Start by marking “The Fragile Line: Part Two (The Fragile Line, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Fragile Line: Part Two (The Fragile Line, #2)

The Fragile Line: Part Two

(The Fragile Line Series #2)

Librarian's Note: This is an alternate-cover edition for ASIN B01JEZDDAA

Her desire is strong.

There will be risk.

She could lose everything.

Part Two of a Three-Part Story

Chloe's heart is racing. And she feels powerless to slam on the brakes.

It feels right to be with Matt. But before him, every time she's given her trust, it has torn a chunk out of her heart.

Things are mov
Published January 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Fragile Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fragile Line

MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 07, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs

(ARC provided by author)
1-Click Addict Support Group
This is not a standalone, you must read part one first!

After Matt gets a job offer he can’t refuse, but can’t say yes to right away, he needs to talk to Chloe. He has less than a week to make his decision. The pressure is on. Stay in town and see where things lead, or take the job and walk away from what could be?

I loved part two! The characters are real and so well written you could easily see them being your friends IRL. There are so many feels in this book you won't know what hit you. Betwe
Alicia Kobishop
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
NOW LIVE!!!

I LOVED him." ~The Fragile Line: Part Two
Cassandra
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
See my full review under the box set!
This is the second book in this series. See my full review under the box set! I do highly recommend this book/series, but you should read The Fine Line first. That is a standalone or what this series is a spinoff from. If you read this series first, before the book, you will have spoilers. I'm hoping that there are more written.
EndlessReading
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Absolutely LOVED this second part of Matt & Chloe's story
Feelings become undone, tensions rise and decisions become harder than ever.

"It was only now, with our flesh and spirits united, with him tenderly gazing into my soul, witnessing the vulnerable parts that I had kept hidden for far too long, that I could finally admit to myself that I loved him."

What would happen if you got a chance of a lifetime, one that you know you should take but have second thoughts because of Love? A chance o
Mistee  Lemaster
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this story has continued into something truly amazing!! I have laughed, and cried!!! so in love
Na
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Part two was written just as well as part one and kept me reading when I was supposed to be sleeping! Matt is still sweet, kind, and HOT! I started to like Chile more in this book and understand her a bit more. I loved the flashbacks into Matt's past. The ending was sad. I can't wait to see how Alicia finishes this great story in part 3.
Charlotte Isaac
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, I started this book after Part one and I can say I wasn't disappointed.

We finally found out why Chloe is the way she is, how she was heartbroken and everything is a mechanism to stop being hurt more.

We found out more about Matt's history, also got to meet his family.

I can say, I am in love with these characters and I read this so quickly. I need to read Part 3.
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 breaking down walls stars!! If book one was good, book two is wonderful!!!

So this is definitely not a stand alone and you must read Part One first. And in all honesty you should read "The Fine Line" before that if you want the ultimate experience!!

Ok so leaving off with Matt and Chloe. Let me say I still love Matt with all my heart (actually even more then the first book if you can believe it) and Chloe well she still can strike a nerve with me. But seeing Chloe through Matt's eyes makes me
Kaye
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If the first book was an emotional roller coaster, this one will put you to the wringer even more. You'll find out that you don't have any power to resist the guy who's determined to give you the most memorable night of your life. You'll find that love is selfless, and it hurts to let go.
Lylian Aguiar
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just can't get enough. Max and Chloe's story captivated my heart. Talk about a love story built from scratch with so much chemistry!
Amber Goodwin
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book. I loved seeing how their relationship progressed. But can't wait to read more to find out what happens between Chloe and Matt. Another great read!
Ashley Stevenson
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review. Love Chloe and Matt continue story about how far on their way to be happy in love with each other.
FeeMac
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a roller coaster of a read. Matt and Chloe's story just keeps getting better and better. An unexpected heartfelt and definitely emotional end to the story leaving me eager to start the final book
R yatsko
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
#review
#quirkyblinddate

Part 2....
Matt finds out Chloe didn't have plans on Christmas.....
Matt took Chloe home for Christmas...
Matt was offer a job of life time, but things with Chloe were not yet to be define...

Chloe learns the meaning of love, her choices are made out of love..

Part3
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This installment is Part 2, so it stands to reason that you MUST read Part 1 first, otherwise you'll won't get the full genius of this author. Now that I said what really needed to be said, let's get down to it. Matt and Chloe are enjoying each other quite a bit at this point. However, there's fear that they are going too fast, in the back of her mind. Matt gets an offer for a dream job out of town, and with a week to decide, he knows he has to talk to Chloe about it. That's all folks, now you h ...more
Jessica
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this via #QuirkyBlindDate. This is not a standalone you need to read part 1 first!!

In this part of Matts and Chloes story we learn more about Matt. I still want a Matt of my own.

I loved getting to know more about Matt and getting to meet his family. They are a good bunch and a family I could so be friends with. Off to read read part 3!

go one click this.
Jenn
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am enjoying this series more and more with each passing book.

Chloe has finally started to realize the errors of her ways and is slowly starting to realize the way she has been living her life isn't the way she wants to continue living it. Matt sees the girl that she can be and the good that's within her, but can she see that goodness in herself?

I couldn't put this one down. Chloe has started to slowly redeem herself in my eyes, and Matt is just an all around great character.

I think my favorit
Lori ~ BF Bookies
I absolutely loved this continuation of Matt & Chloe's story! Again we get flawless writing, delicious angst, and scenes where the chemistry is super hot. When these two are together, you can feel their passion - they are perfect for each other.

Ms. Kobishop does a fabulous job at giving the reader all the feels. Her writing and storytelling will put you right inside the story. I need to know what's going on in the characters' heads and feel what they're feeling - and that's exactly what the
Brandy Roberts
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved The Fragile line book two these keep getting better and better . The character growth is amazing from hating a charter to loving her and Matt had a lot to do with that . And now the H is torn on what he should do stay the girl he sees something with or take his dream job . This takes place write were the first book ended it was a great continuation . Loved matts family were very lovable characters .I can't wait to see were there romance goes very excited .
copy provided for honest revie
Judy Miracle
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love how Alicia gives us both POV's as well as gives us the history of each character. She starts where she left off i book one and if you have read the first (which you NEED to) one then you will fall right back into the crazy of Chloe and Matt. And again Alicia will give you the feels throughout these books and its so life like that you sometimes wonder while reading if you are part of the story with the characters.

In book 2 Matt gets a job offer that he just cannot pass up. But what if hes
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Things seem to be going great for Matt and Chloe, she's met his family, things are going good but Chloe is holding back a little cause everytime she gives herself somthing happens and she can tell Matt is holding somthing back. Matt has been given an opportunity of a lifetime and he wants to take it and take the next step with Chloe but he's afraid she won't follow and he isn't sure he can leave her. OMG I love these two. Looking to see what's in store next.
Katie Jones
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blind-dates
Absolutely love this series!! So happy to have more of Chloe and Matt's story!
Three Chicks
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

The second installment starts off exactly where we left off. Matt has a big decision to make. He has been offered a dream job and he knows that there is no way that he can pass this offer up. but he doesn't want history repeating itself and he knows that he needs to tell Chloe all about it and discuss it with her. The thought of losing her does is something that he does not even want to think about.

Chloe knows that things with Matt are becoming more than just friends
Kathleen R.
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Title: The Fragile Lines Part 2
Author: Alicia Kobishop

4 unexpected stars

Continuing the story from where the first part left off, Alicia Kobishop spares no feelings to her readers and throws us all into a rabbit hole when it comes to Matt and Chloe. Now that they've settled into a sort of life together, a fast paced love story, after finally admitting how they feel for one another, their connection will be tested once more when Matt is offered the job of his dreams. But it's an offer that he c
Sheena
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this novella through the Quirky Blind Date with a Book in exchange for a fair and honest review.....this is the second in a series of three...and now the relationship between Chloe and Matt starts to hot up....

Once again the author intersperses present day events with the past and slowly but surely I began to see Chloe in a better light...previously I thought she was rather selfish and undeserving.... I loved the humour and banter between Chloe and Matt ....

I thought this in
Marsha
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Part two

Part 2 of Chloe and Matt's story picks up where Part 1 ended and it gives you Matt's back story. It's a quick read, but still really good! About to crack open part 3. I really need to see how this all plays out!
Crystal Wilke
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Fragile Lines is a Three part series. This is the first book/ series I have read by Alicia. I was pulled in from the beginning. Alicia gives you a little bit of everything in this series emotional wise.

The Fraglie Line Part Two-
Chloe has trust issues because of her past. Matt has a chance to become something more. Chloe doesn't want to stop Matt from his dreams so she lets him go but at what cost. Will this be the end of Chloe and Matt?
Crystal Gray
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh Chloe!

Why does she have to try and sabotage her happiness. Will she ever let herself heal? This story had more flash backs about why she is the way she is, it also flashed back to Matt and Maya.
« previous 1 3 next »
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAlicia...
Instagram: http://instagram.com/aliciakobishop
Newsletter: https://www.subscribepage.com/aliciak...

Alicia Kobishop is a contemporary romance writer who lives in Milwaukee, WI, USA with her husband and two children.

Before trying her hand in writing, she worked her way up in the field of administrative healthcare with experiences ranging from working

The Fragile Line Series (3 books)
  • The Fragile Line: Part One (The Fragile Line, #1)
  • The Fragile Line: Part Three (The Fragile Line, #3)