Start by marking “Tidal Patterns” as Want to Read:
Tidal Patterns

Tidal Patterns

(Golden Shores #1)

Elizabeth Shaw is the preeminent, and only, wedding planner at the historic beach resort on Jekyll Island. She's sure she'll land the newly created role overseeing all major events. Then she’ll get a raise and won't be forced to leave.

Mark Edwards doesn't need any more stress. He's ready to slow down and enjoy the tiny seaside town he calls home. His boss pushes him to ap
Published April 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Tidal Patterns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tidal Patterns

Missy's Book World
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
3/5 Stars
This is my first read by Rachelle Paige.
Tidal patterns was a sweet romance story between two event planners who are workaholics. I liked this romance between Lizzie and Mark it was a clean read only kissing. There are some funny moments between the couple. I would have liked more character development and more passion in their romance but overall I enjoyed this book. This is an HEA love story.
Vikki Vaught
This is a new to me author. I received an offer from Ms. Paige to read Tidal Patterns in exchange for an honest review. The book description sounded interested, so I accepted. This was an enjoyable read.

The book starts out at a fast clip, and the pacing was steady throughout the book. I enjoyed both characters and the friendship that grew between them. I loved the heroine’s friend, Rose. She is feisty and down to earth.

Lizzie is a likeable character. She is a woman on a mission and is willing to
Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
I enjoyed Tidal Patterns. It follows two characters who have experienced loss who do not know if they are ready to enter the world of making new relationships. There is an immediate attraction for both of them, but they are hesitant to act on their feelings.

Lizzie wants a new position at the Island resort she works at. She is good at her job and is qualified for the promotion. She also needs it to fulfill the stipulations in her parent's will. Mark is asked to apply for the position. He is unsur
SnoopyDoo's Book Reviews
May 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

I really liked the concept of this story and thought it was a really neat idea and story. It was a sweet romance which can be an ongoing story arc for other characters.
I really liked that they were both going for the same goal. If yet for difference reasons but both trued to stay true to themselves. Also liked that while there was instant attraction, there was not the instant lust and sex and it build up to it sweetly. It really fit
While I liked most cha
Tami
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5

Sweet, clean contemporary romance. A quick light read.

Maggie H-G
Mar 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Heather andrews
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book, but it was the scene where Lizzie was drunk that had me completely sold, “so if you want—“ Mark began but he was quickly interrupted. Pushing past him, Lizzie sank onto the mattress, fully clothed and lying on top of the duvet face down. Scooter hopped up onto the bed next to her, sniffed her face and satisfied, kissed her on the cheek before settling in next to her. “Alright so—“ her snores interrupted his next attempt at hospitality. “Well that’s about right then,” he contin ...more
Rachel John
Apr 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Tidal Patterns is about two workaholics with troubled pasts who vie for the same events job on the island they live on. I actually liked the work conflict better than the romance aspect. Mark and Lizzie spend a lot of time thinking about each other, with little going on between them other than a few very short conversations at first. This is clean, but aimed at adults. A nice, light read.

I recieved a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Teresa
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I picked up Tidal Patterns I really wanted to read what I would call a sweet love story, and this book totally hit the spot. It tells the story of Lizzie and Mark, two event planners that live on Jekyll Island. They meet, and there is instant chemistry, but vying for the same job puts their budding romance on hold. Eventually theses two come to their senses and realize they aren't really living the life they intended. The characters were enjoyable and the HEA will put a smile on your face.
Maggie
Jul 03, 2016
becky Heckman
is currently reading it
Jul 05, 2016
Rachelle Paige Campbell writes contemporary romance filled with heart and hope. No matter the location—big city, small town, or European kingdom—her feel-good stories always end with a happily ever after. She’s grateful for the support of her family, her robot floor cleaner, and her reluctant writing partner (her dog).