Start by marking “I'm With You” as Want to Read:

Alternate Cover Edition
ASIN B00JNYQCUQ
ISBN 978-1493659142

Same book, new cover!

Can three little words irrevocably change your life?

When the doctors inform Chloe Brennan that her pregnancy is “incompatible with life,” her subsequent choices will change her path forever.

Published April 12th 2014 by Taylor Dean Books

To ask other readers questions about I'm With You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm With You

Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
You'll use many tissues throughout reading and will be moved a lot in some scenes.
I really liked reading and the heroes are wonderful and you'll be rooting for them.
I highly recommend!

(view spoiler)

“You grieve deeply because you love deeply, Chloe. Don’t apologize for it. I like that part of you. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“I can’t kiss you, Chloe. I just can’t,”
“We’
Paula
Ok, this is a tear jerker. The subject is the relationship struggles of a couple whos child died in utero just before birth. The break down of the marriage and the depression involved. It was well written and shows without getting maudalin the inability to move forward in your life after the death of a child. Or your desire to move on.
That said this is also a love story with a hea ending and I didn't start sniffling until 50% so don't put it down cause you might cry.
I enjoyed this book and hav
Kathy
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
Today I found myself in the rare situation of having nothing I absolutely had to get done this afternoon. I have been reading this book for the past week and have been enjoying it but wasn't making great progress with just a few minutes of time here and there. It was noon and lunch time and I decided I would read while eating lunch. 5 hours later the sun was setting and I finally got off the couch after having finished this book.
I've been promoting Taylor Dean's books for years but up until rec
Elaine
Nov 22, 2017 marked it as dnf
DNF at 96% this h was too weak imo (not because of what she went through, I thought she was really brave and admired her for that) but this girl accepted the H after he left her and went to take care of his pregnant ex wife. Hell no.
Alisa
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
I think I have loved every Taylor Dean book I've read! They all deal with different issues and they are all well-written. This book was about grief and loss and second chances. I had never heard of Trisomy 18; I loved the quiet strength of Chloe as she dealt with the grief and pain and learning to move forward and find happiness again.

Source: Kindle Unlimited
Mrs Mommy Booknerd http://mrsmommybooknerd.blogspot.com
“Sometimes life doesn’t go as planned. Sometimes life is happy, fun and filled with laughter. But sometimes life is hard and filled with trials. Sometimes life knocks us down and it’s really hard to get back up again.” (e-ARC, I'm With You).

Dean has managed to write yet another story that pulls at heart strings on many levels. She writes about the hard parts of life…the parts of life that knock us down. She writes about the journey it takes to find the way back to standing. She writes with such
Neilliza Swaffar
***I was given this book for free from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.***

WOW! That is the word. Taylor Dean has such a way with words, this book is definitely one of my top favorites now. I was hooked right from the beginning of the book and I am in love with it.I read the book in one sitting and stayed pass my bed time to finish. I could not put the book down, it was beautiful and very heartfelt. The book made me feel about every emotion I could feel, it was just really bea
Melanie
I'm always glad to hear that Taylor Dean has a new book coming out. I have enjoyed every book I've read by her and she is definitely one of my favorite authors! I love that she takes on tough topics and shows the good that can come from less than ideal circumstances.

This book didn't disappoint--it is filled with loss, heartache, love and healing. Chloe is broken. From the summary, we have an idea of why, but it takes a while to learn the entire story. She suffers another devastating loss at the
Morgan Sanchez
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!! I chose this book based on how many stars people gave it, without reading what the book was about, and I'm glad I did! Although my baby girl didn't have trisomy 18, I too lost a baby at later stages of pregnancy. I could totally relate to everything that Chloe was going through, and the fact that you will never forget. People that haven't been through it will never understand the day to day thoughts and feelings you continue to have days, months, and years after.

This book made you rea
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Taylor Dean books are one of my guilty pleasures. As soon as I saw this book was out, I went and bought it. It was an emotion filled book that I was caught up in from beginning to end. This is something I've come to expect from Taylor Dean. It's why I keep coming back to read more. Taylor knows how to make a story into an experience for the reader.
Athena
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: freebie
This book gets a 10 from me!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Sometimes life knocks us down and it's really hard to get back up again. That's what happened to your Mom and me...

What would you sacrifice for your child's life? For some,that answer is easy and for others, well, they may need some time to think about that!

I don't want to give too much away with this story, but I do want to give you enough info that you'll want to pick this book up and read it ASAP!!!

Chloe and Mark's marriage is not doing so well. They lost thei
Kat DM
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This story is all kinds of heartache and grief and I really felt every moment Although I was able to see some of the plot coming, I experienced the emotional journey of what Chloe and Jack took. There was humor, romance, sadness, depression… it truly felt so realistic, such an emotional roller coaster and it caught my attention from the beginning to end.

Chloe was going through depression from grieving the lo
Mylissa Demeyere

I have read all of Taylor's books, and each book is amazingly great in it's own way! My favorite has always been For Nick, but after reading this one, I may have to review my opinion.

I'm with you follows the story of Chloe who at the beginning of the story is being left by her husband Mark. Not long after he leaves a stranger comes pounding on the door. He turns out to be the husband of the woman Mark ran of
Melinda Landry
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

I feel the need to start off this review making it perfectly clear that I've never been so concerned about a pile of dirty dishes so much before in my life. No spoilers. You're just going to have to figure that one out on your own.

There are so many parts of this book that I'd love to address, but this is a book review, not an essay. I'll have to put a cap on it and go with the most poignant part...the part that made thi
Charissa
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Contemporary romance; deals with subject of child loss
Heidi R.
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully sad, Beautifully joyous. Just Beautiful.
Gayle
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
GREAT love story and plot - -
April
4+ Stars

Wow, this book takes you through a lot of emotions! Dean brings light to a difficult subject matter, child loss and more specifically, Trisomy 18. Having known someone who walked this journey, this story was even more touching for me. For some this subject matter may be too hard to read, for others it may resound with them. Only, you can determine where you fall in that category.

There were moments of heartache and moments that made you smile. There was a sweetness to the story, as well a
Tiffany Olsen
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreakingly beautiful

I was equally touched and gutted as I finished reading this book. As a mother, I can't fathom what torture it would be for me to lose a baby. As an aunt who lost a niece at 22 weeks of gestation, I witnessed the emotional havoc that was wreaked at her loss. Taylor Dean has not only beautifully described the complicated feelings of a mother who has lost her baby, she has also gifted us a stunning romance. The unfettered support and understanding that Jack gives Chloe is i
NaDell
Apr 05, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice story despite a difficult topic. I loved the characters. They all seemed so real and human and all of them had real faults and problems that made them even stronger.
Clean, but talks about the loss of a baby due to a disease, so you may want to skip it if you're tender in that area.
Melody Cox
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Taylor Dean has a way of ripping your heart out with her words and putting the pieces back together again so it's better than ever.

This book deals with grief after the loss of a baby in utero. The grief and brokenness of divorce when the couple can't recover together. There is also the grief of a man whose wife aborted his child that he desperately wanted without him knowing. It's pretty sad to say the least but it does move on from the heartbreak to a new love and a HEA.

I would recommend this b
Sal
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five stars aren't enough

This book... oh my... I've been broken, picked up, broken, and picked up again. Reading was like watching a car crash, I wanted to look away but I couldn't and boy am I glad I didn't. This truly is a stunningly beautiful story just make sure you have tissues on hand, I've got through a box full
Linda
Dec 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The excerpt from this book says: Can three little words irrevocably change your life?

She becomes one of the quiet, unsung heroes of this world, incredibly strong, yet somehow wrongly looked upon as damaged.

Three people will pierce Chloe’s existence: her husband, a stranger, and a precious baby.

One will say goodbye, one will say hello, and one will say both at
Christy
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in order to facilitate an honest review which I am giving. My opinions may differ from yours. This review first appeared on my blog Christy's Cozy Corners.

Through blogging and reviewing, I've become friends with the author and love everything she writes. Our imaginations seem to run similar courses. Things that I would write about are things she does write about. But this book is different. This book is a very personal book to Taylor Dean because her daughter lived
Jennifer (Bad Bird Reads)
At A Glance
Very emotional but slow.
The Good
I actually cried! Like tears continuously falling down without even blinking kind of crying. I'm With You is about a couple's baby dying right before it's born and the depression and marriage complications that follow.

Emotionally, this book is intense. We follow Chloe as she falls down a depression that seems impossible to get out of. Everyone around her says she needs to get over it, even her husband, but how can you ever get over losing your baby?
Laura Thomas
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary, romance
The author reveals at the beginning that this book deals with the sensitive issues of baby loss grief. I’m very sensitive on this topic so it took me some time to read it.

I’ve enjoyed all of Taylor’s books, and I knew she’d take me down a hard path, sometimes dark, sometimes light.

Taylor Dean writes from her heart. You will feel all of the emotions; sadness, loss, hope, love. It’s always smart to have some tissues handy.

That being said, I loved this book. As I mentioned, it’s about love. Love fo
Sherry Fundin
Taylor Dean’s I’m With You will not only tug at your heartstrings, it will break your heart and put it back together again. Making the hard choices is when you really know you are alive.

I cannot imagine the paralyzing effect losing a child would have on me. Taylor Dean does an amazing job of wringing every drop of emotion from me, but leaving me satisfied at the end.

Child loss. Trisomy 18 – incompatible with life.

The heartwrenching decision. Hope. Compassion. Love. Romance.

Taylor even includes a
Charissa
Amazing! This romance deals with the unique topic of child loss, specifically to Trisomy 18 syndrome. The feelings of grief that were painted throughout this story made me feel one with Chloe. I felt her pain, her loss, her detachment from others and understood WHY. It makes me want to never be quiet or ignore someone else when they are suffering from loss of any kind. Silence, or pretending something tragic didn’t happen when it did, causes the griever to feel even more alone. Telling someone t ...more
Paige
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
The most heartbreaking, beautiful, love story. Bring the tissues, you will need them.

I’M WITH YOU was amazing. Somehow this book kept me on my toes while crying, laughing and looking forward to a better future. The prologue gave you a glimpse of a happily ever after, but the story takes you back and shows you the difficult journey it took to get there.
***Details***

We meet Chloe Brennan as her husband Mark is leaving her for another woman. Chloe is broken and you know instantly she is barely ho
Lisa
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is the third book that I have read by Taylor Dean, and each book is totally different from the others. This author does not have a formula that she uses to write each book. Each book has a totally different story and focus, and yet each one is still better than the other.

This book was based on Taylor Dean’s grandchild who was born with Trisomy 18. I had never heard of this before, so this part of the sto
  • On 4/19
  • To Honor (R&R, #1)
  • Immersed (Ripple Effect Romance #6)
  • Your Energy Speaks: Stories of Transformation through Energy Healing
  • Lost and Found (Ripple Effect Romance #4)
  • Second Chances 101 (Ripple Effect Romance #5)
  • Teach Me to Love Again
  • Righting a Wrong (Ripple Effect Romance #3)
  • Love Through Pain
  • Silver Linings (Ripple Effect Romance #2)
  • Mid-Century Mayhem (Retro Romance Presents: Time Travel By Design, #1)
  • Summer's Sweet Embrace: A Sweet Romance Anthology
  • Above Rubies (Rockland Ranch, #2)
  • Finding Divine
  • The Fight Within
  • True Colors (Landry's True Colors #1)
  • The Boss's Baby
  • Star-Struck (Struck #1)

Taylor Dean lives in Texas and is the mother of four grown children. Upon finding herself with an empty nest, she began to write the stories that were always wandering around in her head, quickly finding she had a passion for writing, specifically romance. Whether it's paranormal, contemporary, or suspense-you'll find all sub-genres of CLEAN Romance in her line-up.
More about Taylor Dean

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Love Letter
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be