Start by marking “Gravity” as Want to Read:
Gravity

Gravity

(Valley Hospital #2)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  64 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
When Bailey Evans walked into Dr. Cole Larkin’s ER, there was no turning back. She burned every bit of his certainty to the ground. She pushed him past every defense. She broke him, and showed him just how good it felt to lose control. But, now, it’s Cole’s turn to flip her world upside down.

All she has to do… is say yes.

Read how Bailey and Cole finally get their Happily
Published December 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Gravity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gravity

♡Tonya♡
I'm flabbergasted. ...this had all the stuff I love..alpha male, no cheating , no ow/om drama but it just ends .....again. The story is 6 months from the ending of the first book. It is one days events. It's just a HFN, with no even a glimpse into their future.......I NEEDED MORE!
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭
description

Eeek! Words can’t describe how much I wanted to read Cole and Bailey’s next adventure! They stole my heart in Pressure, and now, they absolutely have it. I can’t get it back.

description

I flove Lillian’s – Amanda’s – writing style, her stories and characters never stop to amaze me.
This story was the final destination. And I’m happy because I had the chance to get together with this amazing couple.

And now, I’m going back to re-read it!
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This novella was short, sweet and ultra sexy.

A.M. continues to grow and blossom as an author in every book I read of hers. Bailey and Cole melt the pages off with there chemistry and pure love for one another in this novella. This was just the ending they both deserved. Thank you AM I will never have enough of these two.
Alissa
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
A quick, fun read and a great conclusion to Bailey & Cole's story from Pressure. This was supposed to be a short excerpt in AM Johnson's newsletter, but instead she released it on Amazon to raise money for her friend who lost everything in a house fire. Just another reason to love this author!!
Paperback Princess
Yikes!! Quick and dirty...just how I like it lol!!!
Booknerdingout
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dr. Larkin's is back and sexier than ever! I mean if you loved him in Pressure, oh my god, you'll die for him in Gravity.

In Gravity, he and Bailey continue their steamy, hot romance.
It is a novella, so it is a short read. But boy did Lillian Bryant deliver!

Kate Hastings
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this short, sexy snippet into life with Cole & Bailey six months after we left them at the end of Pressure.

Even though their HEA was hinted at in book 1, it was deliciously voyeuristic to read how the next step in their relationship occurs.

Pheeeewwwweeee - & it's not just the cooking in the kitchen that makes this read hot, that's for sure! Gggrrrr - Dr Larkin off the leash is smuttasticly awesome.

Also, I loved that the author is donating the proceeds of the purchase of this story
Bambing
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Short but hot, that just about sums it up. Although I've not read Pressure, the book that the characters first appeared in, I still enjoyed this. Maybe that's why I enjoyed it as is, without the need to read beyond the HFN, because I am not emotionally invested in the characters. If anything, this just makes me want to go back and see how they started.

*Review is based on an ARC*
Amy Neighbors Senethavilay
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
In a follow-up short story, readers get to see the next steps for Cole and Bailey. Gravity continues with the pull Cole and Bailey still have for one another, a pull so strong that neither can be without the other. Still struggling with his OCD tendencies and need for control, Cole knows that life will never be the orderly and carefully planned path he has planned, not if Bailey is in his life, but he must decide to let go because he is stronger with her, more balance. And the passion and chemis ...more
Nelly
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*Review on behalf of My Timeout book blog*

Gravity starts off after pressure the 1st book in Lillian Bryant's Valley hospital novella so make sure you read that before reading Gravity.
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gravity is the short read in the Valley Hospital series, which takes place some months after book 1 left off. It won't have the same meaning, if you don't read Pressure first though. Not only is it SCORCHIN' HOT, the emotional side rocks as well. A highly talented writing style is showcased here, because even though I shy away from shorts, I'm totally addicted, as this particular short, just whetted my appetite for more of control freak, Dr. Cole Larkin, and his chaotic Bailey Evans. However, I ...more
Stephanie
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This is nice little short telling us how Cole and Bailey are doing. The author explains in the beginning how and why this short came to be. I'm glad to have read it but I wanted a little more. The chemistry between the two are still hot but I wanted to see more of their future.
Crystal D.
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting more of Cole and Bailey! It was so much fun.....and HOT.....to see where they are now and where their relationship has gone!!! If you fell in love with them in Pressure then you NEED to read this book and see what they are up to! Loved it!!
LisaReadsAlot
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm going to need a Dr. Cole Larkin...stat. Another sexy-short read by AM Johnson that hit me in all the right places. Loved it.
Genesis
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lillian Bryant does it again!

No one can ever get enough of Cole and Bailey. Their chemistry is intense and I loved their short story.
bookmarkbelles
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dr. Larkin is so damn
Jade Martinez
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Perfect glimpse into Dr. Cole and Bailey's life!
Christin
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Follow up to the previous book Pressure. Wished it would be longer. Way too short.
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: for-review
 photo CDDB4B70-44E8-4342-94C2-03302CB8F74D.jpg

Gravity is the follow-up short story to Lillian Bryant's Pressure. Cole and Bailey get their short and sweet HEA and it's hot as hell getting there.

Cole knows he wants Bailey in his life for the long haul and Bailey is just moving in. We basically get a glimpse into a day in the life of ultra-structured Cole and free spirited Bailey. I like that even though it's a short story, we still get Cole's vulnerabilities into the mix, it's not an all-out smut fest.

Lillian Bryant did a great job with t
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 PERFECTION ENDING STARS!! Wow, what a phenomenal ending for Cole and Bailey's hot sexy story. Loved this short story, Lillian Bryant did an amazing job.
Analia Almonte
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Dr. Is back and hotter than ever. Is a short and sexy story that I devoured it in one sit. The author did it again.
Anna
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sexy Dr. Cole Larkin is back!!!!! Loved this conclusion to Cole and Bailey's story. Sexy and feels all in one!!! Love love love!!! Definitely a must read!!
Innergoddess_Booklover
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Dr. is back and even hotter. This novella is short and sexy.
Melanie Helms
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
a great conclusion to these two! i will miss reading about them!!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviwed by Nelly

I would give this book a 5 because of the way that it was written i really enjoyed it. Their was a couple of time that cole had me think that he was going to do something that he would regret but no. Omg the ending was so cute ahhh I am a sucker for happy endings. I really do recommend for reader to read gravity its a really awesome book.
Nikki
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So glad I get more Cole and Bailey!! Love them so much! Dr.Larkin is my favorite doctor, sexy, sweet and good with his hands ;)
Zuray yaruz7
Dec 06, 2016
Melda Praditya Firdauzi
Apr 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

Valley Hospital (2 books)
  • Pressure (Valley Hospital, # 1)