Start by marking “The Rabbit Ate My Flip-Flops” as Want to Read:
The Rabbit Ate My Flip-Flops

The Rabbit Ate My Flip-Flops

(The Rabbit Ate My... #2)

You can’t bring a rabbit camping. That’s what eleven-year-old Drew Montgomery’s grandparents say when his annoying little sister wants to bring their pet rabbit, Tiny, along on the trip. And Drew agrees. It's bad enough that he will miss the release of the coolest video game of the year while he's stuck in a cramped travel trailer for a week with his grandparents and siste ...more
Published September 16th 2015 by Tangled Oak Press

To ask other readers questions about The Rabbit Ate My Flip-Flops, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rabbit Ate My Flip-Flops

Shoa Khan
In this follow-up to The Rabbit Ate My Homework, the adventures of Drew, Libby and Tiny continue, as they go camping with their grandparents.
Though Drew initially isn't particularly kicked about spending a week in a trailer, once they get there, there are plenty of events and mishaps to keep them on their toes throughout.
But that's not all. They also make new friends and even discover some people, who clearly aren't "friend" material!

Once again, Rachel Elizabeth Cole packs quite a lot of action
Sandra
In The rabbit ate my homework, we met Drew and Libby, and knew how they ended having Tiny, a not so tiny overactive rabbit, as a pet.

In this second book in the series Drew and Libby go to camp with Nana and Papa while their parents are out of town. This is not Drew's best plan for this week, since Galaxy Guilds, the best computer game of the year, is being released and he will have to wait till his back home to play it.

Things get even more complicated when Libby hides Tiny in the trailer so he i
Danielle Mccoy
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, middle-school
Cute, fun, happy book that involves a rabbit, a very intelligent, convincing little sister and an easily blackmailed brother.
Carla Johnson-Hicks
In The Rabbit Ate My Homework, we meet Drew, Libby and their parents. This is the book that introduces us to Tiny, their rabbit, a Flemish Giant. In this second book in the series their adventures continue as quick and humorous as in the first.

Drew and Libby's parents are heading off to Hawaii so their mom can attend a conference. They are going to spend the week camping with their grandparents, Nana and Papa. Drew is not crazy about theis idea as the new video game he has been waiting for is go
Tonja Drecker
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a cute sequel to book one (which was also adorable!)

Drew has learned his lesson from book one, and now, is completely honest with his grandparents. When his little sister, Libby, secretly sneaks the rabbit Tiny along on their camping trip, he reveals all. But that doesn't keep the adventures away.

Firstly, I loved that Drew was honest. So often, the plot starts with dishonesty, and it was fun to see that things can get out of hand even when one tries their best not to let them. The dynami
Suzie W.
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It says a lot about a book when you want to read it's sequel. The Rabbit Ate my Flip Flops is the second in the series. The Montgomery household has now got used to the routine of having a pet house-rabbit but things start to go awry when their parents go out of town and Drew and Libby are taken on holiday with their grandparents. The plan is for Drew's friend to look after the rabbit, but Libby is worried he'll feel abandoned and sneaks him along.

This story sees Drew coping with kids with a mea
Nayuleska
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first book was hilarious, and somehow this one is even more so! It's possibly because I knew most of the characters already, so had an instant connection with them. I felt desperately sorry for Drew because as the older brother, all the mischief that his little sister Libby causes does get linked to hime, and he tries to cover up her mistakes. You can't exactly cover up a giant bunny!

Tiny the rabbit is not tiny, and causes a lot of hassle for Drew's grandparents. The disasters were both emb
Susan Johnston
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Princess Fuzzypants here:
This is the second Rabbit book we read and we love the series. Some of the things that Tiny, the Flemish Giant, does remind us so much of my sister, Butterscotch Ripple. He is a great named character in the books and the author understands bunnies.
The story revolves around his adventures when his young mistress hides him away in the travel trailer where his young master and his grandparents are heading for a week at a camp ground. Tiny was supposed to stay home and his g
Betsy
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy of this book in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own

Book two in this adorable set. This time the rabbit, Tiny, ends up on vacation with the family. I found it really funny the way the grandparents interact with Tiny compared to the kids. This rabbit certainly has personality though. He seems to find himself in all kinds of mischief. Drew learned his lesson in book one and is completely honest with his grandparents. I thought it was very good for the kids to see
Carrie
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Rabbit Ate My Flip-Flops is one of the few books I've ever assigned five stars. Most importantly, it has a lot of funny moments. Also, the relationship of older brother Drew and younger sister Libby is spot-on and heartwarming. Libby is annoying to Drew, but he is her strongest ally. Also, The Rabbit Ate My Flip-Flops introduces the trials and tribulations grandparents experience when they are in charge of the grandchildren. There are also issues of bullying, friendship, and lying that move ...more
Heather
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We enjoyed the first The Rabbit Ate My… book a lot and while The Rabbit Ate My Flip-Flops wasn’t quite as good, it still made a fun bedtime read aloud for my boys. The characters are quite well-developed for a children’s book. I recommend this book to pre-teen kids and to families for a read aloud. It’s not really necessary to read the first book for this one to make sense.
Diana
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This fun story will pull its readers in and keep them hooked until the last sentence! I highly recommend this story to almost any school-age group. Parents or grandparents would also have fun reading this story with their young ones. It would be a great bedtime novel to read nightly, chapter by chapter.
George Green
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

I don't normally read younger books but I actually found this read to have been really enjoyable. Definitely would recommend it.
Aubree Bowling
Dec 28, 2016 rated it did not like it
In spite of the kids liking it, I loathed and dreaded every word in this book. the best part was turning the last page.
haylee
Kelly M. Vallango
Sep 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Cartboy and the Time Capsule
  • Julius Zebra: Rumble with the Romans!
  • The Quirks: Welcome to Normal
  • The Creepy Case Files of Margo Maloo
  • The Steps (Steps, #1)
  • The Real McCoys
  • Who Was Robert E. Lee?
  • Who Was Rachel Carson?
  • Stuey Lewis Against All Odds: Stories from the Third Grade
  • The Heartbreak Messenger
  • Jacky Ha-Ha (Jacky Ha-Ha, #1)
  • Elgen Guard General Handbook
  • Pine & Boof: The Lucky Leaf
  • Horrible Harry and the Dead Letters
  • Picture Day (Missy's Super Duper Royal Deluxe, #1)
  • Who Was Jesse Owens?
  • Who Is Bob Dylan?
  • BFF Breakup
Rachel Elizabeth Cole loves bunnies, tea, autumn, and working in her pyjamas. She lives just outside Vancouver, British Columbia, with her husband, their two sons, and two very spoiled house rabbits.

Along with children's books, she also writes literary women's fiction and chicklit. Her short stories have appeared in literary magazines both online and in print.

The Rabbit Ate My... (3 books)
  • The Rabbit Ate My Homework
  • The Rabbit Ate My Hall Pass (The Rabbit Ate My ... #3)