Start by marking “Dvůr mlhy a hněvu (Dvůr trnů a růží, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dvůr mlhy a hněvu (Dvůr trnů a růží, #2)

Dvůr mlhy a hněvu (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2)

4.69  ·  Rating details ·  189,863 Ratings  ·  28,637 Reviews
Feyre přežila střet s Amaranthou a vrátila se na Jarní dvůr. Avšak ani zde nemá klidu, protože ji neustále pronásledují vzpomínky na to, co musela udělat, aby osvobodila Tamlina i jeho lid.
A stejně tak nemůže zapomenout ani na smlouvu s Rhysandem, s kterým má strávit jeden týden v měsíci. Ač je nyní vznešenou vílou, srdce má stále lidské. A navíc si postupně uvědomuje, že
Published April 10th 2017 by CooBoo (first published May 3rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Dvůr mlhy a hněvu, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Elena I think that a love triangle is forshadowed in book 1, at Feyre's second trial, when she thinks the answer is two because it represents her and…moreI think that a love triangle is forshadowed in book 1, at Feyre's second trial, when she thinks the answer is two because it represents her and Tamlin. And it was revealed that the answer was in fact three. I mean if that isn't foreshadowing I don't know what it is. :/(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Kelsey Garon
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Andreea Pop
Rating: All the stars in the universe

"I needed not to be dead when I agreed.”
“You needed not to be alone.”

I don't really know what to say in order to adequately express how stunning A Court of Mist and Fury is. How exquisitely beautiful. How slow-burningly sorrowful. How... joyous at the same time. I'm at a lack of words for describing how it truly made me feel -- because this book resonates with my soul and my heart and my mind so wonderfully, it just filled me with awe from within, leaving
Claudia Ramírez
LET ME START MY REVIEW BY QUOTING MY PRE-REVIEW, THE ONE THAT I WROTE BEFORE THIS BOOK CAME OUT:

Written in September 2015:
Now that I've read Queen of Shadows I don't know what to expect from this one. I AM SCARED. I'm totally open to the whole Feyre/Rhys thing, but I love Tamlin so much and I don't want him to be ruined by Sarah J. Maas! Can someone please tell her that she can make us love a character without ruining another character?

Because really, I ship Feyre and Tamlin, but I will not be m
Emily May
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was not a pet, not a doll, not an animal.
I was a survivor, and I was strong.

Oh damn. That was so unexpectedly good. And to think I almost didn't take a chance on this after not loving the first book...

So, here it is: I present to you 7 reasons why this book is a million times better than A Court of Thorns and Roses.

1) Less romance.

Oh, don't worry, there's romance. There's lusty, slow-build, flirtatious romance that somehow manages to be completely absent from the first book, even though ro
Mirou
Fair notice: Lot of fangirling/feelings ahead.
This was basically me during the whole book:

And now I finished and I’m moping around, thinking over and over: PERFECT. BEAUTIFUL, HEARTBREAKING AND SO MUCH MORE.

This book makes me feel so many different things at once that I have to just stop and think until I can get my head straight.

Because ACOMAF has it all – Beautiful writing, twisty plot turns, SNARKY BANTER that made me laugh out loud, PURE FAE AWESOMENESS specially from the NIGHT COURT CREW
Pang
WOW!! WOO HOOOO!!! Feyre is rock!! This book is rock!!!!

Bwahahahaha Feyre!! My girl, that's it! that's it! YESSS!! *dies* the next book! *dies!!* Rhys RHYS!! My... MINEEEE!!!! Love it! Romance! Night Court!! This Book!!! Yes YES! <3

description
descriptiondescription
description
Sasha Alsberg
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This could, quite possibly be, one of my favorite books I've ever read. Truly an amazing, magical and ethereal read that I really didn't want to end!
In depth review coming soon to my YouTube channel!
Whitney Atkinson
Probably one of the most game-changing books I have ever read. My love for Rhysand might be usurp my love for Warner.

update january 2018:
nevermind lol
Kat O'Keeffe
One of my favorite books of the year! I feel like I can't say much because of spoilers, but I love the characters I love the story I love the romance I JUST LOVE IT ALL.

*re-read april 2017
Regan
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was outstanding! I don't even understand how SJM was able to make this jump from book one. I mean, this book is leagues above the first in this series.

Damn.

Damn.

So. Good.
Mikee Andrea (ReadWithMikee)
❝I was not a pet, not a doll, not an animal. I was a survivor, and I was strong. I would not be weak, or helpless again. I would not, could not be broken. Tamed.❞

A Court of Thorns and Roses was one of the first books I started reading that got me into Fantasy and reviewing books. Way back when this series, the Throne of Glass series, and Sarah J. Maas, herself, wasn't hyped up like there's no tomorrow. It was the first book I've read by Sarah J. Maas and the reason I picked up the Throne of
Jillian (bookishandnerdy)
well last year i made an acotar gif review so now here is my acomaf one because people kept asking

Where do I even begin?

feyre and her ptsd:

tamlin:

basically me,

tamlin’s actions:

second,

tamlin and feyre?? i’m done with this ship

rhysand:

the inner circle:

rhysand’s development and overall story arc

but also,

rhysand and feyre//feysand

but my FAVORITE PART IS FEYRE’S DEVELOPMENT
basically…

and i basically want her to destroy everyone and everything that has it coming in book 3 evil queen style

and the endin
Simona Bartolotta
When I finished this book, the mountains trembled.

*Do I need to remind you to be civil? No, I don’t. Good kids.

Thanks to my wonderful friends Emer, Reyes and Sarah (click to read their reviews) who helped me up this calvary, with whom I shared joys and sorrows, and who made me laugh so much I probably won't need to swing by the gym for the rest of my life.
And a special mention goes to Katerina, Nastassja and Vera (again, click and be delighted by snarkiness), who ranted with me in the comments
Cait • A Page with a View
THIS BOOK IS AN ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE. Seriously, I have never been so happy with a sequel.

I read this whole book on the day it was released, so I went into it without ANY hype or expectations... which might have helped a lot.

Anyways, Feyre's character growth is incredible and pretty much the central part of the story for me. I wasn't a huge fan of her in ACOTAR, but she reminds me of Aelin in Heir of Fire here with how she learns to respect herself, pieces herself back together, and starts to s
Angela
"When you spend so long trapped in darkness, you find that the darkness begins to stare back."

Yall... this book... this book and its hype... this book and its hype and all it's spoilers; had me worried. On top of all that I feared that this book, all 600 plus pages, would suffer a massive case of second book syndrome. I'm so freaking happy to finally say that this book was AMAZING!

As I do with most my on-going series reviews I'm going to keep this review spoiler free. Since this book was bro
Katerina
Dec 11, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Katerina by: Zenki the Hermit
I've never been this manipulated in my life.
I was stripped off my free will until there was only a shell left behind, a puppet complying with her master's whim. This is the most vulgar thing Sarah J. Maas could do.

Allow me to elaborate.
•In order to be candid, I have to admit that I enjoyed A Court of Mist and Fury more than I expected, and found some redeeming traits that prevented me from rating it lower. However, I can't hide my rage and utter disappointment since everything we read in A Cour
Lexie
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: humans, faeries, Fae, High Lords and Ladies
SO GOOD BELLE KNOWS TRUST BELLE

Sometimes there are no words, and those reviews are the hardest.

ACOTAR was a contrary introduction to the series: flawed and splendid, slow and action-packed. It featured a heroine who drove many crazy with her senseless decision-making and a plot which only emerged in the last hundred pages of the book. The rest was mostly romance, and a glimpse into a rich world.

And I loved it. I didn't love the pacing which was split 3-parts-romance, 1-part-action, in a fantasy book. I didn't love the initi
Mariah of the Night Court
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

A COURT OF MIST AND FURY IS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE.

***CONTAINS A SHIT TON OF SPOILERS***

REALLY, IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE BOOK YET, DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW.

THIS BOOK IS WAAAAAAAY MORE THAN 5 STARS, IT'S MORE LIKE 1000000000000000/5 STARS. I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE PERFECT BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GONNA BE THIS PERFECT.

To be completely honest with you guys, I have absolutely no idea where to start, so I'm warning you, this
Hailey (HaileyinBookland)
This took me centuries to finish because I had no time to read BUT now I NEED THE NEXT ONE
WinterRose
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘

"I was not a pet, not a doll, not an animal.
I was a survivor, and I was strong.
I would not be weak, or helpless again. I would not, could not be broken. Tamed."

Once upon a time, I decided to give A Court of Thorns and Roses a chance and... I hated everything about it : Feyre's apathy, Tamlin's control-freak issues, the lack of any world-building or, I don't know, plot.

Wait - did I say everything? I lied. Hidden in this forest of dullness and platitude, shined Rhysand. That little shit. Cunni
Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink
So, I’d like to gently speak my mind.. and address some of the conflicting arguments about this from my point of view. I’d like to speak to a variety of audiences and opinions here. But please note, this book is not for everyone. Hopefully I can clear some of that up.

I will mark spoilers, I promise.

First of all, this is NA. I don't care who says what or what marketer or bookstore shelves this as children or YA, this book is very very graphic and explicit. Now, that being said, I personally just
V. PARENTAL GUIDANCE ALERT:  A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you
descriptionUPDATE APRIL 17TH ADDING PARENTAL GUIDANCE AND SAFETY WARNINGS because kirkus reviews, some GR librarians and most booktubers won't tell you the truth.
This is an EROTICA BOOK, not a YA book.

I repeat: THIS BOOK IS AN EROTICA BOOK, not a YA book. Or maybe you can call it an in-between ADULT AND UPPER YA meaning . NEW ADULT BOOK, plus it has certain influence from self-published Paranormal romance ( Shay Savage's Transcendence? Anyone?) so yes this is new adult at its best.

The sex scenes are the
Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》
1/2 star

This was a buddy read with these awesome ladies:

If you think I'm being unfair and this book is all kinds of awesomeness, Jenn is your girl.

And if you agree with me on this series being overhyped for no apparent reason, Mary is our girl. Mary and i agree on so many things, it's ridiculous!

First of all, this is marked as "High Fantasy"? You have got to be kidding me. Brandon Sanderson and J.K. Rowling are somewhere sipping tea, and laughing at this bullshit.

So, I've skimmed through the
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
Re-reading this book for the second time on Audible was amaze balls! I have to say I forgot the first 14 chapters was about Tamlin nastiness and had to turn down the sound at some scenes. And then, Feyre was saved by Rhys! I loved it all over again and I cried again during certain scenes. I want a supernatural boyfriend 😄

RHYSAND! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART ♥ I mean who doesn't right?

THAT COVER!

HOLY FECKING SH*T BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE WILL
Chelsea Humphrey
Officially have finished my re-read and I feel exactly the same as I did last time... Anxious for the next book in hopes that SJM doesn't ruin my life and officially entering into a major book slump. Come on Tuesday WHERE YOU AT?!?!

Updated Thoughts
Is it possible to write anything worth talking about without giving away spoilers? I'm assuming you've read ACOTAR if you're reading this review, so if not stop here. Spoilers from previous book are guaranteed. I'll be honest, I never fully bought the
Catriona (LittleBookOwl)
Woo, that was great! A big step up from the first book.
This had me laughing and crying multiple times, and I adore the Inner Circle!
Samantha
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites-2016
If all of SJMs other books didn’t exist and ACOTAR didn’t exist, ACOMAF would be 5 stars for me. But between some obvious issues I have with SJMs writing, and the lack of transition in a lot of things between ACOTAR and ACOMAF, it’s more realistically a 4 star book. But in my heart, and on its own, it is 5.

Very detailed review and discussion to come on my channel next week!

Edit: on re-read in 2017, I bumped it up to 5 stars. It's always been 5 stars in my heart.
Ben Alderson
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OK
STOP..

MY ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS..

I AM OFFICIALLY MARRYING RHYSAND
April (Aprilius Maximus)
Still the best book evereverevervever
Kiki
A Book Nirvana: A Court of Mist and Fury 72 93 14 hours, 45 min ago
ACOMAF - WITH SPOILERS 7517 5432 Aug 08, 2018 03:23AM
I heard this is becoming a movie!? Well, not Acomaf, but Acotar 3 21 Aug 05, 2018 12:51AM
I heard this is becoming a movie!? 1 4 Aug 04, 2018 07:29PM
RHYSAND! Opinions? 7 51 Aug 02, 2018 07:47AM
Tamlin the tool? 6 81 Jul 27, 2018 01:21PM
Life after ACOMAF - What to read next 37 1703 Jul 25, 2018 09:47AM
  • The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)
  • The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen, #2)
  • Water's Wrath (Air Awakens #4)
  • Hidden Huntress (The Malediction Trilogy, #2)
  • The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2)
  • Frozen Tides (Falling Kingdoms, #4)
  • The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy, #2)
  • Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles, #3)
  • The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)
  • Burn (The Rephaim, #4)
  • Witch's Pyre (Worldwalker, #3)
  • Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)
  • The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2)
  • Ruin and Rising (Grisha Verse, #3)
  • The Long Game (The Fixer, #2)
  • Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3)
  • Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy, #3)
  • The Lovely and the Lost (The Dispossessed, #2)
Sarah J. Maas is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Throne of Glass series (Queen of Shadows, Book 4, will be out in September 2015), as well as the A Court of Thorns and Roses series (out 5/5/15).

Sarah lives in Bucks County, PA, and over the years, she has developed an unhealthy appreciation for Disney movies and bad pop music. She adores fairy tales and ballet, drinks too

A Court of Thorns and Roses (6 books)
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #5)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #6)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Sanctuary (Nomad, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Bandwidth (An Analog Novel Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sufficiently Advanced Magic (Arcane Ascension, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Bees
    $12.99 $1.99
  • The Land: Founding (Chaos Seeds, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
  • Friday
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Dhalgren
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Homeworld (Odyssey One, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Recurve (The Elemental Series, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Out of the Black (Odyssey One, #4)
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Black Bird of the Gallows
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Matter (Odyssey One, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • The Birthday of the World and Other Stories
    $11.49 $1.99
  • Obsidian Son (The Temple Chronicles, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • CyberStorm
  • Departure
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Renegades (Renegades, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Nexis (Tricksters, #1)
    $5.99 $0.99
  • Spindle Fire (Spindle Fire #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Logan's Run: Vintage Movie Classics (A Vintage Movie Classic)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Pandemic (The Extinction Files #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
“To the people who look at the stars and wish, Rhys."
Rhys clinked his glass against mine. “To the stars who listen— and the dreams that are answered.”
4954 likes
“He thinks he'll be remembered as the villain in the story. But I forgot to tell him that the villain is usually the person who locks up the maiden and throws away the key. He was the one who let me out.” 2391 likes