Start by marking “Running From Mercy” as Want to Read:
Running From Mercy

Running From Mercy

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  73 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Mercy, Georgia is the last place on earth Pam Mayes wants to return to but burying her twin sister Paris leaves her no choice. Eighteen years ago she fled the stifling little town, escaping the gossip and scandal, and now it all comes crashing back. Let the people of Mercy tell it, Pam is the town's one and only disgrace.
Published January 1st 2008 by Urban Books (first published July 30th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Running From Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Running From Mercy

Deedee Henson
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good read
OOSA
Sep 14, 2008 rated it really liked it
Runaway Love

Paris and Pam are twins that grew up a group home in Mercy , Georgia . Although identical, the sisters were as different as night and day. Paris, the quiet one, always believed in doing the right thing, while Pam, the loud one, had a reputation for being the fast one.

Eventually, Pam left Mercy, vowing to never return. Unfortunately, that vow is broken as she must go back to bury her twin. While she's there to be a support system, she's also hoping to get things done and get away bef
Paige
Apr 21, 2008 rated it really liked it
Ever heard the saying, "You think you know but you have no idea?" Without a doubt Terra Little's book follows this premise...Paris reluctantly returns to the small town of Mercy when her sister passes away. Once there both Paris and the reader are in for some suprises they didn't expect...Paris learns information about her past she never knew, the lives of Paris' neice and her brother in law are changed forever, and a stranger is lurking in the background who is so determined to have fame he wil ...more
Bree
Dec 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting book. It took me a minute, but I finally got into it. It was a good story. Poor Pamela Hayes went thru so much. It was cruel what Paris did to her, but I am glad she forgave Paris and went on with her life. It was sad that it took Paris to die for all this truth to come out. I give this book 4 stars. Just finished on December 30th!!!!
Delonya
Jul 24, 2009 rated it really liked it
It started off very slow but built up to a very satisfying read. I read her other two books first and the writing style differs greatly between Running From Mercy and the Where There's Smoke series even so author Terra Little really knows how to tell a story.
Kadesha Samuel
Sep 23, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who runs from problems
This book teaches you that no matter gow much you try to run from something it is always going to catch up to you. Pam tried to run away from her past until it finally caught up with her. Finally she faced her past and it made her present much easier and hopefully stay the same for the future.
Jan 05, 2009 rated it liked it
This was a surprisingly good book. It first started out as kind of predictable, but quickly turned into a very engaging and interesting read. There was quite a twist at the end which I enjoyed, and overall I was pleased with the ending. It is a quick fun read.
Denise Williams
Dec 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A great book all the twists and turns from Pam's past that she has to face head on.
Brittney Green
Jul 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Impressive! However, I do believe that this book was drawn out a bit. The secrets thst were revealed had my mouth wide opened..did not see it coming!! Overall, great job.
Rochelle Mitchell
Dec 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-have
This was a great book to read. This book shows just what true love is and good thing comes to those who wait.
BW Diva
Nov 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing

This was a great read.....it had it funny and sad moments but overall it was a very interesting read
Michelle Kasper hagerty
I had the hardest time getting into this book. I found it very predictable and ended up skipping parts of it just to get to the end. I would not recommend.
Tominka
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. Loved when Pam and Chad finally got together.
Punkin
Nov 11, 2008
Paris Sanders
Apr 05, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Leanora Moore's R...: What Is Everyone Currently Reading? 14 13 Aug 18, 2014 07:56AM
Terra Little debuted on the literary scene in 2008, with the national re-release of her self-published novel, Running from Mercy. Since then, she continues to do exactly what she set out to do - craft well-written stories that resonate with readers and provide the ultimate escape. Her work has been critically acclaimed by numerous literary venues, including The Romantic Times, Kirkus Reviews, The ...more
More about Terra Little...