Start by marking “Crossroads” as Want to Read:

3.46  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Intense drama about choices, and the danger and healing they can bring
Published January 3rd 2003 by Covenant Communications (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Crossroads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crossroads

Dorry Lou
Jul 20, 2012 rated it liked it
This also is a new Author to me. This book is a very good example of what can happen in your life when you date out of the church. It centers around a girl Beth who made some bad decisions that changed her life. There was an automobile accident which left 1 person dead and Beth was accused of being the driver. She struggled to prove her innocence and began a journey that brought her into the church.
Nov 02, 2010 rated it really liked it
Beth wasn't driving! While waiting the hearing, Beth visits Cameron in the hospital. He was badly hurt in that fatal car accident. His leg is badly broken and his eyes need healing also. Because he can't see, he asks Beth to read to him--The Book of Mormon. This story is about Beth's conversion and Grant's harrassment that she take the blame for his cousin's death. I was taken in by the missionary discussions and Beth's courage to know the truth for herself and not because of Cameron.
Susan K
Sep 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, fiction, lds
One of my favorite LDS romance novels. There were some weak points for me, but the story with the accident, Cameron's gradual healing of his eyesight, the healing of the friendships, and of course the tender feelings that had never really left the two main characters, but deepened with maturity as they reacquaint themselves, made for a great read. I have it in my shelf for a quick reread whenever I am without a book.
Apr 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a very good LDS romance novel. I knew all along that they were going to end up together and that she would check out the church and probably get baptized. It would've been nice to know a little more about the bitter older brother. It seemed that the gospel was almost too debilitating though, too much in excess where people didn't matter as much. I would've toned that down a bit, other than that fact it was great.
Sep 02, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: lds-fiction
Again, I liked it for what it is. A light, quick read. Romantic and predictable, but not without meaning. Any book that talks about the search for truth and peace and finding it in the Gospel of Jesus Christ is going to have some meaning. Not my most favorite LDS fiction read, but still liked it.
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. It was written by my friends mom and she gave me a copy for my birthday and I loved it. Its a girls conversion story to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It taught me ways to work on my own conversion and shows that God never does give up on us and good always wins if it is a part of God's plan.
Jul 12, 2009 rated it liked it
This book was totally a story of conversion to the Gospel. A predictible story that had no surprises, but was interesting in how the church was described to an outsider and their point of view. A light bit of romance, but without any conflict other than religion.
Jun 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book , the struggle to overcome evil and an investigation of the church . great conversion story and romance.
Mar 22, 2013 rated it liked it
A good story that was very enjoyable to read.
Feb 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
Grade: B
Oct 06, 2009 rated it liked it
Good for young adults I guess
May 02, 2008 rated it liked it
A car accident which involves drunk driving, serious injury and death brings Beth to a crossroad in her life.
Megan Swanson
Oct 11, 2010 rated it liked it
it fulfilled it's title, but he never did tell her when his temporary blindness was over. And there was no epilogue! I want to see something of the future and make sure they're together!
Jul 25, 2010