Start by marking “Soup Cookbook: The Ultimate Soup Cookbook: Delicious, Home Made Soup Recipes Anyone Can Make Tonight! Soup Cookbook Series And Soup Cookbook Books (Soup ... Soup Cookbooks, Soup Recipes Cookbook,)” as Want to Read:

Delicious Home Made Soup Cookbook With Delicious Soup Recipes That You Can Cook Tonight!

Today only, get this e-book for just $2.99. Regularly priced
at $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.

Who doesn't love a beautiful, tasty hot soup on a cold winters morning? It's almost a renowned food in the colder months, and with good reason. If they
Published January 4th 2015

Start your review of Soup Cookbook: The Ultimate Soup Cookbook: Delicious, Home Made Soup Recipes Anyone Can Make Tonight! Soup Cookbook Series And Soup Cookbook Books (Soup ... Soup Cookbooks, Soup Recipes Cookbook,)
Helen Robare
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have NEVER reviewed a cookbook before! However, this one intrigued me as I have been cooking for 50 years and did not think there was anything I could learn about making GREAT soup. I found out I was wrong. Growing up we did not have access to a lot of spices (mainly salt and pepper). In fact, I didn't even know what Garlic salt/powder was until I took charge of my mom's grocery shopping and I added some "new" ingredients into her pretty bland diet. Still, to the day I opened this book to make ...more
Kimberly
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
YUM!

These recipes look very delicious! Winter is coming, time to get the soup on! Some of the recipes are very easy.
Brenda Fairchild
Oct 25, 2019 rated it did not like it
Waste of time for me

3 recipes for potato and at least 2 for broccoli cheese and 2 for tomato soup is redundant to me in such a small book. There are no photos of the recipes, which is not acceptable in MY cookbooks. Ingredients are readily available but probably not in most family pantries. I will be deleting this book from my Kindle.
Chemierra
Apr 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Classic soup recipes

I look forward to trying my hand at preparing these soups. Hopefully, my family will enjoy something besides chicken soup!! There were not any pictures but I am sure quick Google search can provide images, videos, and other multimedia as needed. Best of luck those cooking these soups!
antoinette vanderpool
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Need "every day" soups and more Slo Cooker .

Aside from the above, this book was "interesting" with mostly small portions which I , (widowed) appreciate. The ingredients are readily available and easy to make for every day cooking for those us who want quick assembly with little fuss.
Inkk
Nov 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
Great book if you want odd recipes or stuff made from cans and tons of salt...

Not a good book for my eating style, I eat fresh, not out of cans. Maybe one or two I might alter a nit and try
C
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Variety

This cook book was filled with a variety of simple soups with simple instructions, some made on the stove and others in a crock pot. Great for a quick reference to a stomach warming soup.
Melissa
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
OMG CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THESE OUT

I love soups, stews, chowders and the like. When fall and winter hit I would be more than happy to live on a variety of such warm cozy goodness and these look great!
Helen Agathocleous
Dec 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Ok

No pictures which is a little off putting for me in a cookbook. Also nothing wow about the souls in the book sorry.
Dawn Mccordic
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Healthy Soups

Some easy soups great for those old rainy days. Always a good meal to close out ones day. Looking forward to using these recipes.
Ruth Schambura
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great Recipes

There are a lot of very good soup recipes in this book. The recipes seem to be easy to make with ingredients that are in your house
Cheryl
Apr 06, 2021 rated it liked it
No cold soups

The book covers a lot of hot soups but no cold soups. I bought it to find both types of soups. Cold soups are my favorite.
Megan
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great!!!

Loved this book, has lots of recipes that I want to try making!! Thank god it has a taco soup recipe, too!!
Melanie Taylor
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING recipes. Definitely will be using this book even more come fall and winter.
Trela S
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Really good recipes for year around comfort soups

I will really enjoy my time making these recipes! These are the recipes that I havw bwwn looking for, all in one place!
Kathleen
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was ok
Forty-five pages. The soup recipes given in the book are extremely basic.
Reading
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Especially liking forward to making the tomato soups from tomatoes not tomatoes from a can.
Rebecca Trotter
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
My only criticism is, I would like more recipes.
Annette Aguilar
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Yummy

Wow! So many to choose from! I can’t wait to try them! Perfect weather for soup! Thanks for such a wonderful variety of soups!
Jerry lewis
Oct 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
No recommend

None recommend can find on internet and not have to look very hard so this book is a waste of time
Debra Isebrand
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good home cooking

Very easy to follow recipes. Down to earth comfort soups. This will be a favorite soup cookbook. Ingredients almost everyone has on hand.
Kira
Jan 02, 2020
Chris Pavlos
Apr 10, 2021
Gunter
rated it did not like it
Apr 14, 2020
Jack
Dec 20, 2020

• Slow Cooking Recipies: 50 Delicious All-Time Favorite Slow Cooking Recipies
  • Love, Christmas - Holiday stories that will put a song in your heart! (The Holiday Series, #1)
  • Mostly Plants: 101 Delicious Flexitarian Recipes from the Pollan Family
  • The Christmas Chronicles: Notes, Stories and 100 Essential Recipes for Midwinter
  • Rebel Chef: In Search of What Matters
  • Cool Beans: The Ultimate Guide to Cooking with the World's Most Versatile Plant-Based Protein, with 125 Recipes
  • Dessert Person: Recipes and Guidance for Baking with Confidence