Start by marking “May Powers Ka To Be #SuperEpic” as Want to Read:
May Powers Ka To Be #SuperEpic

May Powers Ka To Be #SuperEpic

May mga “powers” tayo bilang kabataan. Nag-uumapaw tayo sa idealism at sa desire na makatulong sa ibang tao. We want to “change the world.” We want to create #SuperEpic impact to our world.

Ang problema, madalas, hindi natin alam kung saan mag-uumpisa. Kaya hintay lang tayo ng hintay for the right time.

Ito ang good news, hindi naman natin kailangang hintayin na magkaroon
Mass Market Paperback, 105 pages
Published September 2014 by OMF Literature

Start your review of May Powers Ka To Be #SuperEpic
[Shai] Bibliophage
700 Club Asia sent me a free copy of this book. This paperback is intended particularly for young adults and to anyone who wants to be a leader in their field; may it be on school, work or even for those who want to lead an organization. The author tackles his points like he's just talking to you as a friend. He also used superheroes as his examples so readers can easily relate to what he was trying to convey. I highly recommend this to anyone who aspires to be a future leader, especially to our ...more
John
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
May Powers Ka To Be #SuperEpic is a book that focuses on the today's youth's potential to make an impact in this world by relating these potentials as "powers" to well-known superheroes. This is a recommended book to the youth who are starting or are willing to be leaders in the future or just want to make a difference.

If you love superheroes and you want to be like one, this book is for you. Of course, hindi ka nito mabibigyan ng lakas na katulad ng kay Hulk, laser vision ni Superman or
Maria
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is definitely the key to build super natural powers within ourselves. A guide to everyone, mostly the youth, to awaken us from the deep slumber of hopelessness and help us find the kind of super heroes hidden beneath us.

The book cover itself, for me, is very impressive. How simple it is yet compelling. Looking at it, a normal person with a super heroic shadow waiting to be discovered and cultivated. I enjoy the stories and was truly fascinated by the relevance of the end chapter to the
Madz
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
very comic, positive, insightful and full of hope!

Manipis lang ang librong ito at madaling basahin lalo na't naka-Taglish at madaling makaka-relate dito ang mga mambabasang mga batang 90s, sumusubaybay sa mga kwentong superheroes at mga taong feeling hopeless na para magamit pa ang buhay upang makagawa ng pagbabago dito sa mundo at di pa nadi-discover ang sariling abilities at powers inside!

Ang isa ring kinagiliwan ko rito ay hindi pilit na pilit ang pagbabahagi ng Word of God at ang mga ginawa
Jenn Ocampo
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
A book worth reading! Ang librong May Powers Ka To Be #SuperEpic ay simple at direct to the point. Walang paligoy-ligoy. Ang maganda pa ay isinulat siya in Filipino – English. Yung tipong kung paano tayo nagsasalita sa ngayon. Di purong Tagalog, di rin purong English. Just right!

True to its title, nailarawan nga ng ating author na si Mighty Rasing na from an ordinary person, kayang-kaya naman pala nating maging super na epic pa. Very doable ang pagiging super epic. Di naman pala natin kailangan
Thelovelyrhythm
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
May Powers ka to be #SuperEpic 2014

Is a fun, informative and an easy-read book perfect for young people especially students. Generally, the discussions in the book are about superheroes stories relevance to the world of youth, the value of vision and leadership. You can bring it conveniently anywhere because it’s not hardbound. You can talk about it too with your friends anywhere. As for the teachers,they will definitely use this book for class discussions and literary project. It’s really
Vincent Olaer
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Creatively compared our Christian lives to have super powers like that of Super Heroes. So the question now is, do you want to be a super hero?

This book is a great inspiration to our young people.

You can read most of my review here: http://thedisciplers.com/may-powers-k...
Vera Marie
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading your book "MPKTB #SuperEpic and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I admit it, I laugh more than once! Thank you for the beautiful, heart warming story. I can’t express how that book changed my life! I hope magsulat pa po kayo ng maraming books to inspired other teens. :) THANK YOU Sir Might. Godbless you and your family :)
Debby Repe
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love how he relates the lives of Superheroes to our youth in today’s generation.
Ronald Lim
Apr 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Review originally posted here!

Anyone who knows me knows that I’m generally not the inspirational/self-help book kind of guy. It’s not a knock on them at all - it’s more because I’ve got a black, tiny heart that doesn’t let any light shine through or escape.

There’s no question that a lot of people find them useful. One just needs to look at any bestseller list to see that there’s a healthy audience for these kinds of books; an aspiring inspirational author needs only to find that niche that he
Nitoy Gonzales
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fresh from the Manila International Book Fair (MIBF) comes a book from a prolific blogger, Mighty Rasing. You may know him as host of the “Happy Yuppie Podcast” (that addresses young professionals) and Family Matters over DZAS. And as you listen or follow him over his social media outlets, you’ll find his wisdom practical and indispensable. So it’s high time for him to release a book.

“May Powers Ka To Be #SuperEpic” is quirky book that is a cross between the Harris brothers book “Do Hard Things”
Christine Amador
Mar 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given the opportunity to review the book May Powers Ka to Be #SuperEpic by Mighty Rasing and I was looking forward to what I can learn from it. May Powers Ka to Be #SuperEpic is published by OMF Literature Inc. and is written in conversational Taglish. Mighty Rasing is a blogger, a New Media practitioner and co-host of the award winning radio program Family Matters of 702 DZAS. He is also part of the Philippiine Staff of Young People’s Ministries of the United Methodist Church.

This
Michelle Roldan
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
May Powers Ka To Be #SuperEpic is all about encouraging and empowering the youth in finding their purpose, passion, and vision as God’s children and eventually making their lives, well, super epic.

It is actually just a short book, some hundred pages long, with the text presented in conversational Taglish, making it easy to read for young Filipinos. What’s nice about this is that the topics are not hard to fathom, especially that Mighty makes analogies or references to DC and Marvel superheroes
Aubrey Zarina Gagto
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book gave me goosebumps when I read it's message.In fact I just finished reading it in just one sitting not because the book is thin but it's so inspiring and motivational for a youth like me in which I'm just smiling and agreeing with the thoughts of the book.Surely it will gave a lot of tips and lessons to the future readers on how to have a better version of themselves.Kudos to Sir Might for writing a very good book like this.More power and God bless!!!
Timmy Baylon
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
kung naghahanap ka ng book about youth leadership and I would definitely recommend this book para sa mga leaders, future leaders at aspiring leaders as well.

ano pa ang masasabi ko sa book na’to?

It is:

Interesting

Inspiring

Instructional

Incredible

and definitely #SuperEpic!!

visit this link for more.. ;)

Geronimo Buquing
May 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Confidence booster.
Maclin
Jan 05, 2015
Genesis Grace Garcia
Jun 07, 2016
Mighty Rasing
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Percival Buncab
Vincent
Nov 05, 2014
Freddie Cardenas jr
Nov 03, 2014
Mighty Rasing currently serves as the Program Development Director of Young People's Ministires, the global youth ministry agency of the United Methodist Church. He is based in Nashville, TN USA.

Husband to Charina and Tatay to Malcolm. In 2006, Mighty resigned from a budding career in the BPO industry to serve as the National President of the United Methodist Youth Fellowship in the Philippines.