Start by marking “Behind the Strings (Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Behind the Strings (Book 1)

Behind the Strings (Book 1)

As one of Nashville’s hottest music bloggers, Celia Westbrooke spends her days chasing stories and her nights mingling with country music’s rising stars. Her life is a whirlwind, but it keeps her mind from remembering a past she left behind. That is, until a new assignment forces her to face the one person she thought was gone forever.

Logan Kent is on the fast track to cou
Published May 17th 2016 by Courtney Giardina

To ask other readers questions about Behind the Strings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Behind the Strings

Connie
Although I enjoyed all of the trials and tribulations Celia had to go through, trying to choose between Logan and Jesse, two hot and sexy rock-stars, I hated the fact that the book ended in a cliffhanger. Where's the rest of the story? So disappointed! I received this book, free, in a Goodread's First Read's Giveaway. Thank you.
Kendra Ayers
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this third novel from Courtney Giardina! I noticed immediately how much stronger she had become as a writer and this book really proves her gift of storytelling. I loved the setting and could envision the scenery of Nashville and country music life. Celia, the main character, had a rare chance to work things out with her male best friend or start a new relationship with an up and coming country musician. I voted for the best friend Logan and look forward to seeing what happens in her seq ...more
Stephanie Niedzwiecki
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Courtney Giardina delivers us a compelling story with characters we can relate to. This first book twists in ways you would not expect, leaving the reader hanging on until the very last word. Her talent shines through again as she weaves together the lives of three country music professionals in her newest love story. I can NOT wait for the sequel!

**I was provided with an ARC in exchange for review. All opinions are my own :) **
AJ
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is usually not my type of genre to read but I was pleasantly surprised with how engaging the book was. What I liked most about the book was how it felt real and relatable. I thought it had just the right amount of twist and turns to keep you guessing. I really enjoyed this book and would highly recommend it to anyone!
Apr 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow, where should I even start? This book is beautifully written. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

I will say that there are many surprises in this book, and things do not go as planned at all.

Holy that ending ruined my life and I can't wait to see where book two takes us.
lizparker
May 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Couple of things that turn me off from this one:
- Cliffy
- Love triangle
- wishy washy heroine

The writing is good, and I've liked CG's other stories, I just couldn't get 100% on board with this one.
Elisha
May 23, 2016
Leanne Larson
Nov 03, 2017
Courtney Giardina
Dec 11, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tiffany
Ms. Reader
Terri Rinko
Apr 25, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Cover Addition Request 2 15 Apr 05, 2016 07:53AM
Courtney is the author of Tear Stained Beaches, Holding on to Georgia and the soon to be released, Behind the Strings. When Courtney isn't busy writing her next novel, she also loves songwriting, listening to country music and traveling.
“When I'm around you, it's like every dream I've ever had is standing right in front of me.” 10 likes
“You've always been my safe place, my escape when life gets crazy. You're my calm through every storm.” 8 likes