Start by marking “So, you want to learn Coptic? A Guide to Bohairic Coptic” as Want to Read:
So, you want to learn Coptic? A Guide to Bohairic Coptic

So, you want to learn Coptic? A Guide to Bohairic Coptic

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
The paperback version has corrected known typographical errors. A Bohairic grammar book specifically designed for the nonlinguist, designed to get you understanding Coptic texts from the very beginning without getting bogged down in the grammar. * Pronunciation rules * Grammar explained and made easy * 800 word glossary * Verb tense tables * Examples and exercises from hym ...more
Published by St. Mary, St. Bakhomious, and St. Shenouda Coptic Orthodox Church Kirawee

Be the first to ask a question about So, you want to learn Coptic? A Guide to Bohairic Coptic

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

veterisflammae
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: grammar
I don't consider myself to be an expert of Coptic grammar, but thanks to this book I've reached a good grasp of the language, after roughly a year of studies.
It's especially useful to understand what's going on during mass, instead of limiting ourselves to repeat things like parrots.
In order to get the book I had to wait till it was printed in Canada, then sent to the US, then shipped to Milan, and from Milan to my hometown in central Italy... but it was totally worth it.
Abram El-Sabagh