Start by marking “The Infinity Program” as Want to Read:
The Infinity Program

The Infinity Program

Jon Graeme and Harry Sale are unlikely friends. Harry is a world-class programmer, but his abrasive personality alienates co-workers. In contrast, Jon is a handsome and easy-going technical writer, the low man on the IT totem pole.

Sharing a love of nature, the men set out together, planning to go their separate ways--Jon on a hike and Harry, fly fishing. Three days later,
Published April 1st 2014 by Camel Press (first published March 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Infinity Program, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Infinity Program

Start your review of The Infinity Program
Saba N  Taylor
Apr 28, 2014 rated it liked it
What I liked:

The story was intriguing. I love the idea of using science and technology (an ancient alien one at that ) to fix our environmental problems. Some of the world incidents were kind of funny. I found the characters interesting. Jon I felt was the most fleshed out. While I don't get why he became such good friends with Harry, he was definitely a loyal friend. And I find that honorable. Harry was very mysterious, would have loved to know a little more about him. Lettie was a little
Victoria Brinius
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
There are so many different computer programs and games that this is not that hard to fathom. The author did a great job of creating a world perfect for our computer filled world. There are computers in everything. If an outside source, aliens, gets control of our everyday needs then the world as we know it would change. This is definitely a nice book to read if you know about computers or like to read about aliens. There was a great balance and I felt as though I could understand all the ...more
Cristy Kidd
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Infinity Program is a technological thriller with twists, turns, and a lot of computer programmer speak. Harry, a world-class computer programmer, and Jon, a lowly technical writer, form an unlikely friendship that is sent into chaos after a seemingly harmless camping trip.

For my full review, head over to Lady in Read: http://ladyinread.com/2014/06/30/chal...
Cora Foerstner
Apr 01, 2014 rated it liked it
If you like science fiction that explores science, computer programming, and advance alien life, you might want to give The Infinity Program by Richard H. Hardy a try. Overall and in spite of a few flaws, I found this book a fun read.

My Responses:

Jon Graeme is a likable and naïve protagonist. A few times, I wanted to shake him and tell him to “wake up and smell the coffee,” but his other qualities outweighed his innocent acceptance of everything Harry Sale did and suggested.

I found the plot
Lori L (She Treads Softly)
The Infinity Program by Richard H. Hardy is a recommended light science fiction novel with a major focus on office politics.

Jon Graeme is a newly hired technical writer whose boss sends him to get information from eccentric, curmudgeon-like programmer Harry Sale. His boss was under the assumption that Jon would fail to acquire what he needed, but instead Jon ends up befriending Harry. After a brief friendship the two go off on a fishing/hiking adventure together. While Jon hikes up the mountain,
Sherri Lewis
May 19, 2014
Adam
rated it did not like it
Mar 25, 2014
Pyotr Wrangel
Jun 05, 2014
Jeremy
Aug 22, 2014
Richard H. Hardy was born in Glasgow, Scotland, during a week of relentless bombing raids just before the close of World War II. The day he was born an incendiary bomb fell on the church across the street from where he lived, so he is fond of saying that he entered the world with a big adrenaline rush.

His family later moved to England and then on to America.

After college Richard bounced through a