Start by marking “The Efficient Writer: Simple Tips to Help You Save Time, Streamline Your Writing Routines, and Increase Your Productivity” as Want to Read:

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Having trouble finding the time to write? Discover the tricks behind accomplishing more writing in less time!

Does your valuable writing time always seem to slip away? Have you failed to hit your word count goal for days, weeks, or months at a time? Let experienced novelist Sara Rosett show you the tips that helped her complete 17 books!

While each author's book is unique

Published January 4th 2016 by Sara Rosett

To ask other readers questions about The Efficient Writer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Efficient Writer

Thiago d'Evecque
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: escrita
Muitas ideias boas e não tão óbvias para aumentar a produtividade e automatizar muitas atividades do escritor, tanto a curto quanto a longo prazo. Sugestões de ferramentas e aplicativos, modos de organização, dicas para escrever mais e mais rápido (formatação, monitoramento de palavras escritas, etc), redes sociais, marketing...

Seções bem divididas com instruções práticas e simples sobre os tópicos desejados, que não são poucos. A autora ainda disponibiliza em seu site várias planilhas menciona
Laurie Evans
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was well-written and laid out nicely. The author gives simple instructions about how to organize the different aspects of being an author and increasing productivity. I'm trying to streamline my own writing projects, so this book was perfect for me. She also touches on efficient ways to use social media. Sarah provides a link to her site with downloads of worksheets. Highly recommended for writers struggling with organization.
Egor Mikhaylov
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Адекватная книга про то, как организовывать писательский труд (с упором на фикшн): без воды, но и без находок. Если вы впервые задумались о том, как работать более осмысленно, читай обязательно, иначе смело пропускайте.
Aubrey
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book with an upbeat and informative tone. I put it down for a while, and when I came back I realized my writing life/routines had entirely changed because of the tips in this book. I can't recommend it enough for anyone who wants to get serious about writing.
Yellow Page
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Useful tips

It is a brief and practical books helping writer to conduct their writing of story in a disciplinary way. Very useful tips could be found anywhere in the book.
Ericka Thompson
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring and simple.

This author takes the time to break down processes that may seem like common sense, but that we seldom think about. She actually helps readers to fix issues they didn't realize they have. This book helps readers to utilize the tools they are already using in a more efficient and streamlined way. I would recommend.
Alexandria Blaelock
Some good simple tips for using time efficiently. They range from day-to-day tasks (e.g. keyboard shortcuts) to setting yourself up for the longer term (e.g. additional details to keep in your Scrivener projects). For me, some (like setting a timer) are more useful for getting other things done so I can get to the writing.
Melissa Storm
Jan 31, 2017 rated it liked it
A decent book that went way too far off topic from what I needed or expected. Great for those who want to spend just as much time reading about formatting, publishing, and marketing as they do writing. But just not what I was looking for or expected!
Emma Sea
Yep, worth my time reading it. I got some useful tips about file management, formatting multi-book sets in Scrivener, marketing etc. I appreciate that all the checklists/worksheets are collected together in the appendices.
Eva Holmquist
Apr 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Usable tips to organize your writing life
Jennifer Brown-Hall
Linda Brighton
Sep 02, 2016
Anyta Sunday
Oct 14, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: please consolidate 2 book covers 2 14 Mar 25, 2016 10:31AM
USA Today bestselling author Sara Rosett writes cozy mysteries. Her books are fun escapes for readers who like interesting settings, quirky characters, and puzzling mysteries. Publishers Weekly called Sara's books, "satisfying," "well-executed," and "sparkling."

Sara loves to get new stamps in her passport and considers dark chocolate a daily requirement. Find out more at SaraRosett.com and sign up