and #1 military romance bestseller.

The Titan Series:
Gambled
Chased
Sava

Titan (9 books)
  • Winters Heat (Titan, #1)
  • Garrison's Creed (Titan, #2)
  • Westin's Chase (Titan, #3)
  • Savage Secrets (Titan, #4)
  • Hart Attack (Titan, #5)
  • Black Dawn (Titan, #6)
  • Bishop's Queen (Titan, #7)
  • Jax (Titan #9)