Start by marking “A Cat Taught Me That - Life's Lessons Learned from Felines” as Want to Read:
A Cat Taught Me That - Life's Lessons Learned from Felines

Read Excerpt

A Cat Taught Me That - Life's Lessons Learned from Felines

Catnap often. Don't be a stalker unless food is involved. Despite the rumor, it is okay to be curious! A Cat Taught Me That is filled with humorous advice and the wisdom of elder cats that includes information on how to get more out of life, and how to avoid common pitfalls along the way. Cat lovers will enjoy the adorable photographs and cute illustrations throughout.

Cel
Paperback, First, 40 pages
Published September 21st 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

Be the first to ask a question about A Cat Taught Me That - Life's Lessons Learned from Felines

Babus Ahmed
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
A short, humorous and endearing read written from the point of view of Louie, a gorgeous ginger tabby, reflecting on his life and experiences, with appearances from a few of his feline friends.

"Catnap often. Don’t be a stalker unless food is involved. Despite the rumor, it is okay to be curious! A Cat Taught Me That is filled with humorous advice and the wisdom of elder cats that includes information on how to get more out of life, and how to avoid common pitfalls along the way. Cat lovers will
Ruth Hill
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reads
What can I say about a cute and funny book about cats? I honestly cannot complain. I love cats, and this book has pictures and cat wisdom told from a variety of perspectives. I would say more about this book, but there is nothing more I can say!

I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. I was not financially compensated, and all opinions are 100 percent mine.
Karen
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This story introduces you to Awesome Louie, a charming rescue cat. He is witty, adorable and - he provides some insights in a cat's mind. I cannot tell you more about the story as it would spoil the fun of reading it yourself.

With A Cat Taught Me That, Charlotte Gerber presents us with a humorous titbits from a tomcat's point of view as well as some anecdotes from Charlotte. This little book is funny, has a pleasant flow, comprises Louie's mewsings as well as some photos and drawings. Charlotte
Lady Danita
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adorable!
Some pages are almost like travelogue entries with from the cat's portrait, others like a diary from the cat's POV.
The author is clearly from a long line of feline fancying people! Includes several charming (giggle-inducing) illustrations by author's daughter.
A delightful item either for a child or adult, certainly be a great gift for a cat lover.

--disclosure: I entered and won a Goodreads drawing for a autographed copy of this book.
Kay LaLone
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm a cat lover. I loved reading this book. There are many things you can learn from cats. Things that will make our life easier and more enjoyable. This book opened those ideas up to me in an entertaining way.
Jessica
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
We read this one as a family tonight and everyone loved it. I enjoyed hearing the giggles from this book which had some humor and the whole family enjoyed this and want it to be read a lot more.
Charlotte Gerber
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Heather
Tammy Pooser

• Tulagi Hotel
  • Sequence
  • The Commuter
  • Japanese Ikebana for Every Season: .
  • Draw or Die
  • Pregnancy and Men
  • Let the Rain Fall Down: Qi Gong Song and Book for Children
  • Memoirs of the Bathtub Psychic - The True Story of a Clairvoyant and Her Dogs
  • Get Your Joy Back: Banishing Resentment and Reclaiming Confidence in Your Special Needs Family
  • When Rains Became Floods: A Child Soldier's Story
  • Rain Clouds and Waterfalls
  • Mind Over Bullies: A Mob Forms
  • Fireseed One
  • Ad Astra
  • Frost Bitten (The Portal Prophecies, #3)
  • The Beckoning of Gyanganj
  • In and Out of Step
  • Taking Angels
Charlotte Gerber is an American writer. She began her writing career penning content articles on the Internet. Her articles have appeared on LoveToKnow.com and the New York Times/About.com Disability site, Disability.gov, as well as numerous other outlets.

Mystery Novels

Murder in Middleton (Mystery, YA) was her first novel, which was written in 2003 and published in 2012. It is an old-fashioned mur