Start by marking “What To Do When You Are Stuck and Nothing Seems to Work?” as Want to Read:
What To Do When You Are Stuck and Nothing Seems to Work?

What To Do When You Are Stuck and Nothing Seems to Work?

If someone looked you in the eye and said: I can wave a magic wand and get you UNSTUCK right now so that you'll have all the ideas you need in life to make money or live better, how much is that worth?

In 2005, the worst nightmare of Richard Dotts' professional career as an entrepreneur and consultant happened. He ran out of ideas - moneymaking ideas, business ideas,
Published January 20th 2014 by Richard Dotts Publications

Be the first to ask a question about What To Do When You Are Stuck and Nothing Seems to Work?

Start your review of What To Do When You Are Stuck and Nothing Seems to Work?
Denise Caskey
Jun 14, 2017 rated it liked it
I don't know if I'm just hypersensitive to errors in the things I read or if it's just sloppy editing, but this book, which does contain some useful advice, is loaded with errors. I guess that comes with the age of self-publishing to make a sale.
I gave it three stars because I will use some of the "jabs" he suggested to push me into action on some endeavors I've been putting off.
If you're looking for ideas to get you out of the rut you think you're in, don't read this book. As he says, you
Linda
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just what I needed

The title of this book reached out and grabbed me. I am stuck at a job I dislike just praying for the weekend. Putting myself out there to get a new job is scary. I have been wanting to write and just can't seem to sit down and do it. What if it's no good, what if I sit and look at a blank page for hours. So what! I am the queen of negative self talk. There are a lot of great ideas here to kick myself into gear. Thanks for the JABS
George Dacos
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick read to redirect your thoughts and keep moving

Some strategies to inventory as you move through seasons in your life. Anyone can implement at least one of these if not all of them at anytime. Basically, just keep moving and stop looking back or over analyzing every step.
Very quick read!
victoria kingsley
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Richard has done it again!!

5 stars, as this book pulls no punches, just create a new simple routine. Did I do my best work today? Yes,I wrote this review. Anyone stuck can learn from Richard Dodds. Read this book its good .
Amy Paquette
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good stuff

I love books that are short and have good stuff and this is one of them! I'm glad I found it.
Jill Brzezinski
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good Quick Read

Great ideas for getting unstuck. Few exercises I intend to use in my daily activities. I enjoyed the book from start to finish
James Varghese
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short , somewhat sweet = worthwhile

Not much to this but fun little encouragement for when you feel stuck. Worth the 20 minutes if you need a pick me up.
Kim Robinson
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Richards Done it Again

I love simplicity, I love things that are not complicated, that are easy and effortless and most importantly get to the point. Mr. Dotts does exactly that in this book. Love, love, love it! So simple it almost seems like a joke. In a world that has steps for everything, this book hits you where you are, but not by giving you a formula that's one size fits all. You only do what fits your situation. Options are always a good thing.
Kenneth Jr.
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Different

As a huge fan of Richard Dotts, I have read all of his books (I think). This one wasn't really "for"me but I am sure that the universe had me add it to my collection for a reason. As an author myself, there may come a day when I, myself, may be "stuck", and then I will turn to the all-knowing Richard Dotts for guidance.
Jodi
May 04, 2017
Sanjeev
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Good book. Although it is information that is oft repeated, it makes sense to me to keep working on the basics. The book is well-written and thoroughly readable. The short nature of the book makes it that much more effective. I recommend it.
Julie K.Hewett
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Magic Path of Intuition
  • Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams
  • 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever
  • Bittersweet (Equilibrium Novella)
  • Finish: Give Yourself the Gift of Done
  • A Call to Prayer
  • Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management
  • Adjustment Team
  • Children of the Corn
  • Off to Be the Wizard (Magic 2.0, #1)
  • Don't Sweat the Small Stuff About Money