Start by marking “Missing Summer: The Complete Collection” as Want to Read:
Missing Summer: The Complete Collection

Missing Summer: The Complete Collection

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around. - "Vanilla Sky"

Time changes people, and in Jared's case, it's no different. High school was a struggle for him, and it was a year of heartache. He'd already lost more than anyone should have by the age of eighteen. But when he gets another chance, years later, with the one girl he has wanted from day one, he c
210 pages
Published March 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Missing Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missing Summer

Kim (iScream Books) Markett
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: iscream-book
E.N. gave us two beautiful characters, Kollie and Jared, both with morals and virtues that make them loveable. Their interactions together are fun and flirty and so much sexual tension! You will find yourself wanting Kollie as your girlfriend and Jared as your boyfriend or maybe both of them together...
Kollie is funny and strong willed and she won’t take anyone’s shit. I love the relationship Jared has with his family and how his family loves Kollie.

Their pasts are haunted by personal anguish
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jared & Kollie's story finally has an ending!
I fell in love with both of them early on in the first book, Kollie was strong, she'd been through so much in her young life but she soldiered on and was in a good place in her life when Jared walked in.
Jared, he too had his demons to fight. From secrets in his past to alcoholism the man had some work to do.
This series goes through their past and their time together as they both struggle with their pasts, trying to work through it and maintain a r
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG and WOW... I have absolutely loved this book and Kollie and Jared have a permanent place in my heart!
Kollie and Jared have known each other for years and their relationship is explosive! As soon as it gets going... BANG! Its over! This book takes their journey over the years and brings them up to present day!
With heart braking secrets that unfold slowly through the pages, it's one emotional journey, not just for the characters, but the readers too!
It's written with passion and the flow is
Lesley Robson
Jan 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a good debut novel for this author. I couldnt put it down. I was hooked form the start. There is mystery, angst and sexual tension. E.n.Hudgins everything in there, mixed it up and added a lot of spice. I loved Kollie and Jared from the very first book. They are perfect together despite both of their problems. Their relationship we see glimpses of sneaky glances at each other from school to the present day. We also find out about Cara and OMG I didnt see that coming. They both have demons t ...more
Astronimamkm Mary
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Missing out on love

This was my first story by this author and overall it was an okay read. I'm sure some would really enjoy it. For me I think the characters were young and there were points where I just wanted to get to the point of the story.
Jared - he is young and has a secret. When it finally comes out it has the potential to ruin what he's building. I think he is making the best decisions for a kid his age.
Kollie - she is so young and when her past comes to haunt her it is earth shatterin
Jo Overfield
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In love

Totally in love with this series. I am so glad she published it. I read where she sat in this for awhile before deciding to publish. I cried at the end. This story pulled at my heart strings and I am so attached. Jared is and will be one of my forever favourite book boyfriends. I loved everything about this story, and she kept me wanting more each and every turn. Well done. I am looking forward to more from this author.
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well damn that's that!! Ok phew. These two are crazy! I mean together it's like an explosion and you never know what you'll be hit with. They love and they fight. So many secrets! I'm just glad they got their selves in order before this went any further. All in all a good collection of novellas! Kudos!!
Sarah Harmon
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

This book really pulled me in. It takes place between a few summers. They both had crushes on each other in high school but never told each other. Fast forward a few years and they are finally together. But they keep having secrets that keep making one of them leave. Then finally they put everything on the table.
Candy Box
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Kollie and Jared's story. I wish there was more. this entire collection was so amazing. I can't wait to read more by E.N. she is a truly amazing author.
thanks for writing such an amazing story!!!
I was gifted this for an honest review!
Joanna  helms
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

So good. If you haven't already read this collection you are missing out and u need to one click now. You will not regret reading this..
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Love Jared and Kollie, and their F!@*ed up pasts. Love their story, and all that comes with them. A really well written and enjoyable read. Looking forward to E.N Hudgins next book!!
Joerg Bergfeld
rated it did not like it
Sep 12, 2016