Start by marking “Falling (Soul Collectors #1)” as Want to Read:
Falling (Soul Collectors #1)

Falling

(Soul Collectors #1)

An earthquake is coming. A small town in Kentucky is set to be destroyed. Bayla, Heaven's Soul Collector, has been given two tasks; make sure the earthquake happens according to plan, and also make certain Gray Ellison, a teenaged human, survives. Bayla has a perfect record for completing missions; so, when another angel is added into the mix, she begins to question the He ...more
Published April 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Falling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling

Chelsi Davis
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying that it's rare I give 5 stars to anything paranormal. This was nothing short of a 5 star read. The story of an angel Bayla learning to allow human feelings, trusting her mission, and sacrificing for the grace of others is inspiring!

I am going to venture to say that if this book got enough promoting it could truly be a best selling series. I know I am on the edge waiting for book 2 in September.
Fans of Amy Bartols premonition series would love this!!

Angela
Apr 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok

It was an ok story. Not a lot of action u til the very end. Parts of it were monotonous. I do like the story line
Becca Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog
Not quite what I expected but much more. I love paranormal stories but tend to cringe at most people adaptions of angels and demons. They all seem to run together and stay eerily similar. This one however was a refreshing and engaging change.
Mary  Meredith
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It’s not a romance novel to me but a young adult paranormal read. I would recommend this story to anyone in High School and college as well as beyond. They are young twenty somethings with a mixture of Angel’s and Demons. I’m definitely loving the angel and demon paranormal department. It’s fascinating to read each author’s difference on how they make and view these worlds.
Tara Benham wrote a powerful coming of age novel in my opinion. It had a lot of deep thought-provoking moments. So much so,
Declarations of a Fangirl
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paper-books
You can find this review and more like it on blog: Declarations of a Fangirl.

Holy crap on a cracker, Batman.

description

I was not expecting this book to get to me the way it did. It started off alright. Easy, smooth read. The world building was solid and when Bayla and Hadraniel get to the town in Kentucky, everyone was just so nice.

description

I had trouble relating to Bayla at first. She was just so bland and took everything at face value...which of course makes sense because she has had very little human interactio
Ashley Poteet
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great read! I love reading about Angels and demons!

I really enjoyed all the characters, save for 3 of them lol! Bayla is really reserved, but also sweet and caring. Life as a soul collector hasn't been an exciting one. She totally cut herself off from humanity and relationships of any kind because why have them in her line if work. They will only die. watching the forging of new friendships was amazing and I was happy bayla was still capable.

Bayla has never failed a mission, but this new
K.T. Webb
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Engaging and original

This book has me excited to read the next. If you like YA, paranormal, or both you should check this one out! I was pleasantly surprised that the characters were not typical of what you'd find in a book about teens. There was a little teen drama but it all had a purpose and all fit with the characters and their stories.

Can't wait to "fall" into the rest of this series and unravel the mysteries behind Bayla, Declan, and Hadraniel.
Rachel Russell
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is WOW! Now this is quite the read, unexpected, but what I would call an amazing read. I wasn't sure at first because the whole angels and demons theme but this one certainly changed my mind. Just when you think you know what is going to happen, BAM....another twist. I would really recommend this one to anyone and it's a series I will be carrying on reading in the future. 5 stars from me!
Kelly Stepp
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
What started as a read-along turned into me being unable to put it down until I'd finished it. The cast of characters were well-developed and relatable but I most enjoyed Bayla's transformation throughout the story and her banter with Declan. Several twists had me guessing and going back and forth until the revealing ending and then left me surprised and even more excited for the next book. I did find the writing style a little unpolished but faster reading and a great storyline kept me hooked a ...more
Cheri-Lynn Walmsley
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Im speechless. This was one of the most amazing books about fallen angels ive ever had the pleasure of reading i need more so im on to book to.. If u like fallen angel books this is a must must read
Alice Blessing
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
great read, great storyline. I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it. Bayla is an awesome character and I could relate to a lot of her feelings, torments, and actions.
Sara Jenson
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

The characters are well developed. Storyline is solid. Great twists and I want to see how book two plays out.
Amanda
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This was an unexpected story at every turn. Just when you think you know what is going to happen the story takes a twist. The whole series is a must read.
Rebecca
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t read a novel with Angels and Demons in a while so when I received this copy for review, I was delighted. I wasn’t disappointed either! It’s a YA adventure/romance and very clean. I would recommend it for the 13 years and up crowd. The story is a bit slow in the beginning but when things pick up in the middle be ready for nonstop action! Also be aware of unanswered questions as this is a series in progress, you’ll have to wait til Book 2. I loved how Bayla’s character evolves from a no ...more
Nicole Banker
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was beyond ecstatic when I won Tara's signed copy of Falling. This was a great win, and one that I won't soon forget. It did take me awhile to finish, but by the end, I must say that I'm glad it took me as long as it did, and that book number two is only a couple short days away!
Monica Alvarado
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great

This was easy but very entertaining book to read. I want to read more about Declan and Grey. And I can not wait to read what happens to Bayla.
Erin Forys
Barbara
Oct 02, 2016
DianaC-Bookaholic And
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We all have read books about Good vs Evil, but let me tell you something about this particular book/series. Not only is a book that will have you read it and understand it easily but you will want to start on book two as soon as you finish this one.

Bayla the Heaven's Soul collector, Gray Ellison the teenage human, and Declan the Demon get involved in this story not only will they have you biting your nails but you will not know what or whom to choose in this battle.

I don't know about you but if
Melanie
Jul 27, 2018
Martina
Nov 08, 2017
Jacky Anderton
Jun 09, 2017
Pat Raab
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
An angel's story from a different viewpoint. Good.
Sergio Cahuantzi Jr.
Dec 14, 2016
Rhianna
rated it it was ok
Mar 10, 2017
Jan 11, 2018

Soul Collectors (3 books)
  • Impact (Soul Collectors #2)
  • Rising (Soul Collectors #3)