Start by marking “When The Clock Strikes Twelve (Maine Attraction #3)” as Want to Read:
When The Clock Strikes Twelve (Maine Attraction #3)

When The Clock Strikes Twelve

(Maine Attraction #3)

A holiday short story from USA Today Bestselling author Elisabeth Grace...

Max and Chloe had prepared themselves for a short trip to Aspen after they’d celebrated Christmas in his Manhattan penthouse. It was the perfect opportunity to finalize their wedding details and get in a few runs on the snow-covered slopes. Being born and raised in Maine means Chloe’s no stranger to
ebook
Published November 30th 2016

To ask other readers questions about When The Clock Strikes Twelve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When The Clock Strikes Twelve

Start your review of When The Clock Strikes Twelve (Maine Attraction #3)
Liz
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have to admit when I started reading this novella, I had not realized it was part of a series I had not yet read. Even so, it was an enjoyable holiday story of two people in love after their happily ever after.

Max and Chloe were in Aspen after the Christmas holiday to enjoy themselves and finalize plans for their upcoming wedding. They are happy and in love and looking forward to their future as husband and wife.

After this quick trip, Chloe planned a special surprise for Max to start the new
Becca
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Elisabeth Grace had me grinning from start to finish with When the Clock Strikes Twelve, a delightful continuation of the Maine Attraction series! Max and Chloe from Indiscretion return for a little holiday romp and this story definitely had me falling in love with this couple all over again. Aside from the perfect sweetness that is all Max and Chloe, Elisabeth Grace also managed to pack a bit of steam in this quick read. Perfectly capturing their explosive chemistry and incredibly emotional con ...more
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Shelves: 5-stars
Two things:

1. If you have read the Indiscretion series, this is a MUST READ!

2. If I was to review this short story with one GIF, it would be this:

description

I even went as far as to send that GIF to the author as soon as I finished, because OH MY GOD I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

I am a big fan of the Indiscretion series, so I was VERY excited to hear that we would be a getting an Indiscretion short story. Going in, all I knew is that it would be Christmas related and something was going to go wrong with Max & Chlo
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When The Clock Strikes Twelve is a seriously short continuation, that packs a huge sexy punch! I'm all kinds of flushed just thinking about it while writing this review. Max and Chloe made a quick trip to Aspen, and when ready to leave, a winter storm grounded them at the airport. So they end up spending New Years Eve with a group of other people grounded, and each other. Even with it's shortness, the character development is great, with a super fun cast of secondaries that made it very humorous ...more
Ashley Jasper
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I fell hard and fast for Max and Chloe in Elisabeth's Indiscretion series and I was so happy to be able to catch up with them here. You don't have to read about their earlier journey in love before reading this short story about them but it surely won't hurt. This story was short and full of steaminess and sweetness.

Now this being Max & Chloe, things don't go quite according to plan. Circumstances outside of their control interfere this time and leave them stuck in a bind. Luckily they weren't c
Lianne Anta
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A perfect and beautifully written novella from a must read series!!

I absolutely loved this insight into Chloe and Max's new year shenanigans, it was just a steamy but heartfelt read. After getting stuck in an airport for New Years Max and Chloe decided to make it an unforgettable time and with a little help from some friends they manage to pull off the unimaginable.

Elisabeth Grace never fails with her words and this is another 5 star read for sure! I loved it and ate up every word in one sitting
Bambing
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Max and Chloe are getting married. Max and Chloe were planning their wedding in Aspen, on the way to California for New Year's Eve. Max and Chloe were stranded in the airport for New Year's Eve, derailing Chloe's plans. Or did it?

This is another short story that has characters from previous books that I have not read yet. However, that didn't distract from my enjoyment of it. That only goes to show how good this is.

*Review is based on an ARC
Jessica
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and enchanting - When the Clock Strikes Twelve is a delightful novella. I loved getting another moment with Chloe and Max.

I don't want to ruin any of the story's awesome gifts to readers but it's full of fun surprises that will leave you smiling and happy. I thought it was romantic and filled to the brim with charming characters!!

It was a quick and enticing read. Fans of this series will definitely want to grab When the Clock Strikes Twelve - you'll love it!!
Sjf
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
~I had the pleasure of reading an ARC of WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES TWELVE by ELISABETH GRACE. She has written another 5 star read with this short story. The author brought Max and Chloe back for us in a wonderful holiday tale. It is the perfect mix of heartwarming love, fun and more than a dash of hot and steamy.
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 End of the Rainbow Stars

What a great holiday read!! Just what I was looking for. I loved reconnecting with Max and Chloe. This felt like the perfect ending to their story.

It was also great to see some other characters from Elisabeth's Limelight Series.

This is definitely a quick, fun and sexy read. A MUST READ for anyone who loves Elisabeth's books.
Kaitie
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Max and Chloe... Just awww. These two have had one heck of an adventure with each other. In the end no matter what love wins and this short story proves it! This is the exclamation point to Max and Chloe's relationship. And it sure as heck was one adventure I'm glad I went on ...more
Kristin
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Who wouldn't want more of Max and Chloe. If you don't know them you really should, because you are missing out.

This short novella will leave you laughing, perhaps blushing, and wanting more.
Lindsay
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
More Max and Chloe? yes please!! This was a great read that has me wishing it went on!! I loved it!
Shawna
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you love Max and Chloe, you will love this holiday story!!! The perfect read to cozy up with on a snowy night :)
Kim Whitehead
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really sweet short read!!
D.
Judith Török
Jacquie
Glenda
Nov 17, 2016

• Door Seven (The Black Room, #7)
  • The V Card (Good Love, #1)
  • Her Consort: A Short Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Ladder 54: Five Firefighter Romances
  • The Arrangement
  • Seductive Nights: The Complete Julia and Clay Collection (Seductive Nights, #0.5-3)
  • Help Wanted (Assignment: Romance, #2)
  • Key Change (Assignment: Romance, #3)
  • Flight Risk
  • Order Up
  • Taking Charge (Meet The McIntyres #1)
  • False Start (Assignment: Romance, #1)
  • Protecting Dallas
  • Night After Night (Seductive Nights, #1)
  • Slashes in the Snow (Baum Squad #1)
  • Sarah Woods Mystery Series: (Volume 1)
  • My Last Chance
  • Sarah Woods Mystery Series: Volume 2
USA Today Bestselling author, Elisabeth Grace, has a soft spot for romance novels with happily ever afters and a hot spot for alpha males! She currently lives outside Toronto, Canada with her hubby and two small children. Life is busy, but never too busy for a good story and to share her love of reading and writing with others.

For more of the lowdown feel free to visit her author website at http:/

Maine Attraction (3 books)
  • Indecision (Maine Attraction, #1)
  • Indiscretion: Volumes 1-4 (Maine Attraction #2)

News & Interviews