Start by marking “Bubba and the Zigzaggery Zombies (Bubba Snoddy, #5)” as Want to Read:
Bubba and the Zigzaggery Zombies (Bubba Snoddy, #5)

Bubba and the Zigzaggery Zombies

(Bubba Snoddy #5)

It’s trouble as usual for Bubba. His mother, Miz Demetrice, and her good friend, Miz Adelia, are up to no good with the DEA watching them for mysterious reasons. In addition, Bubba’s also trying to get the beauteous sheriff’s deputy, Willodean, alone for some quality time, when zombies invade in a cinematic manner. Further, the director of the movie is apparently murdered ...more
Published January 2nd 2014 by C.L. Bevill LLC (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Bubba and the Zigzaggery Zombies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bubba and the Zigzaggery Zombies

Jenni Lea
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Man I love this series! So dadgummed funny! Ifin ya were wantin' to read a true gut buster, this is the series fer ya! It's got charm out the wazoo. I need a Bubba in my life.
Kim Hammond-beyer
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

Love this series

Bubba finds another corpse. Bubba is a college educated southern boy living at home with his eccentric fiery mother who runs a Pokerama game and has bubbas back as well as getting him in trouble sometimes, too. May need to have lived amongst southerners to fully appreciate, but I really like this series. read in order.
Michele A.
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Bubba finds himself in trouble a lot in this book. His mother, Miz Demetrice, and her good friend, Miz Adelia, are up to something and the DEA is involved. Bubba can't quite figure out what it is but he knows that no good is going to come from it for him. His attempt at proposing to Willodean gets interrupted by Zombies in the cemetery and goes downhill there for him. He gets cast into the movie, finds a dead body (shocker I know) and finds himself under arrest and/or police suspicion for most o ...more
Penny Jensen
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: did-not-finish
This one did not hold my attention like the others, so I skimmed through it.
Gordon Howard
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Poor Bubba. He always starts out to do good things and somehow ends up in jail ... usually as a result of being charged with a murder that he didn't commit. This time Bubba really has his hands full. His scheming mother, Miz Demetrice and her friends are up to something but no one will tell Bubba what it is. Then there is Willodean, Bubba's heart throb. As their relationship grows what could possibly derail them. Maybe more Bubba misfortunes and lots of Zombies?

As usual, C.L. Bevill has given
moxieBK
Book #5 in the "Bubba and the ..." Mystery Series.

Bubba has Zombies to take care of, and Willodean to woo.

This book feels very much like the last book, but things start to come to a head as the book progresses. I have always liked these stories; the characters; and the plots. But I feel like it is time to move on. It feels very much like the stopping point that Book #3 was for me. And this time, I am going to heed the warning.

It's still a very fine read. I love this series very much. It's writt
Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton
Bubba is once again in the thick of things in Peagrimville, and this time, it involves a zombie movie, Miss Willowdean and Miz Demitrice, among others. He has to face being arrested twice for things he didn't do and Mis Demitrice (and co-horts) are up to something illegal that has the DEA sniffing around. Add to that, Bubba is trying to find a way (and an uninterrupted time) to tell Miss Willowdean what his true feelings for her are... Read it. You will laugh until you cry and be glad you did. C ...more
Denise
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Event though I missed a book in here somewhere, I didn't have any trouble following Bubba's adventure into movie stardom. When a dead body is found in Bubba's house no one is surprised, not the first time. He has a standing cell at the jail. Trouble is, he didn't do it and being in jail is not helping him figure out what his mother is up to. And will he ever be able to ask for his lady love's hand in marriage. Damn zombies.
Shannon
Mar 20, 2014 rated it liked it
I love Bubba and his family, friends and local characters. This one wasn't so much a serious murder mystery but it was fun and nicely done. Bubba's life is definitely rolling along - this time he has a movie set and the peripheral nut jobs associated with it. There's some FBI guys running around like nitwits and of course Ms. Demetrice and Ms. Adelia are up to something. Not enough Willodean but she's not going anywhere so...til next time!
Michele bookloverforever
Jan 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery-series, humor
I love bubba...And willowdean and miz demetrice and ? is adelia...And precious, the dog. in this installment, bubba is trying to propose to willowdean during a picnic in the graveyard before they are rudely interrupted by a horde of...zombies? never fear, it's just a movie but hilarity and murder soon follow. bubba is arrested twice this time! once for murder, once for smuggling flour? don't ask....Still laughing.
Jean
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a pure-T romp. Bubba has romance in mind and zombies interrupt his carefully planned scenario. There's a movie being made and of course, there's death involved. Bubba needs to clear things up (again). There are some interesting twists and turns. I found myself surprised and that is always a good thing in a mystery (and yes, the author played fair).

If you are a fan of the series, you'll like this. If you like funny mysteries, start at the beginning of the series and get caught up!
Tracey Chananie
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Number 5 in the series revolves around Bubba desperately trying to propose to Sheriff’s Deputy Willodean Gray with his 1st attempt being interrupted by a stagger of zombies! A film company has invaded Pegramville and yes, you guessed it, Bubba finds another dead body! The DEA are also wandering around and Miz Demetrice (Bubba's mother) and their helper Miz Adelia are acting very strange!
PortCityDeDe
Oct 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Here we go again

It's always a nice break from reality following Bubba and Miz. Demetrius. Some chapters made me smile and the plot keep me guessing. I just didn't like Bam Bam much. His language wasn't believable and all wrong.

I missed the kid and his antics. His presence in the story keeps me in stitches.
Melody
Oct 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Judy
Nov 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
In an effort to make some extra money to pay off some of his debts, Bubba does some work as an extra on a zombie film being filmed in part on his property. Wouldnt you know it, he ends up finding the body of the director in his house. In addition to this, hes still trying to find a chance to propose to the lovely deputy. This was another fun addition to the series, with a surprise ending! ...more
Mary Schildman
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Bubba's saga

Lost count of the number of this book in the series. It helps to read in order but not necessary because most of the necessary information is repeated in the current book. Missed reading the
first book in th series but will pick it up. Love the quirky characters and of course the dog. Keep them coming
Sharon Kennedy
Bubba is planning to ask Willowdean an important question, but gets interrupted by some dead bodies...but these ones are still moving, as Pegramville has been chosen as the location in the latest zombie movie. Bubba even gets to be in the film...just before he finds another dead body! He just goes from strength to strength
Rebecca Conn
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
A good addition.

There are a few books in this series and the first one I got was free. I like the fact that this is a simple and down home type of character and he seems to have the absolute worst luck.
I am looking forward to the next book.
Marilyn
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have liked all of the Bubbas books, but I really loved this one. It just seems that Bubba can't stay away from trouble. Really glad to see the relationship get on its way. And of course Mix D has her nose in the middle of things. Really good story.
Nadine
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can't tell you how much I love this series. Great twist and turns at the end with tons of laughter throughout the whole book. This is one of my favorites....until the wedding that is!! Happy Reading:). P.S. thanks Caren
Sybyl.stringer
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
I just love Bubba and all of his mishaps!
Cathy
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books
Another good outing for Bubba and his goofy family.
Debbie
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was a funny,entertaining read.
Janice Yoho
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous book

The characters are wonderfully eccentric and always fresh. The Bubba books are always a joy to read. Can't wait for the next one.
Jo
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh no ... I've finished my last Bubba book! I loved all of these books. The characters were easy to relate to, even though they are quite complex in some cases. Can't wait for the next instalment!
Diana S Johnson
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All's Well...

I'm happier now. I got my happy ending. For now at any rate. Left enough wiggle room for more adventures.
Chris N
Jan 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am a fan of the Bubba books and just loved this one!
Bren
Jul 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
This one wasn't quite as fun as it's predecessors. However, it was a still a good time. Looking forward to the next book in the series. Write faster C.L. Bevill!
Patricia Kirby
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
And bubba just keeps getting better
Renataberger
Jun 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved it ! Nice surprise ending for Bubba and the murder mystery .

• The Cat Who Went Bump in the Night (Eli Carter & the Ghost Hackers #1)
  • The Rowdy Coyote Rumble (Jackrabbit Junction #4)
  • Two Cowboys and a Baby
  • Murder Over Mochas (A Java Jive Mystery, #5)
  • Four Play (Cue Ball Mysteries,#4)
  • Immaculate Reception (Madeline Bean, #2)
  • Room For Doubt (The Carol Childs Mysteries, #4)
  • Saratoga Payback
  • The Right Jack (Sigrid Harald, #4)
  • Murder à la Flambé (Southern Pasta Shop, #2)
  • Widow's Row
  • Maple Mayhem (Sugar Grove Mystery, #2)
  • Misquoted & Demoted (An Avery Shaw Mystery, #6)
  • By Fairy Means or Foul (Starfig Investigations, #1)
  • Single Malt Murder (Whisky Business Mystery #1)
  • Billionaire with Benefits (Romancelandia #2)
  • The Devil's Cradle (Kendall O'Dell #2)
  • Rag Soup (An Emmett Love Western Book 5)
C.L. Bevill has been in the U.S. Army, cleaned floors, a graphic illustrator, a therapist, and a stay at home mother. She lives in the Alabama area with her husband and daughter and keeps plugging away at the next great American novel.

Bubba Snoddy (8 books)
  • Bubba and the Dead Woman
  • Bubba and the 12 Deadly Days of Christmas (Bubba Snoddy, #2)
  • Bubba and the Missing Woman (Bubba Snoddy, #3)
  • Bubba and the Mysterious Murder Note (Bubba Snoddy, #4)
  • Bubba and the Ten Little Loonies (Bubba Mysteries Book 6)
  • Bubba and the Wacky Wedding Wickedness (The Bubba Mysteries Book 7)
  • Bubba and the Curious Cadaver (Bubba Mysteries Book 8)
“just remember, ‘Three things cannot be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” 1 likes