Start by marking “Taming the Curator (Encounters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Taming the Curator (Encounters, #2)

Taming the Curator (Encounters #2)

Chloe Erikksen, museum worker by day and burlesque singer by night, finds her world completely turned upside down when she comes face to face with an infamous playboy... unattainable... untamable gorgeous art curator.

When the curator surprisingly steps in and takes complete control of Chloe's personal and professional life it has both of them wondering...

What is the motive
Published September 14th 2016 by Champagne Girl Studio

To ask other readers questions about Taming the Curator, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming the Curator

Kimmy
5 Curator Taming Stars!!

What a HOT quick holy alpha read! Taming the Curator was a fast pace read that I didn't want to end.

Chloe works in the HR department of a gallery and is forced to meet with Pierce a Curator at the gallery to discuss him needing to fire his current receptionist. When these 2 first met man oh man did the sparks fly. The chemistry between these two characters will have you sweating.

photo Damn-hot-fanning-_zpsflvaatgf.gif

Both Chloe and Pierce have past that are a little less than normal. Each is worried what t
Leona
Sep 06, 2016 Leona rated it it was amazing
To meet the curator again in this book is exciting. Book 1 just lets us meet him and get to know him as untameable. Pierce and Chloe are total opposites, or appear to be, but their lives have lots in common including a riding whip! Brilliant book Fifi, I look forward to more of your books.
Deb Markanton
Sep 14, 2016 Deb Markanton rated it it was amazing
Once again, Fifi Flowers delivers her special brand of classy and erotic! Taming the Curator follows on the heels and in the footsteps of its predecessor, Reclining Nude in Chicago. Ms. Flowers’ elegant voice immerses us in a refined world with a return to Chicago’s art scene. This time, she also gives us a peek into another style of art; burlesque singing. What a unique idea! And let me tell you, it pushes the sensuality factor sky high!

Museum curator Pierce Marten (whom we met in Reclining Nud
Ana Rita
Sep 14, 2016 Ana Rita rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that I'm a fan of this author and each time I have a new book from her to read I’m as happy as a child on Christmas Day.
Fifi Flowers is a splendid writer that can captivate me only by the book cover. She has a simple, appealing and intense writing. What most characterizes her is her attention to detail and the fact that she describes so well each scene, and with that she can appeal to our imagination and make us live better every time we read.
"Taming the Curator" is another intens
Chasing Away Reality
Sep 14, 2016 Chasing Away Reality rated it it was amazing
In true Fifi Flowers fashion, the descriptions throughout this story bring it to life. I could imagine every scene as if I were witnessing it first hand. And since we get first person points of view, I was also engulfed in the emotions Chloe and Pierce were feeling, so much so that my heart was pounding and skin was flushing with heat with each of their interactions. There were moments where I really wanted to be Chloe.

I’ve been anxiously awaiting Pierce’s story, and Fifi didn’t disappoint. I al
Jennifer Carlock
Oct 17, 2016 Jennifer Carlock rated it it was amazing
I must say that I throughly enjoyed this book! It's a classy erotic romance packed full of goodness that keeps you turning pages!
Chloe finds herself working in an art museum in the human resource department to pay her bills but her real passion is singing, which she does in a burlesque show by night. She meets the curator of the museum, Pierce, when she has to discipline his rude secretary Jillian. Jillian was hired during a drunken lapse of judgement and a booty call! She's just a loudmouth tro
Jules
Oct 09, 2016 Jules rated it it was amazing
Taming the Curator is the second installment in the Encounter series by Fifi Flowers. The first one, "Reclining Nude in Chicago" was sexy, hot, funny and deep and "Taming the Curator" sees the bar it had set and surpasses it without problem.

We've met Pierce Marten before and know him to be an enigmatic, strong, head-strong character, but ow we get to know him as passionate, gentle, thoughtful, powerful. Chloe is a completly new character and I just adore her, her inner strength, the way she lets
Sheryl
Sep 21, 2016 Sheryl rated it it was amazing
Fifi Flowers has brought us another great romance mixed with humor, passion, and sweet moments that have me falling in love with the characters. I always enjoy the way she brings them to life and pulls me into the story.

When I met the Curator in the first book in this series we only got a taste of what he was like. In this story he showed us other sides to himself that even he didn't know he possessed. Who knew this controling, commitment phobic, player could be so sweet and romantic. The Curato
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A STUNNING WRITTEN ARTISTIC MASTERPIECE! Taming The Curator is written with wonderful descriptions and wonderful characters and a love story that is both beautiful and fierce. Fifi Flowers knows how to write a book full of passion and love and sensuality.

Taming The Curator is book two of Miss Flowers Encounters series I could hardly wait to read this after reading Reclining Nude! I really do enjoy Fifi Flowers books and am always happy and excited to get a new
Sep 19, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
What a hot ,passionate and crazy ride. I loved how two people find the right person out of the blue. Neither Pierce or Chloe where looking for love in the art museum that they worked at. But it was lust and love at first sight. They started out so innocent and became so much more. They both complete one another in so many ways. Pierce's need for control and to care for someone. Chloe's need to be free of decision making and conflict. For both of them to find the unconditional love that they didn ...more
Misty Sulouff
Aug 26, 2016 Misty Sulouff rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to read book 2. And yes it was well worth the wait. Neither Chloe, nor Pierce were expecting to fall in love with each other. He had girls one or two times and that was it. No commitment, no going to his house to fool around. That is until Chloe ends up in his office. Can she really tame the hot, commanding Curator?? Neither can keep their mind or hands off each other. I loved Pierce and Chloe's love story. Love always finds a way, especially when you are least expecting it. By t ...more
Maria Di Pasqua
Jan 19, 2017 Maria Di Pasqua rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely amazing. Fifi has skillfully written and developed both characters exalting their secret desires. This is not about a story full of lust but it’s about an overwhelming desire that leaves the reader breathless. Pierce is a handsome curator of a museum and Chloe works in its human resources department. Their encounter is magical, almost surreal, igniting a scorching attraction that will lead them towards an unimaginable world full of sensuality. In a few words, they are the ...more
Karin
Feb 11, 2017 Karin rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Fifi Flowers and I not only enjoyed the story but, enjoyed her writing. She makes it very easy to see the book through the eyes of the characters.

Chloe is a museum worker who instantly falls for Pierce the museums curator. There chemistry was off the charts and explosive. Even though they both become consumed by each other they are nervous for the secrets each one is holding back. They are both afraid they will lose the other when everything comes out.

I voluntarily rev
Michelle
Feb 06, 2017 Michelle rated it really liked it
Good book. Great chemistry. I' loved that the author did not drag out the Hero and heroine's attraction to each other. Nice touch of BDSM. Just light enough to intrigue.

I didn't like the secrets they kept from each other but it was to be expected because of the speed of the relationship. I also kept waiting for the other shoe to drop with the build up to the bad things and felt a little deflated when nothing really happened. It didn't have to be big but I felt it should have been something.
Clare Vicary
Jan 23, 2017 Clare Vicary rated it liked it
This was a lovely romantic read and I loved the hero. The sex scenes became a bit repetitive and the use of the heroines name was over the top and became a bit annoying. Loved the epilogue and would definitely read more by this author.
Lorie Glowania
Jan 25, 2017 Lorie Glowania rated it really liked it
Chloe is a museum worker and a singer at night. She meets the hot museum curator Pierce and there relationship goes to more then heated. But she soon finds that her past has been fully been wiped clean and soon begins to wonder why
Paula Genereau
Jan 19, 2017 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book in this series. I loved it so much.
Mindy Mccray
Jan 31, 2017 Mindy Mccray rated it it was amazing
Fifi Flowers delivers another scorching hot read! I loved this story of Pierce and Chloe! I fell in love with Pierce in book 1 and I was happy he got his own book!
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I am so glad I got to read this book by Fifi. I really enjoyed this book, it was not disappointing. Neither Chloe or Pierce were expecting to find love with each other. I thought this was a very well written and beautiful love story. Will Chloe be able to tame the unattainable curator? You will have to read and find out. I can not wait for her next book.

Review done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regar
C.M. Lally
C.M. Lally rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2016
Maria Pavlatos
Maria Pavlatos rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2017
Wiebke
Wiebke rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2016
Grace
Grace rated it did not like it
May 15, 2017
NRuffo
NRuffo rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2016
Anne De
Anne De rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2016
Fifi Flowers
Aug 26, 2016 Fifi Flowers rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Christine Lyon-Wilson
Christine Lyon-Wilson rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2017
Maayan S.Y
Maayan S.Y marked it as to-read
Latifa Morrisette
Latifa Morrisette marked it as to-read
Aline
Aline marked it as to-read
Angie Box
Angie Box marked it as to-read
K.A.Bylsma
K.A.Bylsma marked it as to-read
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Christine Raroha-Blood
Christine Raroha-Blood marked it as to-read
Cindy Hughes
Cindy Hughes marked it as to-read
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Diane Silvia
Diane Silvia marked it as to-read
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Whispers From
Whispers From marked it as to-read
Elaine Marie
Elaine Marie marked it as to-read
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Victoria pearce
Victoria pearce marked it as to-read
Courtney Kinder
Courtney Kinder marked it as to-read
Amanda Anderson
Amanda Anderson marked it as to-read
Wendy Porter
Wendy Porter marked it as to-read
Kristy Croteau
Kristy Croteau marked it as to-read
Beth Tilley
Beth Tilley marked it as to-read
Lori Williams
Lori Williams marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Fifi Flowers, an internationally known artist turn author from the Los Angeles area of California, writes romance novels and paints fantasies with a Parisian flair while daydreaming of her time spent sipping cafe crème in the cafes of Paris

She penned her love of Paris and romance to the pages of her first novel, A Window To Love, published in 2013, when she sat down, and instead of putting paint t
More about Fifi Flowers...

Encounters (3 books)
  • Reclining Nude in Chicago (Encounters, #1)
  • Falling in Paris