Start by marking “The Reverse of Everything” as Want to Read:
The Reverse of Everything

The Reverse of Everything

One day can change everything.
One day the world is a delicate balance.
The next day the balance is tipped.
And there is no bringing it back.
When everyone over a certain age dies, a group of young adults make a perilous journey across the US, in hopes of finding something beautiful or amazing.
Something to cherish as their last memory.
Because maybe they’re dying too.
And
Kindle Edition
Published March 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Reverse of Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Reverse of Everything

Jessica Rachow
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2019
Heartbreaking. I think if I had to sum The Reverse of Everything up into one word, that’s the word I would use. It creates the question, if you knew when you were going to die, what would you do?

Tara Brown’s writing is incredible. This is my first book by her, but it definitely won’t be the last. I’m in awe at the world she has created, the feelings she was able to draw from me as a reader, and the complex characters she has penned.

The Reverse of Everything is one of those books you should try t
Amber
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
oh my god!!! Tara Brown totally broke me. She has ripped my heart out and stomped on it and then melded it together again LOL I really loved The Reverse of Everything. Completely different than anything I have read before. I do warn, you will need the tissues for this story. This is one story you don't want to miss, definitely one of those ugly cries that you need in your life. Tara Brown's world within The Reverse of Everything definitely makes you think about what life would be like if things ...more
Crystal
If i could do 3.5

I dislike that i liked this story damn it! I say that kindly! At first i was like wtf seriously its going to end like this?!?! Then i finished it and i grudgingly accept that you did good Tara Brown. I didn't ugly cry but it did get me in the feels here and there. I'll def reccomend this to my friends. I didn't hate any of the characters and how awesome is that?!? I don't want to say anything because i think the book would be best read going in blind its worth the read even thou
Cindy Fong
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't even know where to start with this review. It was amazing, tragic, heartbreaking and so good. It is a story about fundimental human behavior while learning to love oneself and those around you. It is about being more than just yourself, it is being a part of a collective and fundimentally enforces the knowledge that family isn't just people you are related to, it is those people who reside in your heart.

In typical Tara Brown style, I simultaneously want to love and hate her at the same
Sharon Obelenus Holland
You kill me Tara!!

I don't know why I consider you my all time favorite author. Again, I'm crying and heartbroken. BUT, this has tied Born as my favorites!
The world is ending. The countdown began with everyone over 100. Every week, something or someone has signed the death warrants of the age groups. Knowing when you will die, what would you do? Survive? Take advantage? Give up? Or live the time you have left to the fullest?
Konny
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Reverse of Everything by Tara Brown is a full length, standalone romance novel set in a dystopian world.
It's the story of Celeste, Zoey and their friends. A story that kept me on the edge of my seat and glued to the pages, a story set in a world where life isn't worth much. It can be over in the blink of an eye. What would you do when you knew tomorrow at 8am you'll be dead?? A scenario incomprehensibly.
I enjoyed reading The Reverse of Everything and give 4 stars.
Lana Tapley
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, just wow!!!

I was emotionally not ready for all the feelings that this book stirred up in my soul. The journey of these friends was amazing and heart wrenching. Every time I got comfortable with the scene, BAM, the dynamic changed. Tara Brown, you are a master of storytelling and the words that flow from your pen are simply amazing.
Shelley
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Devastatingly beautiful

I was broken while reading this book, this masterpiece of writing. Utterly destroyed at Chapter 25 and glued back together at the end. I’m grateful for the beautiful ending because I was close to never picking up another book again. This truly sets a high bar.
Tracey Milito
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You have to read this book!!

This book is definitely a must read. This story and the characters will pull you in and grip you from the first page to the last. Make sure you have a box of tissues handy. You will definitely need them.
Ashley Cestra
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well. I’m no stranger to this author’s work. BORN was my first love all those years ago, But this review isn’t about that book. It’s about The Reverse of Everything.
I went into this story blind.
I didn’t read the blurb.
I had not heard anything about it.
Didn’t even know what genre it was.
All I saw was TARA BROWN.
That was and is the only thing that mattered to me. This book is filled with an INCREDIBLE story. What a unique plot. I’m still in awe at her creativeness and brain. I felt something
Shaztwirl
Good.

I wasn't really feeling it until the last 3 chapters then I got hit with all the feels! Nicely written and edited, just lacking in that spark.
Michelle Monroe
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every since I saw the title and blurb for this book, I couldn’t WAIT to get my greedy little hands on it. And dang, Tara did NOT disappoint! I can’t tell you how much I loved, and hated, this book all at the same time. Definitely going on my top favorites list. It was spellbinding, an epic page turner with lots of twists around every corner.
I couldn’t stop reading.

Never have I ever wanted to skip to the ending of a book before, but I was dying to know how all this crazy ended. I didn’t though,
Judi
Amber
Mar 16, 2019
Leah
Mar 11, 2019 added it
Jesus I was not expecting that....
Whitney
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ugly-cries
Buckle up, buttercup, it's about to get painful.

This book... no one has come up with words capable of describing what happens within these pages. Snorfgagmardem... yeah ok, that looks right. That's basically the nose that came out of my face hole nearly the whole time I was reading. I'm broken... not just emotionally either. These characters gave me my first grey hair, in my eyebrow... 10000% sure it's from all the crying! At one point I was getting irritated with a high pitched whining noise t
Suzie
Mariela
Dec 13, 2018
Candy
Jan 08, 2019
I am the mother of two beautiful girls who are growing up so fast, the wife of a cute guy in a uniform (my own personal hero), and a writer.
My family will tell you it doesn't exactly fall into that order. Especially around dinner time when I "Cook" from a takeout menu with my face plastered to my computer.
I also have two cats who I adore more than I should, like more than people I know, and two do