Start by marking “Fast Connection (Cyberlove, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fast Connection (Cyberlove, #2)

Fast Connection (Cyberlove #2)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  3,933 Ratings  ·  803 Reviews
After a decade of serving in the Army, everyone still expects me to be Dominic 'Nicky' Costigan--the skirt-chasing player. They don't know I've been spending my days trying to figure out my post-military life. Including how to pick up guys.

When I meet Luke on a hookup app, he makes it clear it's for one-night only. That's fine with me, because I'm down to see what this sil
Published July 11th 2016 by Megtino Press

To ask other readers questions about Fast Connection, please sign up.
Megan Erickson Hi! I'm sorry about your book hangover, haha. Thanks for reading Strong Signal!

We don't have a firm release date, as we're writing it right now, but…more
Hi! I'm sorry about your book hangover, haha. Thanks for reading Strong Signal!

We don't have a firm release date, as we're writing it right now, but we'll update as soon as we can. :)(less)

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4 Stars!!

description

If you have read and enjoyed 'First Signal', the first installment in the series, then for sure you’ll enjoy 'Fast Connection'. This second installment was as awesome and well written as at first one and once again I fell for the two main characters from the very beginning. While this one can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading the first installment since you don’t want to miss another great read by these two authors, another great mix of sweetness and sexiness.

Dominic ‘
Judith
5+ Stars.....So Good!!!!

Dominic,27...

Luke,39...

I loved the first book in this series but I thought this was even better.
I really didn't like Dominic in book one but I did a massive u turn here because I absolutely LOVED him here.

Dominic has just left the Military.He's kind of drifting through life,doesn't really know where he fits in.Add into the mix his highly volatile family,at the age of 27 he's a bit jaded with life.
He's bi sexual but has become more and more interested in men so goes on Gri
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
I don't support this kind of "brand"
Didn't think I was gonna need a Shame-Shame-Shame shelf, but here goes.
Don't know what I'm talking about?

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
.Lili.
Rating removed.

Original review under spoiler. (view spoiler)
J *deep in the heart of Texas*

Yep, this one ticked all of my boxes!

Right off the bat, I'm laughing my ass off.

I loved all of the electronic communicating. I love texts, e-mails....all of that stuff. Megan and Santino really nail it on this front.

I started reading this one on my lunch break and honestly couldn't quit. I would have finished it in one sitting had work not gotten in the way. As it is, I still finished it in a day.

I LOVED Dominic. LOVED him.

Luke on the other hand, took some warming up to. Together, they were
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Reread 2/27/18 still amazeballs

5 stars!

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!! This was my first full five star rated book of 2017, this was the perfect book at the perfect time!

Dominic Costigan served his country in the army for many years, and it was there he realized that his skirt chasing days may also include pant chasing. Basically, he's bisexual. Upon returning home he gets
Gigi
5 stars, loved it to pieces! Here are my feelings, expressed by the great Beyoncé:

Not much else to say that hasn't already been said. Fucking incredible book.
Dia
5 HUGE stars for this WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL STORY - THE ATTRACTION WAS PHENOMENAL!!!

THIS. BOOK. IS. MIND. BLOWING.

SILVER FOX - LUKE

Dominic

I was blown away by all that SMOKING HOT CHEMISTRY!!! The sex is out of this world. And Dominic and Luke fit perfectly together!

I don't know if I can describe in words how much I LOVE this book!!! But I will try.

I never expected a book's release as much as I expected this one. I counted the days! I pre-ordered it a long time ago. I knew I will love every si
~Mindy Lynn~
How I love this story... Second time around with this one and I loved it just as much as the first time around.

This one is my favorite out of the three. The guys had the best connection for me and it just felt more real for me. I think it was because of the strong sense of family the book has.

Dominic was so damn endearing. He needed to be wanted. He needed to be taken serious. He needed to feel a connection to someone that could understand him. He needed someone to love him. He needed, Luke.

L
Catherine
Every bit as good as I expected a book from these two to be.

My only critique is that I feel I could tell which chapters were written by Megan and which were written by Santino. *shrugs*
Elsa Bravante

No sé ni por dónde empezar con esta review, durante las últimas semanas y meses he aprendido que en una comunidad tan pequeña como la del MM es muy difícil tener opiniones distintas a las más populares, porque muchas veces, cuando así ocurre, en ocasiones se produce un "castigo" público por parte de autores y otros lectores, o uno privado, pasando a ser ignorada por la mayoría. Así que me he encontrado en la tesitura de si decir de verdad lo que pienso, o no. Supongo que estoy bastante protegida
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***5 Stars***

You want a review? Some advice about this book? Here you go....

READ THE BOOK!!! DO IT!! Do not walk...run. Do not stop at Go and collect $200. Do not dilly-dally. Make good life choices. Put a smile on your face, a zip in your step, a stutter in your chest and a tingle in your body.

I hope the Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell collaboration NEVER ends! If things get rough, go to couple's counseling, but DON'T YOU DARE BREAK UP!

Let me break down my love.

- Dominic Costigan - I lov
Megan Erickson
Jun 04, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books, m-m, co-written
Writing this book with Santino was a blast. I laughed to the point of tears numerous times. "I don't do yoga."

This series has my heart, and I'm thrilled readers are connecting with it (see what I did there?). Yes, there will be more books in this series, because writing with Santino is that much fun, and apparently readers like us doing our writing thing together.

Anyway, Fast Connection is out now on Amazon, B&N, Kobo, iBooks and All Romance ebooks. Get it if you're into a grumpy silver fox
Jaime
Jun 09, 2016 marked it as no-no-cuz-reasons
Review & Rating Removed 2018
Erika
As usual, my ipad review disappeared, so here's take 2:

I FINALLY GOT TO READ THIS BOOK!!!

So this book popped up on my Kindle app a little after 12 am, which means I was FORCED to read it until after 3 am. Forced!

Really though, I stayed up until that time reading it because I was enthralled. I found it to be amusing, honest and generally realistic. I could totally see there being two asshole-ish guys very much like Dominic and Luke that meet through an app like Grindr and end up falling in love.
Mónica BQ
Deleting review because of reasons. They are easy enough to find if you care to.
I'm leaving my original rating and review under a spoiler tag to evidentiate I did read it and the majority of this space is dedicated to the book.

(view spoiler)
Wendy
 photo tumblr_inline_nn4n3hXW2V1tnj84r_500_zpsr8sxqiej.jpg

This book was amazing, I loved every freaking page !!

We've met Dominic in book 1, in which he was a bit of an ass. He's a bit cocky, that's for sure, but an asshole....no way !! I loved the guy. Dominic has discovered his bi side in the army and he's al for exploring it more fully now that he's out. This brings him to Grindr.

photo grindr_zps1qc5uzqf.jpg

He makes himself a profile and starts looking for an easy lay...

Luke is a 39 year old divorced father of two. He has always been bi and ever since his marriage ended, he'
DW
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐stars for Dominic and Luke.

photo DB252537-4089-4FA8-9CE7-E4AB2C520BD1_zpsbjmxfnpi.gif

Dominic, 27 and Luke, 39 were such an unlikely pair but damn if they weren't smoking hot.

photo 0C4AB19F-800C-47D9-A7A8-DA16A3F4CF4C_zpsw40boioa.gif

photo 8DB4CC83-7EBF-4500-8C45-3D533A1ADD92_zpskh7bnjxm.gif

Dominic was hilarious. I loved the text messages that he sent to Luke. He had such a fun personality.

photo 93245105-C86F-4DD5-96F3-A19496A33CBD_zpskjfzvzfm.jpg

Luke(silver fox) was not as fun as Dominic. He was a little more reserved and serious. He didn't know how to deal with Dominic's laid back attitude but he sure wanted more of him.

photo AA9A5EE5-67EC-4C06-BE73-2B42C4A18682_zpsq3kvqiio.jpg

Garrett and Kai from Strong Signal made an appearance. I feel like I might to read t
Cristopher
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star-books
5 STARS!

Dayuuuuum!

@)!?!£<{^€¥~%#!!!!

Sorry for my incoherency, but man this book is totally awesome! Its a damn total package and I've enjoyed it far more than I thought I would!

Santino & Meg put up the ante of their game here. And for me, its better than the first book by miles.

So..
I wasn't into the MCs of this book right away. Not really.

Dominic "Nicky" Costigan an ex-army was a bit of a needy desperate slut who after being kicked out few minutes after orgasm was already thirsty for anot
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
5/5 stars

“I couldn't get enough of him. He was an addiction now, and I hadn't decided yet if he was a healthy one like eating apples every day or an unhealthy one like meth.”

This is the second book I’ve read now in the Cyberlove series and although I enjoyed the first in this series, Fast Connection blew that book out of this universe. This had everything I needed in the first book, it had more substance and the issues that the authors weaved into the story were executed in a much better fash
Vivian
I loved Dominic's struggle and how it played out, how he made the transition from soldier to civilian and all the disruption that caused and especially because it didn't revolve around PTSD. The change from regimented time and duties to the amorphous construct of everyday life and how unmoored he felt were really well done. Tacking on his sexual identity growth made it more and less challenging because while he wasn't the guy who left town ten years ago and had to rebrand himself to his family a ...more
Simone
Feb 14, 2016 marked it as nope
Shelves: series, romance-drama
Rating and review removed!
Truuss
Jun 20, 2016 added it
Shelves: m-m, 2016
Review and rating removed
Sarina Bowen
LOVED! Can't wait for the third one.
Martin
Funny that this is actually book 2 in a series. I’m saying funny, because book 1 was clearly a 5 star book for me, but this one literally blew me away. It’s made it to my top 10 favorite reads in 2016!

description

Literally every single aspect of the story of Dominic ‘Nicky’ Costigan and Luke Rawlings touched me and made me drop EVERYTHING else in my life to read this in one go (luckily I’m on leave this week, LOL).

Costigan first appeared in ‘Strong Signal’ as Garrett’s fuck-buddy during his deployment in Af
Trio
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
That was fantastic, I loved Dominic! It's amazing how Santino Hassell can bring a character from a previous work and show all these different facets to their personalities and make me love them. It happened for me with David and with Caleb from the Five Boroughs series so why not with Costigan? And Luke, holy hell what a hook-up, Grindr really worked out for them, yeah?

Excellent story - my favorite in the series so far :) and yes I stayed up all night to read it.

Special shout out and huge thanks
Avon Gale
I loved this book and read it basically in one sitting, and it made me smile and roll around in delicious angst and generally just pleased me. I loved the focus on two bisexual characters -- A LOT -- and how wonderfully and true-to-life I felt the portrayal was. As someone who goes on and on about the importance of positive and affirming portrayals of bisexuals in romance, I was thrilled with this book. And of course, it was witty, charming, hot like burning, and sweet without being saccharine. ...more
Denise H.
*** Another amazing novel by these two authors ! *** Wow, it is fantastic !
We met handsome, hunk Dominic Costigan in the first story,

as a fellow Army member serving with Garrett. Now back in the states, he has reached out to Garrett, but he's busy with Kai, (we met them in #1) and has moved away. Dominic goes on Grindr to hook up, and accountant/landscaper, silver fox, Luke finds him

and they hook up at Luke's. It turns out to be momentous for each man. It is first time anal sex for Dominic, a
  • First and First (Five Boroughs, #3)
  • Beta Test (#gaymers, #2)
  • Fierce & Fabulous (Sassy Boyz, #1)
  • A Second Harvest (Men of Lancaster County, #1)
  • For Real
  • Retribution (The Protectors, #3)
  • Trailer Trash
  • The Arrangement (Soulmates, #1)
  • Smoke & Mirrors (THIRDS, #7)
  • Between Ghosts
  • Home (Camassia Cove, #1)
  • Love on a Wing and a Prayer
  • Wolfsong (Green Creek, #1)
  • Beyond the Sea
  • Empty Net (Scoring Chances, #4)
  • Selfie (Bluewater Bay, #13)
  • Out of Nowhere (Middle of Somewhere, #2)
  • The Only One Who Knows (The Only One, #1)
Megan Erickson is a USA Today bestselling author of romance that sizzles. Her books have a touch of nerd, a dash of humor, and always have a happily ever after. A former journalist, she switched to fiction when she decided she likes writing her own endings better.

She lives in Pennsylvania with her very own nerdy husband and two kids. Although rather fun-sized, she's been told she has a full-sized
More about Megan Erickson

Cyberlove (4 books)
  • Strong Signal (Cyberlove, #1)
  • Hard Wired (Cyberlove, #3)
  • Mature Content (Cyberlove, #4)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“He's completely complicated. And lost. And frustrating. But we do something for each other. . . . We fit. We need each other.” 7 likes
“I want you. To be mine. Only mine. And...I'll be only yours. I can't do this anymore. Pretending like I don't care, that I don't want you all the time, that I can't get you out of my head. That this took a hard left from just six weeks ago, and I've been lying to myself that it hadn't.” 3 likes