Start by marking “Crusader One (Tier One #3)” as Want to Read:
Crusader One (Tier One #3)

Crusader One

(Tier One #3)

Nothing stops former Navy SEAL and Tier One operator John Dempsey from answering the call of duty—including a mission with the highest stakes he’s ever faced. When one of the most brazen and lethal acts of terrorism rocks American and Israeli intelligence forces at the highest levels, Dempsey’s ultracovert antiterror unit, Ember, mobilizes.

But this operation isn’t just a retaliatory stmobilizes.

But

Published December 5th 2017 by Thomas & Mercer

To ask other readers questions about Crusader One, please sign up.
Brian Andrews HI Sara,

Farvad survived. Did you like his character?

HI Sara,

Farvad survived. Did you like his character?

Assuming you've read the first two books in the series, you'll see that Dempsey builds relationships with assets in different specialities in different organizations and these supporting characters make appearances in later books. (e.g., Chunk with the SEALs, Hanson with FBI HRT, Levi Harel, etc.). This happens in real life, agents need to build a network of allies they can count on all around the world...

It is certainly possible we will see Farvad again :-)

(less)

Glen
Feb 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I won an ebook version of this novel in a goodreads drawing.

A fairly typical cyber thriller, with the usual team going up against terrorists who blew up the heads of US and Israeli intelligence.

Not bad, although it occasionally seems like the author was hitting his checklist instead of letting things flow organically.
Roy Ringer
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Trilogy

All 3 books in this series were fantastic reads. Lots of action, well told story & interesting & likeable characters.
Looking forward to more books in this series.
Maurice
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Moving right along with a great series
Betsy Leff
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"WOW WOW WOW- What a Thrill!!!!!!"

Brian Andrews and Jeffery Wilson have become my favorite authors and this last book in the Tier One trilogy truly solidifies this. Holy cow, what a ride!

Because this is the third book in the series, I felt I knew the characters and their subtleties. However, Andrews and Wilson had some surprises up their collective sleeves that I didn't see coming. That is the mark of truly great writers- the fact that after two books, the third book still had new d
Candy
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Once again the Ember team is called upon to stop an all out war from starting. John Dempsey goes back to his past to pull one of his former SEAL team members into the Ember unit. It isn't easy for his old friend to accept he has been alive this whole time but is ready to be called to action as the units new field medic. With a lethal terrorism attack, both American & Israeli intelligence agencies call on their respective elite secret forces to combat together the brewing problem. For Dempsey ...more
James E Moses
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very good read

Action packed reading that will keep you coming back for more. You become involved with the characters and want to see them in the next book.
Kelli West
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank God there are only three books in this series! Every time my husband asked me to do anything until him I couldn't because I was in the middle of a Mission!

Loved this Series! The books are written so that you feel like you are part of the book! I felt like I was a part of the team! I read it in my Kindle so Silly me didn't find the important military "slang" until the end of first book! I recommend this series to anyone that always wanted to live as a Warrior!
Brad Davide
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dempsey-tier-1
Brian Andrews is really knocking this series out of the park...

Just recently I had reviewed a similar military/espionage thriller, in which I point out how all the plotlines in this subject have essentially been covered, and we're just reading slight variations of each. This is not the case with Tier #3

Dempsey and the Ember squad are back, and from the first pages of Crusader One you'll be "Oh Sh#T"-ing yourself. The Iranian bad-boys of VEVAK are back on the offensive and
Nancy
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
John Dempsey is working for Embers but still has the Seal thinking he'll never leave behind. There are some things from the past he is not ready to close the book on but in this story he has his opportunity and he takes it. The whole thing starts at the home of the DNI director with the Israel counter part visiting. After the bomb goes off John meets with the team and they team up with their counterpart in Israel. Who can he trust? Is this the chance to make Iran pay for the death of his Seal te ...more
Catherine Nelson
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks, favorites
Holy crap! I love these books! Reading these books sucked me in to the point I was creeping through the jungle, repelling out of helicopters, using the .50 cal to defend my team from terrorists, and otherwise kicking ass and saving the day. Can't wait for the next book! If you're looking for a really solidly written, exciting adventure with a little mystery and a little espionage thrown in, you've got to read these books. Then YOU can kick ass and save the day!
Scott J Hodges
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

One of the best in the series to date! John Dempsey is the best character and Wilson and Andrews bring out the inner workings of his mind. Additionally, I would follow Kelso Jarvis into battle any day! It amazes me how attached I have become to all of the characters in this series. It is so entertaining to watch their growth as operators and the internal struggles they must battle during their quest to complete the mission. American Operator is perhaps the best book of the series and one
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a ride!

Crusader One was one heck of a ride! I have come to expect heart pounding action sequences with our JD, and this does NOT disappoint! We see JD battle some vicious demons in this installment, and how does he come out on the other side? Read Crusader One and find out!
Jim Cerone The Perfect Host DJ MC
Improving Thrill Rides

This 3rd book in the series is the strongest so far; skillfully plotted and filled with action. Dialogue now better too.
Michael A Dwyer
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
engaging, hard to put down
Patrick Lincoln
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from this amazing duo

The writing is so well done and the characters so well laid out that you go through all the emotions they do. The authors do such an amazing job with action sequences that your brain pulls in your other senses and you end up out of breath.
Arthur
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crusader One : HOOH YAH !

Loved this book and the series . The bravado through out the book is not hokey it had this reader in the suck against all odds battling by proxy . Great read !

Narfstar
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to a great trilogy
Thomas D
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Focus on Iran & What Could Happen

Complex & Interesting Characters & Plot Kept me turning pages & getting less sleep.
What's Next - Setting Is Changing, New Roles & Romance
John Purvis
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Crusader One" eBook was published in 2017 and was written by Brian Andrews and Jeffrey Wilson (http://www.andrews-wilson.com). The pair have published three novels, all in their "Tier One Thriller" series.

I received an ARC of this novel through https://www.netgalley.com in return for a fair and honest review. I categorize this novel as ‘R’ because it contains scenes of Violence and Mature Language. The story is set mostly in the middle east. The primary character is former US Navy SEAL and Tie
Jim
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This story kept me on the edge of my seat. Could not put this book down. Looking forward to the next book .
Tim
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great current events

The characters are well established. I enjoyed the interactions and the dynamics. I enjoyed the intensity as well as the story line.
Thomas L.  Macklin
These books just keep getting better and better.
Carlos Garcia
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it a lot

This third book keeps it going , the story line is interesting and the characters are well defined.
The action is non stop all over the book, and when you are near the end you start wondering if the next is out yet
RJ
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Crusader One” continues the heavy drama of “War Shadows” with the intense action of its own. Dempsey, Tier One operator of Ember, races the clock to not only capture and/or eliminate Middle East terrorists but prevent a war between Iran and Israel. Israel has had enough, and the gloves are off. Dempsey wants revenge for the slaughter of his Tier One brothers. The story of Eleanor, the Israeli IDF operator, is a complicated heart-breaker. This is one of the best volumes of the series so far. “Wa ...more
Peggy Pancherz
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Read all of the books in order to really enjoy. Characters are realistic and get better and better. Storyline continues to grow and develop.
Jonathan Pettit
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent military action thriller! John Dempsey is back! This time he and his team must work with the Israeli equivalent of Ember to stop Iranian terrorists from starting WWIII. It also allows hime to revenge his former Special Operators that were previously killed by the same terrorist. The novel has continuous action, is very active, and has a constantly moving plot! I still love the series and will continue to read the novels. As usual, excellent narration for the audible version by Ray Port ...more
Ian Lavery
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gripping conclusion to the trilogy. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Walt Mccluskey
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crusader one

Heroic tale but in a good vein when one wants a time block away from the hectic pace of life. Tangled webs and an ending that portends further adventure ahead.
Infidel
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good 💩

It’s the same book ... but better .... I hope there’s more to come .... maybe throw in some sex!!! 😜
Charles S.
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intrigue and action

Best so far. Excellent plot, intrigue, multiple nations involved, almost believable. Very entertaining. I will continue reading fresh books by these authors.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: New Book Listing and Co-author listing help 2 18 Feb 26, 2018 02:34AM

• Rules of Engagement (Blake Jordan #4)
  • Omega Deep (Sam Reilly #12)
  • The 3rd Cycle of the Betrayed Series Collection (Betrayed #6.5-9.5; Betrayed: Cycle 3 #0.5-3.5)
  • Inception (Black Flagged, #0.5)
  • Primary Target (Forging of Luke Stone #1)
  • Collapse Depth (Danny Jabo, #1)
  • Steel Wind
  • Execute Authority (Delta Force #5)
  • Stiger: Tales of the Seventh, Part 1
  • A Family Reunion  (Charon Family, #1)
  • The Ruins (Pike Logan #12.5)
  • Hong Kong Black (Nick Foley #2)
  • Triple Risk (Grant Stevens #13)
  • Blood in the Water (Destroyermen, #11)
  • Z (The Green Berets, #6)
  • Blight House (Troy Bodean Adventure #3)
Brian is a US Navy veteran who served as an officer on nuclear submarines. He is a Park Leadership Fellow, holds a degree in psychology from Vanderbilt and an MBA from Cornell.

For 2016, Brian is the co-author of two covert ops thrillers with Jeffrey Wilson: TIER ONE (Thomas & Mercer) published as Andrews & Wilson, and BEIJING RED (Crooked Lane) penned under Alex Ryan.

www.andrews-wilson.com

Say hello o

Tier One (5 books)
  • Tier One (Tier One #1)
  • War Shadows (Tier One #2)
  • American Operator (Tier One #4)
  • Red Specter (Tier One #5)
“He was aware of Chunk moving parallel to him off to his left, but he felt another presence accompanying him, too. Ghosts of his fallen teammates—his Tier One brothers lost in the original Operation Crusader—were advancing with him. On his right were Thiel, Pablo, Helo, and Gabe. On his left, Rousche, Gator, and Spaz. They were all here. And so were their wives, and their children. Everyone had come to help him, the entire Tier One extended family he’d lost. Normally, he chased his ghosts away, but not this time. Not today. He let his teammates and their families advance on the truck with him. This was their mission, too. Hell, they were the mission.” 0 likes