Jump to ratings and reviews

History Mystery #2

True Treasure

True Treasure by Lisa Grace (Real-Life History Mystery)

Real-Life Pirates, Undiscovered Treasure, Romance, and Danger

In 1817

Captain Bennett Graham of the HMS Devonshire is surveying the islands and coastline of Costa Rica. Mary Welch, the young daughter of a coffee plantation owner, finds herself drawn to the magnetic handsome ship's captain. Through a turn of unfortunate events, Bennett Graham becomes known as the pirate Bloody Graham. Mary and Bennett fight for their lives and discover the only True Treasure, is the one anchored to their hearts.

Present Time

Keiko Zorben an intern at the Smithsonian Institute, archives a child's scrapbook from the late 1800s. Inside, she finds a treasure map. Realizing that the map is older than the book, and not drawn by a child, Keiko and Dr. Julian Lone Wolf travel to the exotic islands off Costa Rica to hunt for the Devonshire Treasure. However, modern day pirates discover Keiko and Lone Wolf have the key to the tons of gold they've been searching for.

From the missing star of the Star Spangled Banner and the War of 1812 in The 15th Star, to the pirates roaming the shipping lanes pillaging goods, gold, and silver in True Treasure, Lisa Grace explores a turbulent yet enthralling time in history, the early 1800s, in her real-life history mystery novels.

Enjoy as a stand-alone or as part of Keiko and Julian's continuing romance.

264 pages, Paperback

First published April 29, 2014

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Lisa Grace

25 books141 followers
I have two new releases:
12 Angels by Christmas: Sweet Christmas Romance which just came out in paperback also.
FEUDAL LAND, Book 1 has been released as an ebook. The 6th part of the FEUDAL LAND serial is available too.

Stories on the Go is #FREE for everyone. My Christian Sci-Fi story the "Trouble with Tribble" is in it.

The paperback of The 15th Star (A Lisa Grace History Mystery) is available and True Treasure (History Mystery) by Lisa Grace are available.
Angel in the Shadows, Book 1 is FREE in all ebook formats here:
and has been optioned for a movie along with Angel in the Storm, Book 2 by http://www.motionpicturepro.com. In development.

I live on the water on the Gulf Coast of Florida. I love boating,reading (I know I have to update my library here, lol), and writing. I'm married with a young daughter. I love all animals and have had a pet opossum (they can be paper-trained), raised & released woodpeckers, & squirrels.
I love to speak at teen events. You can get more details about my public speaking on my website: http://www.lisagracebooks.com

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 of 1 review
Displaying 1 of 1 review

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.