Start by marking “To Hell and Back (Hellcat, #4)” as Want to Read:
To Hell and Back (Hellcat, #4)

To Hell and Back

(Hellcat #4)

SOME SECRETS ARE WORTH DYING TO PROTECT

When Werewolves start turning up dead, drained of blood, the City’s Alphas turn accusing eyes on the Vampires. It doesn’t take much to get the newly-formed Werewolf Alliance riled up. But once Vampires start dying the same way it becomes clear they have a mutual enemy.

An unexpected visitor brings news that vulnerable supernaturals
Published September 18th 2014 (first published September 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about To Hell and Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Hell and Back

Start your review of To Hell and Back (Hellcat, #4)
Lyndi W.
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
I'm still enjoying the series, but I'm not really digging where it's headed. I very vaguely remember the plot, but I think this is where I started losing interest last time and never continued the series...
Kay Callahan
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Sharon Hannaford has not disappointed me with the new Hellcat book. Full of witty humour, inventiveness and seriousness all tightly packed into an amazingly little book :-)

Revaluations come to pass when Benedict comes to visit and a surprising love triangle happens to with people you wouldn't of thought (not Gabi)

It was also very cool how Razor was involved alot in this book. No body messes with that cat!

An old enemy returns and works with a group of dark ones with consequences that will last
keikii Eats Books
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
To read more reviews in this series and others, check out keikii eats books!

82 points/100 (4 stars/5)
Warning: Cliffhanger (Status: of fucking course. Why would I expect any different?)

Mariska is back, and she has brought with her some other black mages. There is also a visitor staying with Julius, the super powerful Benjamin. People are turning up dead, and the Source of power is on the line.

Have I said that I am addicted to this couple yet? Because, I definitely am addicted. I can't stop
Tricia
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Omg, this series just gets better and better. Not often I give a 5 star rating but this got it! Amazing! Thank you Sharon Hannaford for the pleasure of being part of this world!
Keira
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hi BookLuvrs,

What another amazing installment. Ms Sharon gave us everything and more in this installment. This picked up right where “A Cold Day In Hell” off. If you haven’t read that installment, I suggest you read that one before you start on this installment.

Gabi, Julies and the gang are back. With some of the other characters they featured in the previous installment and some new comers. This starts our with werewolves turning up drained of blood and then the vampires start showing up died.
Sarah Leenart
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This has become one of my all time favourite series. The dynamics between Gabi and Julius drive the whole series and the characters around them are simply wonderful, so alive and vibrant. If it wash't for the fact that trouble follows Gabi around I would want to be her best friend. The battles in this instalment I found breathtaking, simply edge of your seat stuff and we know from earlier books that the author does not pull her punches when it comes to loss and torture.

Trish is shaping up to be
Winnie
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ms Hannaford did it again! In this new installment of the Hellcat series, we got to know something new about Julius and followed the development of his relationship with Gabi. There were also some old friends and enemies coming back in this book along with some new ones. I love that Ms Hannaford gave us more storyline of Razor, Gabi's beloved pet cat, who was fierce and one of the overprotective males around Gabi! I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found it hard to put down the book until I ...more
D.R.Slater
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
To help and back

This series has it's merits with all paranormal urban fantasy that is s woven in a reader's mind. This is the fourth installment of Hellcat series and l am looking forward to the fifth. Hellcat know as Gabrielle is running a marathon with all the great supernatural fighters and holding her own. Anita Blake move over Hellcat is cometh.
Kelli
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved book 4 in the Hellcat Series. There was great flow and an intriguing mystery to solve. There was a lot of information about our characters in this book and with that information we got some answers and many more questions. Now I'm back to anxiously waiting for for the next installment in this wonderful series.

-K
Caitlin
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was ok
I barely finished. All external conflict, no character or relationship growth for Gabi or Julius, and I found myself wishing I was reading about Alexander and Athena instead.
Glenda
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Love this series, can't wait for the next book!!!!
Carol Meyer
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm sad that I finished this book, and that # 5 isn't waiting on my to be read pile. Can't wait.
Diana Gagliardi
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
And it continues

if you have followed this series you will like this book.it leaves you wanting the next installation now! There is a whole realm of possibilities to explore!!
Rachel Hysell
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book in a amazing series!!
Cazy
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Love this series.
Jana Gundy
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and it just keeps getting better. Our resident bad girl is back and wow, does she put the vile in villain! Gabby and Julius are wonderful and yummy as ever!
Franny (The Reader's Edge)
I've lost interest in this series :-( I skimmed 75% of the book just to get it over with.
blueisla23
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th story in the Hellcat series. Loved this book. The twists, turns, characters and story line. I'm looking forward to the next installment and to see how this series ends.
Khairun
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
a quick interesting read
Emma
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't like the revelation at the end...scary thought
Kimberly
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Im quite disappointed with this book. Its not as good as the ones before.... I didnt quite like the ending that much as well. Technically, they still havent resolved much of anything.
Darlene Lane
Lori Mabry
May 03, 2015
Merreille
Nov 16, 2015

• Goddess With a Blade (Goddess With A Blade, #1)
  • Custodian (Elemental Paladins, #5)
  • At Blade's Edge (Goddess With A Blade, #4)
  • Fractured (Deep in Your Veins, #5)
  • Ranger (Elemental Paladins, #4)
  • The Council (Darkness, #5)
  • Demons (Darkness, #4)
  • Blade to the Keep (Goddess With A Blade, #2)
  • Sterling (Mageri, #1; Mageriverse #1)
  • Into the Darkness (Darkness, #1)
  • Blade Song (Colbana Files, #1)
  • Warden (Elemental Paladins, #1)
  • Foreseen (The Suoja Guild #2)
  • On a Razor's Edge (Darkness, #3)
  • Braving the Elements (Darkness, #2)
  • Chains of Frost (The Bellum Sisters, #1)
  • Consumed (Deep in Your Veins, #4)
  • Bonds of Fire (The Bellum Sisters, #2)

Hellcat (7 books)
  • A Cat's Chance in Hell (Hellcat, #1)
  • All Hell Breaks Loose (Hellcat, #2)
  • A Cold Day in Hell (Hellcat, #3)
  • Come Hell or High Water (Hellcat, #5)
  • There'll be Hell to Pay (Hellcat, #6)
  • Raising Hell (Hellcat #7)
“This was a Code Gamma, just two steps away from a grab-granny-and-flee-the-city call.” 0 likes