Start by marking “127 Powerfully Simple Ways to Be Really, Really Happy: Proven Happiness Hacks for Busy People (Project Blissful Book 8)” as Want to Read:

Can you say that you LOVE your life? Would you like to be able to say so? What would you say if I told you that you could do it, starting right now, without a doubt? If I guaranteed you that if you tried these methods, you could find true happiness within 24 hours? Or how about if I told you that you could do it instantly?

Good news - you can, and it's so easy. This book
Published April 7th 2015 by BlissFire Media

Be the first to ask a question about 127 Powerfully Simple Ways to Be Really, Really Happy

Start your review of 127 Powerfully Simple Ways to Be Really, Really Happy: Proven Happiness Hacks for Busy People (Project Blissful Book 8)
Laurie
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
A quick easy read, although much of the book was simple and obvious advice at times. The ideas were good, but the author could have elaborated on some of the suggestions even more. The section on diet and happiness was interesting and I would have enjoyed even more about this topic, with specific examples and reference to the research to back up the claims. Overall it was a pretty good read.
Melinda Pollard
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great book!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It reminded me of things that I need to re-implement in my life, as well as a few new things! Definitely a must read!
mary white
Michael Purple
Jan 11, 2020
Suzanne
Jan 14, 2020
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach, a popular YouTube creator and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics.

A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, she was inspired to begin her work after surviving toxic relationships of her

News & Interviews