Start by marking “Death of a Sculptor in Hue, Shape and Color” as Want to Read:
Death of a Sculptor in Hue, Shape and Color

Death of a Sculptor in Hue, Shape and Color

Color coded love stories and revealing female anatomies lead to the murder of world renowned sculptor, Bruce Jones.
In life, the artist loved women, almost as much as women loved him. Adored for his art and colorful personality, Bruce is mourned by the world at large. The tale is launched with the multifaceted perspectives of four ex-wives, the current wife, and his new lo
Published January 9th 2017 by IntroSpective Press

To ask other readers questions about Death of a Sculptor in Hue, Shape and Color, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death of a Sculptor in Hue, Shape and Color

Kristine Hall
Despite Death of a Sculptor in Hue, Shape, and Color chiming in at less than seventy-five pages, after finishing it, I truly felt like I had experienced a full length novel. Readers enjoy narration from sixteen (yes! 16!) different characters and get their sixteen different perspectives of the life and death of Bruce Jones. Amazingly, author M.C.V. Egan makes this work.

"I could tell by the sculptures he had loved her seven years." -- Mary, the First

Bruce Jones was larger than life, and his art
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at http://blackwords-whitepages1977.blog...

I absolutely loved how the author wrote this story. This author has always had a unique style of writing and can reel in and capture her audience with her words on paper and this story is no different. This story was so much fun to read!! It was a magnificent mystery full of surprises, and a few giggles, that I didn't see coming, with a remarkable twist to it at the end. The characters were incredible and the story-line was just fant
Fran Bernitz
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Terrific, quick read with a host of interesting characters and points-of-view. Particularly enjoyed reading this in Delray Beach.....This certainly makes you think about the colorful sources of inspiration for beautiful sculptures! Thank you for a great read, Catalina Egan!
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
A rich and famous artist known all over the world for his sculptures, Bruce Jones has died at the age of 62. Bruce was loved by many. He was loved by his 5th and current wife as well as his four exes’ and a mistress plus his seven children.

Bruce gave each of his wives a different color of his choosing for his own personal reasons. Bruce loved and cared for each of his wives very deeply and differently. He liked to sculpture each of them in the color he gave them.

We find out who and what kind o
Toi Thomas
What a bizarrely functional dysfunctional family this is now that Bruce is gone. The story starts with his death and the gathering of his many ex-wives and children, but of course, there’s more to it. There is the question of how Bruce really died; the question of how the estranged family will cope, and the question of who is the woman with the blue hair?

I gotta say, anyone who saw this story coming is a genius. The way all the drama wrapped up at the end is still whirling in my head. I know de
Tracey Quintin
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seriously, how is it that I thoroughly enjoyed this color coded story of the death of a loved one? I SURE DID! Not that I wanted a character to die, it was the crafting of this story by the author that was fantastic.
This is the first book I've read by this author and I feel that M.C.V. Egan did a remarkable job at telling a beautiful story of Bruce, the Sculptor, his loves which were his ex-wives, his current wife, his current love and his children.
WOW...I had never read a story before where eac
R.V.
Feb 19, 2017
Nicole Ortiz
Feb 21, 2017
M.C.V. Egan
Mar 11, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
M.C.V. Egan is fluent in four languages, Spanish, English, French and Swedish. She lives in Delray Beach, Florida with her husband and teenage son.